OCTOBER '09 Post Your New Pick-Ups

most viewed right now
 103
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '07        #161
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8816 8816
^another syn sighting this month, n*gga I know you didn't sit this month out and not buy s**t, stop playin n*gga and post up lol. By the way what happened to that Dear synopsis thread, that s**t had me dying. And another thing, did u get rid of ur blackberry n*gga?
 8 years ago '04        #162
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,350 | Props total: 11550 11550
 synopsis03 said:
lol i allways thought it was funny how when u make dope post people will think who ever posted is a drug dealer lol lmao
if u think about it...

either some ppl are blowing they rent money on some kicks and gear or some n*ggas is really pushing weight lol or they have a really good job and can just get it like that

i know some sneaker heads thats from my city them n*ggas work @ ups fresh as f**k but dont got a dime after a paycheck two days 2 of them dead beat dads n s**t
 8 years ago '04        #163
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 DIPSET101 said:
^another syn sighting this month, n*gga I know you didn't sit this month out and not buy s**t, stop playin n*gga and post up lol. By the way what happened to that Dear synopsis thread, that s**t had me dying. And another thing, did u get rid of ur blackberry n*gga?
lol naw i didnt sit out this month or any month sad to say but if i don't buy sneakers i get really depressed lol , i'm not sure what happened to the dear synopsis thread that thread is hilarious though lol , and yea i'm back with the iphone i finally stopped breakin them and the apps are ridiculous so i had to drop the bb
 8 years ago '04        #164
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 DJ Maximum said:
if u think about it...

either some ppl are blowing they rent money on some kicks and gear or some n*ggas is really pushing weight lol or they have a really good job and can just get it like that

i know some sneaker heads thats from my city them n*ggas work @ ups fresh as f**k but dont got a dime after a paycheck two days 2 of them dead beat dads n s**t
i guess u right i just thought it was funny that after every post everyone thought i sold drugs lol but then again i do have a good job so i guess it proves your point
 8 years ago '07        #165
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$9,856 | Props total: 8816 8816
 synopsis03 said:
lol naw i didnt sit out this month or any month sad to say but if i don't buy sneakers i get really depressed lol , i'm not sure what happened to the dear synopsis thread that thread is hilarious though lol , and yea i'm back with the iphone i finally stopped breakin them and the apps are ridiculous so i had to drop the bb
Word, let me go ahead a delete u off my msngr lol. I want iphone so I can rid of this s**tty curve but at&t don't show a n*gga love that lives in the country


Last edited by DIPSET101; 11-02-2009 at 10:56 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
135 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy