Lil Duval with the joke of the year
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
135 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2009, 12:04 PM         #101
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MTV at one point put Jay-Z over Pac as the rgeatest rapper of all time... That ALONE proves mtv doesn't know s**t about hiphop...
 8 years ago '04        #102
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,381 | Props total: 11704 11704
 MainEv3nt said:
that list has gucci mane, nuff said.
granted he should have been on the list but No. 1 wouldve been Hov still i mean hottest to be honest anyone bumping relapse in their whip still? i know i havent heard anybody bumping it...

em should've been number 3 wayne 2 and hov 1.. rick ross should've dropped off the list
 8 years ago '06        #103
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
Why are y'all actually paying attention to that list? U gotta be retarded if actually think MTV is still relevant and they know what they're talking about.
 8 years ago '04        #104
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
MTV at one point put Jay-Z over Pac as the rgeatest rapper of all time... That ALONE proves mtv doesn't know s**t about hiphop...
dude 2pac is dead his career is too

and yes jay is the greatest ever... until somebody surpasses him and it doesnt look like it until em stops putting out bs gimmick songs and uses his talent
 10-05-2009, 12:11 PM         #105
Big Homie 313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that list has rick ross gucci mane so f**k mtv that music television that doesn't play music anymore..hmmmm that sounds weird.
 8 years ago '05        #106
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
i laugh everytime i see this thread
 8 years ago '04        #107
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
at anybody even considering MTV's hottest mc's list relevent.. how is he not relevent when they had another poll that said he had the most anticipated album of the year, dont make sense
 10-05-2009, 12:25 PM         #108
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude 2pac is dead his career is too

and yes jay is the greatest ever... until somebody surpasses him and it doesnt look like it until em stops putting out bs gimmick songs and uses his talent
You know what's funny??? 2pac's put out more classic songs in death than Jay-Z has in life... 3 bulls**t albums in a row.... at least Pac has an excuse for why his 2 last albums were wack... He was dead when they released. What the f**k is Jay-Z's excuse for droppin garbage??? 2pac didn't drop one wack album while livin, and his weakest was better than Jay-Z's last three albums.... I was expectin heat off of Blueprint 3 cause DOA was hot, but I was thoroughly disappointed.... and from the looks of it, so was the majority of BX...

so shut that Jay is the best to ever do it s**t up... He hasn't been the best to do it in all the time Eminem and Nas been around....

Thugz Mansion >>>>> every single Jay-Z song....... ever.....
 10-05-2009, 12:30 PM         #109
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I think its time for you to take a listen to relapse son

and decide for your self.

What you waiting for?
 10-05-2009, 12:38 PM         #110
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jde313 said:
HELL f**kIN YEAH IM MAD s**t AINT ABOUT WHITE AMERICA AND ALL THAT BULLs**t HOW THE f**k ANY OF YALL GONNA SAY EM AINT RELEVANT TO THIS s**t!!! JAY DID A ALBUM SAYIN THE SAME BULLs**t 15 f**kIN TRACKS "AUH IM OLD I DONT WANNA k!ll I DONT WANNA TALK A BOUT CRACK AUH!!! I LIKE FLIP FLOPS AUH!!!" AND n*gga LIKE YEAH THIS THE s**t YEAH!!! f**k ALL THAT THAT n*gga USE THE SAME MONOTONE a.ss FLOW EVERY f**kIN RHYME THAT n*gga AINT SWITCH UP s**t HE DIDNT IMPRESS ME AT ALL!!!! EM s**t WAS f**kIN PHENOMENAL STAY WIDE AWAKE WAS JUST f**k CRAZY WORDPLAY LYRICS DELIVERY ALL THAT s**t I KNOW MY n*gga s**t WAS EXTREME AT TIMES BUT THATS EM BUT THE BIGGEST THING THAT SOLITDIFIES EM SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THIS f**kER IS FOREVER PROBABLY THE HOTTEST s**t OUT RIGHT NOW #2 #3 AND #4 ON THAT LIST IS ON THAT SONG WIT EM AND THIS MOTHERf**kER OUTSHINES ALL OF THEM AND CANT A MOTHERf**kER ARGUE THAT s**t SO HOW DARE YOU MOTHERf**kERS SAY EM AINT RELEVANT NO MORE!!! ALL YOU DUMB NEED TO GET YOUR f**kIN HEADS OUT YOUR a.ssES CAUSE I SEE WHATS HAPPENED EVERYONE HAS LOWER THERE EXPECTATIONS SO THE WEAK a.ss HOE a.ss s**t GETS LOVE. DRAKE IS A SIMPLE f**k THAT n*gga IS NOT GOOD WAYNE... C'MON MAN I CANT WAIT TIL THAT n*gga DIE. YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT WAIT TIL MY n*gga LU COME BACK CAUSE YALL n*ggaS, I SEE RIGHT NOW IM BOUT TO LIGHT BOXDEN UP. IM DEALIN WITH ALOT OF STUPID f**kS!!! I BEEN READ YALL s**t SO AND IM BLACK n*gga COME TO MY HOOD n*gga DETROIT STAND UP ILL SHOW YOU DUMB f**kS b**ch MADE:guns1:

Em is that U?

drakes verse on "forever" >>>>> eminems

Eminem lost man its over
 10-05-2009, 12:40 PM         #111
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I refuse to download it and will wait to actually buy it... I don't d/l Eminem albums... its unholy and blasphemous.. I already heard BP3 though... I d/led that s**t.... good thing to, it woulda been a waste of money
 8 years ago '05        #112
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
MTV isn't even relevant..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #113
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,882 | Props total: 17422 17422
Been sayin this
 8 years ago '06        #114
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 hiphop4ever said:
lol at em not making the list at all.. i told yall em stans dude wasnt relevant anymore.. yall need to stop living in the past and stop crying already lol
ur one of em's biggest d*ckryders on this site. stop devoting your life to him u herb. move on. and lol @ mtv....teenagers shouldn't be allowed to post on bx
 8 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
You know what's funny??? 2pac's put out more classic songs in death than Jay-Z has in life... 3 bulls**t albums in a row.... at least Pac has an excuse for why his 2 last albums were wack... He was dead when they released. What the f**k is Jay-Z's excuse for droppin garbage??? 2pac didn't drop one wack album while livin, and his weakest was better than Jay-Z's last three albums.... I was expectin heat off of Blueprint 3 cause DOA was hot, but I was thoroughly disappointed.... and from the looks of it, so was the majority of BX...

so shut that Jay is the best to ever do it s**t up... He hasn't been the best to do it in all the time Eminem and Nas been around....

Thugz Mansion >>>>> every single Jay-Z song....... ever.....
dude u stated u just started listening to rap and ur talking about BS go listen to relapse it has BS ALLLLLLLL OVER IT
 10-05-2009, 01:08 PM         #116
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
Haven't really been a big Em fan. Liked his "Soundbombing" sh1t, but that's about it. But what I find the funniest about the cats arguing for him is the usage of reverse racism. "If he was black..." Really?! A big part of his popularity is the fact that he's a white emcee with credible skills. Lyrically, Rakim is beyond anybody in hip hop history. Em included. Yet, he's never been close to "mainstream" success. If Rakim was white, he'd be on the same level of admiration in hip hop as the Beatles are in rock. Em being white opened up avenues for him that never would've been open to him if he was black. It gave the audience with the most purchasing power someone to identify with. The average white dude can't connect with the average rappers viewpoint. Just be honest about it. Before Em, most white fans were involved in the music, still had a level of seperation from the emcees. With Em, they had someone they felt a kindred connect to. His subject matter even appealed to most suburban white fans. Dude got to where he is largely based off being white, but now it's a hinderance. Yeah....okay.

And for the record, Gucci is k!llin the scene right now. Dude got OJ on off the strength of his a.ssociation w/So Icy. OJ is possibly the worse emcee to ever come out of Atlanta. But fukkin w/Gucci gets him features on Jadakiss songs. Think about that. Jada is a real lyricist, but he's lookin to OJ for features. Gucci's influence in the game right now is crazy. He's a semi-tard as an emcee, but he moves the needle. Gotta respect it.
slept on post.... And like other dude said... If em had been number one on this, you would have a u turn in this stan attitude. Wouldnt have any 'f**k this list, mtv s not relevent nonsense'. It would be used to support that em is the best rapper debate. While i dont agree with em not being on the list, GROW THE f**k UP. its just a list. Everybody has their own opinions anywho, plus i hope NOBODY actually listens to every single mc on here anyway. Form your own preference. Lots of rappers aint on here, doesnt mean their music isnt good.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #117
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
THREAD STARTER TOOK A MASSIVE L

YOU MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WHO LOOKS TO MTV FOR GUIDANCE

THE EXECS AT MTV ARE LIKE 20 WHITE GUYS, LOL @ MTV BEING YOUR SOURCE OF WHICH RAPPERS ARE RELEVANT

8 years ago '05        #118
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
stop talkin about how many records he sold...

him, 50, and dre bought at least half em them to boost sales...

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT SILLY a.ss LIST AND YOUR NAME IS EMINEM...U MUST HAVE EXITED THE RAP DISCUSSION..

^^with that being said...he no longer relevant...like how will smith aint relevent no more..he still will smith tho...

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 10-05-2009 at 01:18 PM..
 10-05-2009, 01:19 PM         #119
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude u stated u just started listening to rap and ur talking about BS go listen to relapse it has BS ALLLLLLLL OVER IT
We're not talking about Relapse... You and I were talking about Jay and Pac... and its funny how that is always the argument I get.... the ONLY one.... And no I'm almost a decade into hiphop so I didn't just "start" listening...
 10-05-2009, 01:21 PM         #120
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em and his stans lost

:laughing9:

You know damn well if dude was number 1 we wouldnt hear the end of it, and now they're making excuses lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
75 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
114 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
102 comments
19 hours ago