Official ESPN MNF Green Bay Packers (2-1) @ Minnesota Vikings (3-0) Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #381
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
Damn Brett favre feelin some type a way...killin these niccaz like this
 10-05-2009, 09:54 PM         #382
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i missed the whole 3rd.
 10-05-2009, 09:56 PM         #383
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
28-14 = a heavy dose of AP
 8 years ago '09        #384
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
All this game has shown is how TERRIBLE the Packers pass defense is and how they have absolutely NO offensive line...

Favre hasn't even done nothing spectacular other than heave the ball up there and watch his half-ass receivers make these fools look silly...and now we will be stuck hearing about this s**t for weeks and weeks until he turns into the Brett Favre we all know...the one that forces passes and will single-handily lose a big game for his team...

f**k Brett Favre and his egotistical a.ss for thinking he's better than and more important than the game itself...I hope when he leaves the game his tight a.ss Wranglers cause him to get in an accident that sends him head 1st through the windshield...although then we'd really never hear the end of it
 8 years ago '05        #385
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
Favre is on a mission tonight...I knew he was going to be on but not like this.
 8 years ago '07        #386
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
nobody was tricked on that play
 8 years ago '05        #387
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 DJ Geezy said:
All this game has shown is how TERRIBLE the Packers pass defense is and how they have absolutely NO offensive line...

Favre hasn't even done nothing spectacular other than heave the ball up there and watch his half-ass receivers make these fools look silly...and now we will be stuck hearing about this s**t for weeks and weeks until he turns into the Brett Favre we all know...the one that forces passes and will single-handily lose a big game for his team...

f**k Brett Favre and his egotistical a.ss for thinking he's better than and more important than the game itself...I hope when he leaves the game his tight a.ss Wranglers cause him to get in an accident that sends him head 1st through the windshield...although then we'd really never hear the end of it
:angry12:
 8 years ago '04        #388
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 TheT said:
Favre is on a mission tonight...I knew he was going to be on but not like this.
it also helps that the Pack have zero pass rush and so many holes in their secondary that i could throw for 300 yards on them tonight...Favre is basically throwin to open receivers every play
 10-05-2009, 09:59 PM         #389
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Geezy said:

you writing a thesis muh f**kka?
 8 years ago '06        #390
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522
Again Packer Down!!!!

2 Down ....30 more to GO!!!

:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #391
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 DJ Geezy said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #392
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:

whoa homie.....u feeling some type a way huh
 10-05-2009, 10:00 PM         #393
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
it also helps that the Pack have zero pass rush and so many holes in their secondary that i could throw for 300 yards on them tonight...Favre is basically throwin to open receivers every play
you ever thought of being an investigator?
 8 years ago '04        #394
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 gilbydakid said:
you ever thought of being an investigator?
what? ur not makin any sense, please go back to watchin the game
 8 years ago '07        #395
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
i love how espn mnf have the play clock on the field unlike the other stations, I gotta look all over my 42 inch samsung to find that shytt on fox and cbs.
 10-05-2009, 10:03 PM         #396
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
f**k is a QB suppose to do throw to the safeties?
 8 years ago '05        #397
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

hell naw Brett..dont roll up the jean shorts.
 8 years ago '07        #398
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
favre going up side that head tonight
 10-05-2009, 10:05 PM         #399
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sacked!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #400
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 chctynig2804 said:
it's this damn zone defense that I'm hating now. We might as well switch back to a 4-3 and play man-to-man. We got the same amount of pressure and failure.

This gotdamn offensive lineman.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago