most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2009, 05:59 PM         #221
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Of course its 16 pages look at all u hoes defending a man who don't give a s**t about you....& I except them to bump some eminem in the trailorpark
Posted via Mobile Device
I seen u get emotional over Jay s**t, Sooo Jay gives a s**t about you, right? I live in Manhatten...U FAIL...oh yeah and half the pages are you and like 3 other n*ggas replying to s**t tryna bring Em down even more, but keep it up player keep the pages growing...:applause:
 10-05-2009, 06:01 PM         #222
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
you a got damn lie...

WHERE THEY DO THAT AT!?!

u in the suburbs? in a trailer park??
You too...keep it up...
 10-05-2009, 06:04 PM         #223
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ you not hearing bp3 anywhere yet its being played on every sports channel & sporting event...sorry but the public aint trying to hear about a dude jackin off to hanna montana & getting f**ked by his stepfather anymore
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #224
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ the same losers, statin' the same things over and over in the same statin' thread.

here's something to state, f**k who's relevant, f**k who's not relevant, and listen to what you want and stop being some following a.ss losers.

Who gives a damn about another persons opinion, clearly doesn't matter if we're all on BX talking about if a dudes relevant or not, clearly he is if theres 10+ threads about him.
 10-05-2009, 06:11 PM         #225
Young WEST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...n*ggas Really Crying Over This List....Its MTV...n*ggas Acting Like They Finna Commit suicide Over Eminem Not On It.

Trust Me....His Fans Have All Grown Up,The Corny Shyt Aint Working No More. Eminem Might As Go Them Dark Days Of k!lling People To Get The Buzz He Want

But Alot Of Folks Are Right...I Dont Remember Radio Stations Playing Em's Singles After His Album Drop. It Wasnt A Hit...
 10-05-2009, 06:28 PM         #226
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skateboard T said:

When the list first started n*ggas was sayin "Eminems gonna be #1 because it's MTV".

word. so em not making the list actually Proved YOU wrong. doesnt matter because relapse 2 is dropping no matter how much people want to hate.
 8 years ago '04        #227
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Gm0ney85 said:
EDIT:got damn grammar police!
thinK about it like this...AND U CAN TELL BY ALL THE EM THREADS RIGHT NOW...

nigguhs that really like eminem are the same people that really watch MTV...

so now they beloved corny station...the same station that is so pop-culture oriented just disregarded eminem - the same person that stays puttin out the CORNIEST POP-CULTURE songs...

its like...damn HE NO LONGER RELEVENT...EVEN TO THE CORNY PEOPLE!!....
My dude....the only time I watch MTV is for their award shows just to see what pops off....Im saying MTV is confused cuz they just gave the man an award for the year then they dont put him on the list....the only people taking the list seriously are the same cats thinking that Ross and Gucci Mayne actually belong on that list.......
 8 years ago '04        #228
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 Young WEST said:
...n*ggas Really Crying Over This List....Its MTV...n*ggas Acting Like They Finna Commit suicide Over Eminem Not On It.

Trust Me....His Fans Have All Grown Up,The Corny Shyt Aint Working No More. Eminem Might As Go Them Dark Days Of k!lling People To Get The Buzz He Want

But Alot Of Folks Are Right...I Dont Remember Radio Stations Playing Em's Singles After His Album Drop. It Wasnt A Hit...
you dont need radioplay to have a hit .....most of the songs that they played on the radio....the albums they came off of barely did any numbers at all....I guess I would rather have zero airplay and my album be the biggest seller of the year then have a huge radio hit and my album barely move 100,000.........
 10-05-2009, 06:36 PM         #229
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young WEST said:

real talk
 8 years ago '05        #230
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
 Young WEST said:

Hit it on the head..(pause)
 10-05-2009, 06:38 PM         #231
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young WEST said:

Bless you fam...somebody gets it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #232
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
The Em Stans are Mad
 8 years ago '07        #233
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
I mena other than Relapse in which none of his singles even made any noice what else did he do ?

diss mariah
get someone's a.ss stuffed in his face
 10-05-2009, 06:52 PM         #234
Young WEST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
you dont need radioplay to have a hit .....most of the songs that they played on the radio....the albums they came off of barely did any numbers at all....I guess I would rather have zero airplay and my album be the biggest seller of the year then have a huge radio hit and my album barely move 100,000.........
...Em Always Had A Radio Hit. He Was Always On The Radio....But He Been Away So Long and His Fans Grew Up,He Thought The Same Corny Shyt Would Still Work But It Didnt.

We Was All Hype For The New Album But When The Single Drop. It Was Like "what the f**k? he still on that corny shyt". It Made You Shake Your Head and Give Up Hope On The n*gga. His Fans Got Burnt Out The Corny Shyt....

Theres Alot Of Artists That Dont Have Radio Airplay and Still Moving Units But Em Could Do Both But This Time...He Barely Had A Radio Hit and The Album Was Only Cop In Hopes That The Single Was Just A "1-corny hit track" On The Album.

Em Downfall Was His Break From Hip-Hop. He Went On Vacation & His Fans Grew Up.
 10-05-2009, 06:53 PM         #235
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
The Em Stans are Mad
You got nerveeeee using the word "Stan". That word should be banned for your usage
 10-05-2009, 06:53 PM         #236
DJ_GlEnWoOd_915  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #237
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 .aviator.man. said:
Saw this as comment by someone :

Highest Selling Hip-Hop Album in the past two years? Relapse, Eminem/ MTV VMA Best Hip Hop Video Winner? Eminem/ Out rapped three MC's on the top 5 of this list? Eminem, Forever/ Got The Most Fan Votes on this list? Eminem/ Voted Greatest Rapper Alive on Vibe? Eminem/ Has another Album out by the end of the year? Eminem/ Has a version of DJ Hero, along with Jay Z? Eminem/ More lyrically capable than any MC on the list/ Hated on by the "brain dead trust" on the list of greatest Mc's of all time and on Hottest Mc's of 09 lists? Eminem/ Would be number one if he was black? Eminem/ Racist *******? MTV/
^^^^ didnt bother reading rest of thread.... there is no argument against this.:applause:
idk about the racist part though

Last edited by hbk83; 10-05-2009 at 06:55 PM..
 10-05-2009, 06:55 PM         #238
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young WEST said:
...Em Always Had A Radio Hit. He Was Always On The Radio....But He Been Away So Long and His Fans Grew Up,He Thought The Same Corny Shyt Would Still Work But It Didnt.

We Was All Hype For The New Album But When The Single Drop. It Was Like "what the f**k? he still on that corny shyt". It Made You Shake Your Head and Give Up Hope On The n*gga. His Fans Got Burnt Out The Corny Shyt....

Theres Alot Of Artists That Dont Have Radio Airplay and Still Moving Units But Em Could Do Both But This Time...He Barely Had A Radio Hit and The Album Was Only Cop In Hopes That The Single Was Just A "1-corny hit track" On The Album.

Em Downfall Was His Break From Hip-Hop. He Went On Vacation & His Fans Grew Up.
pretty much
 8 years ago '07        #239
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
 .aviator.man. said:
You got nerveeeee using the word "Stan". That word should be banned for your usage
:angry12: dont even talk

yall em fans take it too another level
 10-05-2009, 06:58 PM         #240
Jde313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
pretty much
f**k you
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago