Mark Curry speaks on rumors Of Puff & Mase Being Gay

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
184 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #21
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 MiseryCityTexas said:
this thread proved that marck curry was no factor at all in the bad boy empire, cause all everyone in this thread is talking about is big, puff, and mase.
curry did alot of tha writin
 8 years ago '07        #22
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 onq said:
Big made Bad Boy?

how come bad boy didn't die when big died?
bad boy did die.last rap artist to go plat after biggie was mase,not countin puff.after biggie died they made tha transition to an rnb label.faith,total,and all tha original acts left.tha hip hop side fell apart.mase left,lox left,then we dudes like tha hoodfellaz,kain,an g-dep got on
 8 years ago '09        #23
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 mt fuji said:
exactly

s**t if anything bad boy made big

this n*gga big was a fat black and ugly as ever (his own words)

who u think turned him into s3x symbol?

who u think had him rhyming over them old samples? who u think thought up that marketing plan?

fact of the matter is in nyc, especially at that time there were mad n*ggas who were nice,puff sy something in big he didn't see in other n*ggas tho,he took what he was doing with father mc, mary and jodeci and combined it with bigs brooklyn grimeyness and the 1st was history.

y'all think russell,lyor or jimmy iovine would have made it work with big like puff did?

You serious?

B.I.G. would still be alive with at least 5 more classic albums if it wasn't for Puff's shady a.ss...why you think he got merked? Who you think set that up? Puff is one of the grimiest dudes in the business aside from Suge...except Puff actually knew how to play both sides of the business...Suge just used his muscle...

Puff wouldn't have become the star he was...Ma$e would have never made it...B.I.G. brough the LOX with him along with Junior M.A.F.I.A. and so on and so forth....112 was about all Bad Boy had and would of had if it wasn't for B.I.G.

And how didn't Bad Boy die after B.I.G. passed? What projects did they drop that weren't related to B.I.G. that blew up? Or kept the company relevant...? There ain't an album that gets released on Bad Boy that doesn't have B.I.G.'s presence a.ssociated with it...by the way how much is Bad Boy even worth nowadays? Who's their top artists affiliated with them?

B.I.G. made Bad Boy a household name and the company would of never been what it WAS without him...Puff would be a nobody right now...and quite honestly he should be because that dude knows about as much about talent and hip-hop as my grandmother...and she's 90...when's the last time this guy actually had some talent on his label? Does a "mogul" need a whack a.ss television show to find his "non-talented" artists? Whom can't seem to make anything of themselves either...You cannot look at that Bad Boy roster and tell me they're what a music label should look like...impossible...but put B.I.G. on there and it didn't matter who was on the label...
 10-05-2009, 11:36 AM         #24
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Puff had a s**t load of money , he would be the biggest loser in the industry if Bad Boy died

illuminati is getting exposed step by step :dancingcool:
^^^shut the f**k up with that illuminati s**t, illuminati would wipe there a.sses with puff money.
 8 years ago '06        #25
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Bruce Leeroy said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #26
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:

You serious?

B.I.G. would still be alive with at least 5 more classic albums if it wasn't for Puff's shady a.ss...why you think he got merked? Who you think set that up? Puff is one of the grimiest dudes in the business aside from Suge...except Puff actually knew how to play both sides of the business...Suge just used his muscle...

Puff wouldn't have become the star he was...Ma$e would have never made it...B.I.G. brough the LOX with him along with Junior M.A.F.I.A. and so on and so forth....112 was about all Bad Boy had and would of had if it wasn't for B.I.G.

And how didn't Bad Boy die after B.I.G. passed? What projects did they drop that weren't related to B.I.G. that blew up? Or kept the company relevant...? There ain't an album that gets released on Bad Boy that doesn't have B.I.G.'s presence a.ssociated with it...by the way how much is Bad Boy even worth nowadays? Who's their top artists affiliated with them?

B.I.G. made Bad Boy a household name and the company would of never been what it WAS without him...Puff would be a nobody right now...and quite honestly he should be because that dude knows about as much about talent and hip-hop as my grandmother...and she's 90...when's the last time this guy actually had some talent on his label? Does a "mogul" need a whack a.ss television show to find his "non-talented" artists? Whom can't seem to make anything of themselves either...You cannot look at that Bad Boy roster and tell me they're what a music label should look like...impossible...but put B.I.G. on there and it didn't matter who was on the label...
lol puff didnt get biggie k!lled man,at least not in tha way that u sayin.
and big aint bring lox or jr mafia to bad boy
 8 years ago '04        #27
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4389 4389
 Lungs said:
Mark Curry is like the only person on the planet that's broker than both Black Rob and G-Dep
 The N said:
Heard he writes a bike now....yes an actual Bike.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
BIG needed Bad Boy and Bad Boy needed BIG. They both benefited.
 8 years ago '05        #29
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2172 2172
i cant watch it, im at work...

so them nigguhs is gay right? what he say?
 8 years ago '05        #30
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
I think we need to get away from the illuminati talk ... its really a distraction from the obvious thing of ... you have crooked n*ggas doing business ... its a distraction from the fact that you need to be crooked in order to be successful in that industry
 8 years ago '07        #31
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,342 | Props total: 21249 21249
 Bruce Leeroy said:

[pic - click to view]

Yo COOP!!!
 8 years ago '04        #32
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Bruce Leeroy said:

[pic - click to view]

and at the only person more broke than black rob and g dep comment
 8 years ago '04        #33
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
He didn't have any good arguments to support any of his "points"... It sounds like he's just talking s**t and trying to eat off the mystery surrounding The Bad Boy Empire...

Personally, I think Puff has gay s3x, lol, but who knows
 8 years ago '04        #34
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 73 73
i think its a known thing Puffy f**ked wit Dudes... Didnt wendy Williams Air him out and he tried to get her or did get her fired. Now she has her own Talk show LOL

BIG made Bad Boy.... Junior Mafia and Lil Kim were signed to Undeas tho (biggies label at the time) Puff did produce alot of Lil Kims Stuff tho in the early days
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy