most viewed right now
Video inside This the coldest ish I've seen in a minute :hotouthere:
43 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #381
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
Favre is on a mission tonight...I knew he was going to be on but not like this.
 9 years ago '07        #382
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
nobody was tricked on that play
 9 years ago '05        #383
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
 DJ Geezy said:
All this game has shown is how TERRIBLE the Packers pass defense is and how they have absolutely NO offensive line...

Favre hasn't even done nothing spectacular other than heave the ball up there and watch his half-ass receivers make these fools look silly...and now we will be stuck hearing about this s**t for weeks and weeks until he turns into the Brett Favre we all know...the one that forces passes and will single-handily lose a big game for his team...

f**k Brett Favre and his egotistical a.ss for thinking he's better than and more important than the game itself...I hope when he leaves the game his tight a.ss Wranglers cause him to get in an accident that sends him head 1st through the windshield...although then we'd really never hear the end of it
:angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #384
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
 TheT said:
Favre is on a mission tonight...I knew he was going to be on but not like this.
it also helps that the Pack have zero pass rush and so many holes in their secondary that i could throw for 300 yards on them tonight...Favre is basically throwin to open receivers every play
 10-05-2009, 08:59 PM         #385
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:
All this game has shown is how TERRIBLE the Packers pass defense is and how they have absolutely NO offensive line...

Favre hasn't even done nothing spectacular other than heave the ball up there and watch his half-ass receivers make these fools look silly...and now we will be stuck hearing about this s**t for weeks and weeks until he turns into the Brett Favre we all know...the one that forces passes and will single-handily lose a big game for his team...

f**k Brett Favre and his egotistical a.ss for thinking he's better than and more important than the game itself...I hope when he leaves the game his tight a.ss Wranglers cause him to get in an accident that sends him head 1st through the windshield...although then we'd really never hear the end of it
you writing a thesis muh f**kka?
 9 years ago '06        #386
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4691 4691
Again Packer Down!!!!

2 Down ....30 more to GO!!!

:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #387
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
$48,329 | Props total: 14302 14302
 DJ Geezy said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '07        #388
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:

whoa homie.....u feeling some type a way huh
 10-05-2009, 09:00 PM         #389
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
it also helps that the Pack have zero pass rush and so many holes in their secondary that i could throw for 300 yards on them tonight...Favre is basically throwin to open receivers every play
you ever thought of being an investigator?
 9 years ago '04        #390
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 gilbydakid said:
you ever thought of being an investigator?
what? ur not makin any sense, please go back to watchin the game
 9 years ago '07        #391
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
i love how espn mnf have the play clock on the field unlike the other stations, I gotta look all over my 42 inch samsung to find that shytt on fox and cbs.
 10-05-2009, 09:03 PM         #392
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
f**k is a QB suppose to do throw to the safeties?
 9 years ago '05        #393
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

hell naw Brett..dont roll up the jean shorts.
 9 years ago '07        #394
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
favre going up side that head tonight
 10-05-2009, 09:05 PM         #395
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sacked!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #396
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 chctynig2804 said:
it's this damn zone defense that I'm hating now. We might as well switch back to a 4-3 and play man-to-man. We got the same amount of pressure and failure.

This gotdamn offensive lineman.
 9 years ago '04        #397
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 gilbydakid said:
f**k is a QB suppose to do throw to the safeties?
right, so i mean there's no need to act like Favre is doin anythin special when the packers secondary is blowin coverage left and right...hence the reason i said he's been throwin to open receivers...how hard is that to comprehend
 9 years ago '09        #398
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 266 266
Me :angry12:?

Just about being stuck with the never-ending Brett Favre Network that is formerly known as ESPN...

And look at all these Viking fans coming out of the woodwork...knowing damn well you's will be nowhere to be found come January...:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #399
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
EA sports still makin hocky games. WTF
 9 years ago '04        #400
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
$48,329 | Props total: 14302 14302
Fave haters making up all kind of excuses
i love it!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
39 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
90 comments
2 days ago