Eminem isnt relevant anymore - Didn't make MTV Hottest MC In The Game List

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
64 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2328 2328
Haven't really been a big Em fan. Liked his "Soundbombing" sh1t, but that's about it. But what I find the funniest about the cats arguing for him is the usage of reverse racism. "If he was black..." Really?! A big part of his popularity is the fact that he's a white emcee with credible skills. Lyrically, Rakim is beyond anybody in hip hop history. Em included. Yet, he's never been close to "mainstream" success. If Rakim was white, he'd be on the same level of admiration in hip hop as the Beatles are in rock. Em being white opened up avenues for him that never would've been open to him if he was black. It gave the audience with the most purchasing power someone to identify with. The average white dude can't connect with the average rappers viewpoint. Just be honest about it. Before Em, most white fans were involved in the music, still had a level of seperation from the emcees. With Em, they had someone they felt a kindred connect to. His subject matter even appealed to most suburban white fans. Dude got to where he is largely based off being white, but now it's a hinderance. Yeah....okay.

And for the record, Gucci is k!llin the scene right now. Dude got OJ on off the strength of his a.ssociation w/So Icy. OJ is possibly the worse emcee to ever come out of Atlanta. But fukkin w/Gucci gets him features on Jadakiss songs. Think about that. Jada is a real lyricist, but he's lookin to OJ for features. Gucci's influence in the game right now is crazy. He's a semi-tard as an emcee, but he moves the needle. Gotta respect it.
 8 years ago '07        #82
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 MonkTaker said:
ok
come on man you remember what you said yesterday in the bears vs lions thread in the sports section..you remember ?? huh

yeahhhh you remember :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #83
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 hiphop4ever said:
lol at em not making the list at all.. i told yall em stans dude wasnt relevant anymore.. yall need to stop living in the past and stop crying already lol
because MTV is the real deciding factor of whether someone is "relevant", right?
 10-05-2009, 10:05 AM         #84
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gucci mane and lil wayne are on the list.... so the thread title should read... MTV isn't relevant anymore.
 10-05-2009, 10:16 AM         #85
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly I hear no one talk about eminem outside of the internet. Lmao when your at the club and you request something to the DJ you will never request a Eminem Song

That Dj would give you a one of these
[pic - click to view]

10-05-2009, 10:18 AM         #86
Jde313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HELL f**kIN YEAH IM MAD s**t AINT ABOUT WHITE AMERICA AND ALL THAT BULLs**t HOW THE f**k ANY OF YALL GONNA SAY EM AINT RELEVANT TO THIS s**t!!! JAY DID A ALBUM SAYIN THE SAME BULLs**t 15 f**kIN TRACKS "AUH IM OLD I DONT WANNA k!ll I DONT WANNA TALK A BOUT CRACK AUH!!! I LIKE FLIP FLOPS AUH!!!" AND n*gga LIKE YEAH THIS THE s**t YEAH!!! f**k ALL THAT THAT n*gga USE THE SAME MONOTONE a.ss FLOW EVERY f**kIN RHYME THAT n*gga AINT SWITCH UP s**t HE DIDNT IMPRESS ME AT ALL!!!! EM s**t WAS f**kIN PHENOMENAL STAY WIDE AWAKE WAS JUST f**k CRAZY WORDPLAY LYRICS DELIVERY ALL THAT s**t I KNOW MY n*gga s**t WAS EXTREME AT TIMES BUT THATS EM BUT THE BIGGEST THING THAT SOLITDIFIES EM SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THIS f**kER IS FOREVER PROBABLY THE HOTTEST s**t OUT RIGHT NOW #2 #3 AND #4 ON THAT LIST IS ON THAT SONG WIT EM AND THIS MOTHERf**kER OUTSHINES ALL OF THEM AND CANT A MOTHERf**kER ARGUE THAT s**t SO HOW DARE YOU MOTHERf**kERS SAY EM AINT RELEVANT NO MORE!!! ALL YOU DUMB NEED TO GET YOUR f**kIN HEADS OUT YOUR a.ssES CAUSE I SEE WHATS HAPPENED EVERYONE HAS LOWER THERE EXPECTATIONS SO THE WEAK a.ss HOE a.ss s**t GETS LOVE. DRAKE IS A SIMPLE f**k THAT n*gga IS NOT GOOD WAYNE... C'MON MAN I CANT WAIT TIL THAT n*gga DIE. YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT WAIT TIL MY n*gga LU COME BACK CAUSE YALL n*ggaS, I SEE RIGHT NOW IM BOUT TO LIGHT BOXDEN UP. IM DEALIN WITH ALOT OF STUPID f**kS!!! I BEEN READ YALL s**t SO AND IM BLACK n*gga COME TO MY HOOD n*gga DETROIT STAND UP ILL SHOW YOU DUMB f**kS b**ch MADE:guns1:
 8 years ago '05        #87
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
to say em isnt relevant anymore because of this list means that you think mtv has credibility as people that actually know hip hop...i will do no such thing
 8 years ago '08        #88
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9119 9119
One of worst hip hop forums on the net...
 8 years ago '04        #89
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 MainEv3nt said:
that list has gucci mane, nuff said.
pretty much....
 8 years ago '09        #90
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
never cared for the list in the 1st place...
c'mon man, MTV don't even play videos anymore.
 8 years ago '06        #91
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
so if MTV says it, its a fact...I get it now....kind of like the internet
 8 years ago '04        #92
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 DaOmega_1 said:
*sigh*

I mean, not to offend anyone here, but y'all need to get lives. Get a girl, go outside. Do something with your life.

Being on "MTV's Hottest MC's" list is like winning a trophy from the Special Olympics... It doesn't mean CRAP. And, y'all little girls are debating this meaningless topic to the death knowing damn well that MTV has the cultural relevancy of a dog turd.

Whatever... y'all can keep your corporate embedded trash. Hip Hop lives underground.
How dare you belittle my Special Olympics trophy by comparing it to this list. I'd give you hate if I could.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #93
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
So Em couldnt sell out Madison Square Garden right now? He dident have the biggest first week selling album of any genre this year? When he drops and album or even a song or even has Bruno land on his face theres not a million page thread on here? He doesnt have all these other rappers begging to work with him?
 8 years ago '04        #94
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 kingz21 said:
honestly I hear no one talk about eminem outside of the internet. Lmao when your at the club and you request something to the DJ you will never request a Eminem Song

That Dj would give you a one of these
[pic - click to view]

No s**t....Em doesnt make club music.....they usually requesting Stanky LEg or Tpain....so I guess that makes them better then Em??
 8 years ago '08        #95
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17212 17212
 Jde313 said:
HELL f**kIN YEAH IM MAD s**t AINT ABOUT WHITE AMERICA AND ALL THAT BULLs**t HOW THE f**k ANY OF YALL GONNA SAY EM AINT RELEVANT TO THIS s**t!!! JAY DID A ALBUM SAYIN THE SAME BULLs**t 15 f**kIN TRACKS "AUH IM OLD I DONT WANNA k!ll I DONT WANNA TALK A BOUT CRACK AUH!!! I LIKE FLIP FLOPS AUH!!!" AND n*gga LIKE YEAH THIS THE s**t YEAH!!! f**k ALL THAT THAT n*gga USE THE SAME MONOTONE a.ss FLOW EVERY f**kIN RHYME THAT n*gga AINT SWITCH UP s**t HE DIDNT IMPRESS ME AT ALL!!!! EM s**t WAS f**kIN PHENOMENAL STAY WIDE AWAKE WAS JUST f**k CRAZY WORDPLAY LYRICS DELIVERY ALL THAT s**t I KNOW MY n*gga s**t WAS EXTREME AT TIMES BUT THATS EM BUT THE BIGGEST THING THAT SOLITDIFIES EM SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THIS f**kER IS FOREVER PROBABLY THE HOTTEST s**t OUT RIGHT NOW #2 #3 AND #4 ON THAT LIST IS ON THAT SONG WIT EM AND THIS MOTHERf**kER OUTSHINES ALL OF THEM AND CANT A MOTHERf**kER ARGUE THAT s**t SO HOW DARE YOU MOTHERf**kERS SAY EM AINT RELEVANT NO MORE!!! ALL YOU DUMB NEED TO GET YOUR f**kIN HEADS OUT YOUR a.ssES CAUSE I SEE WHATS HAPPENED EVERYONE HAS LOWER THERE EXPECTATIONS SO THE WEAK a.ss HOE a.ss s**t GETS LOVE. DRAKE IS A SIMPLE f**k THAT n*gga IS NOT GOOD WAYNE... C'MON MAN I CANT WAIT TIL THAT n*gga DIE. YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT WAIT TIL MY n*gga LU COME BACK CAUSE YALL n*ggaS, I SEE RIGHT NOW IM BOUT TO LIGHT BOXDEN UP. IM DEALIN WITH ALOT OF STUPID f**kS!!! I BEEN READ YALL s**t SO AND IM BLACK n*gga COME TO MY HOOD n*gga DETROIT STAND UP ILL SHOW YOU DUMB f**kS b**ch MADE:guns1:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #96
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
People going by a list to say whos good and whos not

"Damn dudes a hot MC"

"Oh s**t man (Hot MC) isn't on the list, hes wack"

8 years ago '04        #97
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29602 29602
nick cannon won.....im f**kin wit u.......who cares...its mtv...they play bulls**t 30% of the time and 70% of the time its commericials and lil rich b**ches cryin about lifes hard n addicted to shopping
 8 years ago '04        #98
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
i didnt read all the posts, but mayyybe they put rick ross at 5 and eminem not in it at all so rick ross has more fuel and talks s**t about eminem, which would then cause eminem to drop a crazy record, which would then put him in the spotlight? conspiracy theory??

im just f**king around with that, but yeah the list is stupid. i lovvvee raekwon, but i think budden did more, and ross didnt do much like eminem did. i cant help but compare the two that should have been on the list with the ones that they have issues with
 10-05-2009, 11:33 AM         #99
Jde313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
So Em couldnt sell out Madison Square Garden right now? He dident have the biggest first week selling album of any genre this year? When he drops and album or even a song or even has Bruno land on his face theres not a million page thread on here? He doesnt have all these other rappers begging to work with him?
b**ch EVERY MOTHERf**kER IN THE GAME WILL TELL YOU I WANNA WORK WIT EM HOE a.ss WAYNE BEEN BEGGIN FOR THE LONGEST MOTHERf**kERS GOT TO GO BEHIND HIS BACK AND GET JIMMY TO TRICK HIM TO DO VOCALS JUST TO GET HIM ON FOREVER HE WOULDNT DID THAT s**t IF HE KNEW THEM f**kERS WOULD BE ON THERE
 8 years ago '04        #100
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
i just thought of something...how can they have raekwon on the list when he only had one album and a few guest appearances???

eminem had one album and a few guest appearances (very big album and appearances mind you) and he isnt top 5, let alone on the list????
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: "Very unlikely Paul George stays in OKC"
73 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago