Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2009, 07:15 PM         #241
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope em leaks a new track to silence these blasphemous a.ss nikkas.
 10-05-2009, 07:22 PM         #242
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ BX taking MTV seriously but NO ONE watches it.

The White Boy > Your favorite black rapper who flows off beat
 8 years ago '04        #243
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 Young WEST said:
...Em Always Had A Radio Hit. He Was Always On The Radio....But He Been Away So Long and His Fans Grew Up,He Thought The Same Corny Shyt Would Still Work But It Didnt.

We Was All Hype For The New Album But When The Single Drop. It Was Like "what the f**k? he still on that corny shyt". It Made You Shake Your Head and Give Up Hope On The n*gga. His Fans Got Burnt Out The Corny Shyt....

Theres Alot Of Artists That Dont Have Radio Airplay and Still Moving Units But Em Could Do Both But This Time...He Barely Had A Radio Hit and The Album Was Only Cop In Hopes That The Single Was Just A "1-corny hit track" On The Album.

Em Downfall Was His Break From Hip-Hop. He Went On Vacation & His Fans Grew Up.
We talking bout now......what song off Relpase was on the radio?? He had the biggest selling album of the year off of relevance alone. Relapse was a dope album,even if you dident like the subject matter you cant deny his flows and the s**t he rhymed together was crazy. Yeah I wasnt feeling the single but I never am with his s**t......even with his past albums I always skipped over the singles. He wanted to get back to that off the wall s**t that he did when he started......alot of fans liked that he did that ....some dident and wanted a whole cd of songs like " Beautiful" which would have been boring as hell.....
 8 years ago '04        #244
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kumble90 said:
All this Eminem isn't relevant talk is bulls**t, and just an excuse for the haters...to hate.

Whatever way you look at it Eminem will ALWAYS be relevant as long as he is putting out music. He has one of the most dedicated fanbases in the world hence the 80 million albums sold

Why Eminem is still relevant:

* Sold 610k first week - HIGHEST DEBUT OF THE YEAR
(no.1 on the list was Jay-Z who sold 400k first week)

* Sold 2 million albums (Relapse) worldwide

* Made a hot diss track 'The Warning' - got 20+ million views on Youtube etc

* Hot freestyle on Tim Westwood

* k!lled 3 of the top 4 on Forever with his verse.
(C/S by Snoop, Slaughterhouse loads of other rappers and the general public)

* Got elected to induct RUN-DMC into the Rock n Roll hall of fame - huge honour

* Nominated/Won 'Best Video' 2009 - MTV Awards

* Got over 40% of the FANS VOTE for 'hottest mc in the game'.

I could go on, but I will stop there.

OKAY he may not be as 'hot', or have the level of fame he did in his prime but he still s**ts on 98% of rappers for 'relevance' and always will as long as he is about.

All Eminem threads on here are the biggest threads. Even the one about him not being relevant has like 12 pages.

The guy only announced a producer on a forthcoming album and the internet forums get like 20 page threads discussing it. HE IS EMINEM, he will always be relevant.

He even said in 2008 he has no desire to be as famous as he once was.

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/entertainment/music/countries/angola/eminem-i-never-want-be-that-famous-again-$1245731.htm

So keep making your s**tty threads saying Eminem isn't relevant, the irony being you are still discussing him
Dont forget he just passed up Pac for being the highest selling rapper EVER. How can a rapper not even on list sell more then the number 1 rapper on the list??
 8 years ago '09        #245
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 CheezyDoDo said:
:angry12: dont even talk

yall em fans take it too another level
You'd let Lil Waynes', Joe Buddens' and Drake's security gang f**k you and nut in your face for a chance to get backstage.
 10-05-2009, 07:35 PM         #246
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
You'd let Lil Waynes', Joe Buddens' and Drake's security gang f**k you and nut in your face for a chance to get backstage.

[pic - click to view]

10-05-2009, 07:39 PM         #247
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem is GARBAGE..... he only sold because hes white. change him to black and the stans dont give a shyt about him or defend their hero.

The hood aint checkin 4 this cat and even white people seem to be gettin tired of him...according to soundscan.

i cant listen to hailey, dissin mariah, his mom, dressin up like a woman, soundin like that stupid dog voice over N over...juz annoying! 1.
 8 years ago '04        #248
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 bay224 said:
eminem is GARBAGE..... he only sold because hes white. change him to black and the stans dont give a shyt about him or defend their hero.

The hood aint checkin 4 this cat and even white people seem to be gettin tired of him...according to soundscan.

i cant listen to hailey, dissin mariah, his mom, dressin up like a woman, soundin like that stupid dog voice over N over...juz annoying! 1.
how come Haystak and White Dawg and Lil Whyte and Shamrock and Apathy and countless other rappers are still struggling to make it?? If white = biggest selling rapper of all time then something is wrong in that equation......are you sure talent has nothing to do with it? Yeah the "hood" aint checking for him they checking for

Last edited by persuazion; 10-05-2009 at 07:44 PM..
 10-05-2009, 07:43 PM         #249
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bay224 said:

true s**t..
 8 years ago '05        #250
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 .aviator.man. said:
Saw this as comment by someone :

Highest Selling Hip-Hop Album in the past two years? Relapse, Eminem/ MTV VMA Best Hip Hop Video Winner? Eminem/ Out rapped three MC's on the top 5 of this list? Eminem, Forever/ Got The Most Fan Votes on this list? Eminem/ Voted Greatest Rapper Alive on Vibe? Eminem/ Has another Album out by the end of the year? Eminem/ Has a version of DJ Hero, along with Jay Z? Eminem/ More lyrically capable than any MC on the list/ Hated on by the "brain dead trust" on the list of greatest Mc's of all time and on Hottest Mc's of 09 lists? Eminem/ Would be number one if he was black? Eminem/ Racist *******? MTV/
:applause: haha people are dumb to think eminem isnt still a beast...sorry hes still better than your fav rapper
 8 years ago '08        #251
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
he sold more with relapse than the latest albums all the artists on there. with the exception of 50's curtis
 10-05-2009, 08:04 PM         #252
Young WEST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
We talking bout now......what song off Relpase was on the radio?? He had the biggest selling album of the year off of relevance alone. Relapse was a dope album,even if you dident like the subject matter you cant deny his flows and the s**t he rhymed together was crazy. Yeah I wasnt feeling the single but I never am with his s**t......even with his past albums I always skipped over the singles. He wanted to get back to that off the wall s**t that he did when he started......alot of fans liked that he did that ....some dident and wanted a whole cd of songs like " Beautiful" which would have been boring as hell.....
..."We Made You" Was His Radio Single & Crack A Bottle Was Post To Be His 2nd Single,It Didnt Get A Buzz. Listening To That Album,I Found Myself Shaking My Head At Acouple Tracks.

Yeah Folks Did Like The Old Em But This Wasnt A Old Em. Just Was A Clean Up Eminem,That Tryed To Go Back To His Old Ways and Just Didnt & Couldnt Do It Cause He Didnt Have The Corny Touch No More & He Lost A Few Of His Fanbase Cause They Grew Out Of His Way.

Beautiful Is A Nice and Thats One Of The Tracks Em Says Is His Personal Favorite Cause He Really Built That Track With Emotions & Shyt. Got Behind The Board and Even Had A Hand In Creating The Production For It.

Em Just Dont Have It Like He Use Too. If RII Is Back To His "Marshal LP" Days Then Yes He Will Get His Buzz But This Dancing Around Poking At Celebrity Gimmick Is Getting Boring. He Need To Get On His 8 Mile Tip...

Last edited by Young WEST; 10-05-2009 at 08:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #253
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 ra1n said:
^ Most rappers (if not all) are not as good as they used to be with their first few albums.

Nas is not as good as he was with illmatic
Jay is not as good as he was with reasonable doubt
50 is not as good as he was with GRODT
and Em's last 2 albums have been subpar compared to the previous three
etc etc

it happens with every artist/group. even rock bands.
(linkin park is not as good as they were with hybrid theory)
but thats not the point...

with all the overwhelming evidence provided already...
em deserved to be on the list whether you like him or not.
real muthaf**kin talk
 8 years ago '08        #254
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 bay224 said:

U should shut up.
 8 years ago '04        #255
milan 
space
space
$840 | Props total: 159 159
 bay224 said:
The hood aint checkin 4 this cat
now im not an eminem fan, but i was at the detroit bus station on memorial day and i heard 'beautiful' blasted out of a parked van by a young black american

is the bus station in detroit not "hood"?
 8 years ago '08        #256
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
 TiPZ said:
@ BX taking MTV seriously
but NO ONE watches it

The White Boy > Your favorite black rapper who flows off beat

close thread.

countdown 'til blueprint runs up in here with his f**got a.ss eagles avatar in ......... 5 ...4..

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 10-05-2009 at 08:54 PM..
 10-05-2009, 08:55 PM         #257
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait a second, who made that list(as in the rappers)? and you think the list is relevant? f**k how about mtv as a whole. whens the last time they was relevant 10-15 years ago? i understand that you are using the list to bring down someone to make someone else look good but come on. only time mtv means s**t to you is when they agree with you.

Last edited by Ni2; 10-05-2009 at 08:56 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #258
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
 bay224 said:

Since when does "the hood" matter? Don't kid yourself b**ch, everyone tries to GET OUT.
 10-05-2009, 09:21 PM         #259
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young WEST said:
Em Just Dont Have It Like He Use Too. If RII Is Back To His "Marshal LP" Days Then Yes He Will Get His Buzz But This Dancing Around Poking At Celebrity Gimmick Is Getting Boring. He Need To Get On His 8 Mile Tip...
em aint been nice since eminem show
 8 years ago '06        #260
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4014 4014
 hiphop4ever said:
em aint been nice since eminem show
The dude in your sig hasn't been hot since.... damn....

*crickets*
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago