NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-01-2010, 10:34 AM         #181
Chronic777 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
indirectly, the hood is why you're on this site................and its damn sure the reason why Pacs in your avy..............ignorant motherf**ker

and eminem hates you
the hood is mostly ignorant, thats a fact homie, thats all i was sayin
em dont rap about hood ignorance so the hood dont hear it, he raps about some other type of ignorance
they're still both ignorant, im not an em d*ck ridah

Pacs in my avy cuz he was a divine being, if anything the hood mentality k!lled him, godly dude like pac gets k!lled over some snatched chain s**t, the hoods ignorance shows even more... its not something to be glamorized

What i mean is you shouldnt look to the streets for respect or props to define yourself, cuz the streets are about backstabbing & sucess at any cost, its all about FEAR, and theres no honor or respect in that

Last edited by Chronic777; 07-01-2010 at 10:48 AM..
 07-01-2010, 10:34 AM         #182
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt most of his sales came from Detroit and LA, he only sold 200k online, so you're telling me the labels shipped most of the albums to Detroit and LA? How many units did he ship? They would have to distribute the units equally. I doubt they would waste time sending most of the units to a particular area. Unless they are running the factory in Detroit (then they can quickly reup when product is running low), I doubt that most of the sales came from a small area like Detroit.

I think that the sales came from a wide range of people. 700,000 thousand people is a very small percentage of the population. Trying to find someone with this CD is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. That's doesn't even count for the people who bought multiple copies.

You can sell a lot of units and basically be unknown to the mainstream world. These underground rappers from Texas were claiming to be moving a lot of units from the truck of their car, and I believe them. You can sell a million units and still be an unknown rapper.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 07-01-2010 at 10:36 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #183
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3745 3745
 CaliIsActive said:
When the last time yall hear pac in the club? Im from cali and havent heard that n1gga sh1t once

But he must be wack cuz he dont gpt club joints either

And hood nikkas you refer to fuk with gucci,oj,waka etc

and you think there accountable for knowing good music? smh

Em does 750k first week with one single one video no mixtape

who else could do that in the recession?
This guy here.
 7 years ago '04        #184
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 persuazion said:
why do people love saying this?? Like the hood buys cds and supports artists......the hood likes Stanky Leg and The New Boyz......if the hood was the only people that liked Ems music then he would have did Maino numbers......I guess the hood not liking you is a blessing.
 7 years ago '04        #185
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 Chronic777 said:
'eminem doenst get play in the hood'

so what? what does the hood know? jack s**t
otherwise they wouldnt be in the hood
dummy
:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #186
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Okay so bringin back old threads is wussup now?
 7 years ago '05        #187
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 1489 1489
all yall gay n*ggas dissing the "Hood/streets" as yall like to call them...f**k u

em dont get no play only suburban white boys and confused black people who grew up around white boys...like how can u take em serious? Hi my name is??? that what made u a fan of him?

but when another artist says some simple s**t like that all of a sudden its a problem...we dont like real music and other bull s**t
 7 years ago '10        #188
eminem2010 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
um f**k the hood. just a bunch of broke a.ss ppl wasting their life in the street. they don't know anything except violence and drug. if they smart they would get out of the hood and do something with their life. s**t then maybe they can afford to buy cd to support other rapper.
 07-01-2010, 02:09 PM         #189
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eminem2010 said:
um f**k the hood. just a bunch of broke a.ss ppl wasting their life in the street. they don't know anything except violence and drug. if they smart they would get out of the hood and do something with their life. s**t then maybe they can afford to buy cd to support other rapper.
youre an idiot talking like people voluntarily want to live poor & where does eminem come from? doesnt look like he wasted his life in violence.

edit: *sees username*

7 years ago '10        #190
eminem2010 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
 Chimere said:
youre an idiot talking like people voluntarily want to live poor & where does eminem come from? doesnt look like he wasted his life in violence.

edit: *sees username*

um em rap and was able to get out of the hood. he did it and now he have a better life. if em stay in the hood he woulda ended up wasting his life too.
 7 years ago '05        #191
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 eminem2010 said:
:agreement6:

i agree people make the "hood" sound like its a good place to live
 07-01-2010, 04:17 PM         #192
SHADY A3I 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if it doesnt?
 7 years ago '06        #193
munie 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,525 | Props total: 198 198
If it was up to the hood to determine good music, we'll be listening to waka flocka and gucci mane all day. No Thanks...
 07-01-2010, 04:29 PM         #194
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eminem2010 said:
um em rap and was able to get out of the hood.

[pic - click to view]

07-01-2010, 04:32 PM         #195
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eminem2010 said:
he did it and now he have a better life. if em stay in the hood he woulda ended up wasting his life too.
i can tell you still in the hood.

7 years ago '04        #196
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,047 | Props total: 233 233
drake gets play in the hood, gucci gets play in the hood, wacka does too and they numbers wont ever be as high as em's so i wouldnt wanna get play in the hood either
 07-01-2010, 04:57 PM         #197
bay224 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real n.iggas aint checkin 4 this wack azz white boy....

the streets have never checked 4 eminem..its just a bunch of white sububan kids.

ONly eminem can do a RAP concert in a big urban city DETROIT and 99% of the crowd is always WHITE.
 7 years ago '10        #198
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
His s**t don't really get played in the hood, but has nothing to do with his skills. If u ain't spittin gangsta/hustler/crunk s**t then u ain't go get any play in the hood/streets. Those are the only subjects/music that people in the hood/streets want to hear.
 7 years ago '10        #199
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
 eminem2010 said:
 7 years ago '04        #200
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Joe Budden said:
Superman was everywhere, Eminem is looking right in this video, must be camera trick.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy