OCTOBER '09 Post Your New Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
22 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '07        #161
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$10,320 | Props total: 10814 10814
^another syn sighting this month, n*gga I know you didn't sit this month out and not buy s**t, stop playin n*gga and post up lol. By the way what happened to that Dear synopsis thread, that s**t had me dying. And another thing, did u get rid of ur blackberry n*gga?
 9 years ago '04        #162
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
space
$44,335 | Props total: 15045 15045
 synopsis03 said:
lol i allways thought it was funny how when u make dope post people will think who ever posted is a drug dealer lol lmao
if u think about it...

either some ppl are blowing they rent money on some kicks and gear or some n*ggas is really pushing weight lol or they have a really good job and can just get it like that

i know some sneaker heads thats from my city them n*ggas work @ ups fresh as f**k but dont got a dime after a paycheck two days 2 of them dead beat dads n s**t
 9 years ago '04        #163
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,833 | Props total: 346 346
 DIPSET101 said:
^another syn sighting this month, n*gga I know you didn't sit this month out and not buy s**t, stop playin n*gga and post up lol. By the way what happened to that Dear synopsis thread, that s**t had me dying. And another thing, did u get rid of ur blackberry n*gga?
lol naw i didnt sit out this month or any month sad to say but if i don't buy sneakers i get really depressed lol , i'm not sure what happened to the dear synopsis thread that thread is hilarious though lol , and yea i'm back with the iphone i finally stopped breakin them and the apps are ridiculous so i had to drop the bb
 9 years ago '04        #164
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,833 | Props total: 346 346
 DJ Maximum said:
if u think about it...

either some ppl are blowing they rent money on some kicks and gear or some n*ggas is really pushing weight lol or they have a really good job and can just get it like that

i know some sneaker heads thats from my city them n*ggas work @ ups fresh as f**k but dont got a dime after a paycheck two days 2 of them dead beat dads n s**t
i guess u right i just thought it was funny that after every post everyone thought i sold drugs lol but then again i do have a good job so i guess it proves your point
 9 years ago '07        #165
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$10,320 | Props total: 10814 10814
 synopsis03 said:
lol naw i didnt sit out this month or any month sad to say but if i don't buy sneakers i get really depressed lol , i'm not sure what happened to the dear synopsis thread that thread is hilarious though lol , and yea i'm back with the iphone i finally stopped breakin them and the apps are ridiculous so i had to drop the bb
Word, let me go ahead a delete u off my msngr lol. I want iphone so I can rid of this s**tty curve but at&t don't show a n*gga love that lives in the country

Last edited by DIPSET101; 11-02-2009 at 09:56 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Where does cousins end up?
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Who are your preferred reviewers?
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy