Toys R Us buy 2, get 1 free game sale coming up

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #81
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 IceBergSlim said:
man exchange the 3rd at walmart...they will give you a gift card as long as its not opened and you dont need the receipt then you can get a new game whenever or whatever else you want there
good s**t...
 8 years ago '05        #82
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
 IceBergSlim said:
man exchange the 3rd at walmart...they will give you a gift card as long as its not opened and you dont need the receipt then you can get a new game whenever or whatever else you want there
aite cool, i plan on telling them that i got it as a bday gift, but my cuz fcuked up and got me the wrong game, hopefully that'll work
 8 years ago '09        #83
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
infamous
killzone was only good 4 its time when nothing was out but pointless now and inFamous was crack mmmmmmmmm
 10-14-2009, 08:35 AM         #84
C-Murduh187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maaaaaaaaaaan!!!! I thought I was the only one with a TRU that sold out on Uncharted! I'll try again today, s**t they need to get more in if they want to make money this week!
 8 years ago '06        #85
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,255 | Props total: 439 439
i go the last copy from my toys r us... my boy works in the game department he put it in the back for me yesterday when they opened.... uncharted 2 >>> s**t is like playing a movie... graphics are great... batman AA is pretty good too... i picked up wet as my 3rd game
 8 years ago '04        #86
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
i go the last copy from my toys r us... my boy works in the game department he put it in the back for me yesterday when they opened.... uncharted 2 >>> s**t is like playing a movie... graphics are great... batman AA is pretty good too... i picked up wet as my 3rd game
I ended up gettin uncharted 2, batman and madden 10 for tge deal. I was hopin to get 2k10 instead of maddem though
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #87
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,255 | Props total: 439 439
im hearin bad things about 2k man... i am keepin wet in the package and im gonna trade that s**t in for Modern Warfare 2... uncharted is the truth tho.. hit me up if you tryin to play co-op.... psn: Automatik187
 8 years ago '06        #88
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,339 | Props total: 1417 1417
okay wtf up with toys r us not having fallout 3 goty? I traded in my fallout 3 cause I knew I had the batman 30 dollar gift card now these b**ches are talking about they are not getting this game.
 8 years ago '04        #89
Fryer19 
space
space
$90 | Props total: 0 0
Just a heads up, anyone in southern illinois.......

i got the guy at the fairview heights store to sign my receipt saying that I could return and exchange a sealed game so if you're interested in MW2 in a month, this is the place to go.

I told him what I wanted to do, so he put ODST on there as a paid game so I could exchange it for MW2.
 8 years ago '09        #90
space
space
yes 2morrow is the day
 8 years ago '08        #91
Nov 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$715 | Props total: 60 60
how about...buy DVDR DLs...get any game free...ill stick wit that :)
 8 years ago '07        #92
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
no games left man smh, I wanted 2k10 but they didn't have it. I just ended up copping Madden, ODST & Uncharted 2. By the way you can't reserve s**t either, who the f**k said that you can?
 8 years ago '09        #93
space
space
no u2 in my toys and i had a 20\$ gift card so there goes my wezly plan so im coppin @ game stop 2morrow
 10-15-2009, 10:19 PM         #94
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stanis3k said:
aite cool, i plan on telling them that i got it as a bday gift, but my cuz fcuked up and got me the wrong game, hopefully that'll work

it will work for sure.....walmart takes your ID down and you can make 5 non receipt exchanges for gift cards a year.

:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #95
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 272 272
 IceBergSlim said:
it will work for sure.....walmart takes your ID down and you can make 5 non receipt exchanges for gift cards a year.

:greetings10:
good looking out cuz, i did the lil switch a roo, the lady was like alright just get the game u want to exchange and bring yo id, i was blown away about how she didnt ask me anything else.

i found it hilarious that they gave me a receipt after the exchange :applause:

now i have uncharted, game is the truth, and i shall proceed to charter the rest of the general population
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy