This is how you guys can get a.ssassin creed 2, Modern warfare 2 with this deal.
How to properly buy Placeholder games
I cannot guarantee this will work at all Toys R Us stores, some management might be against the idea, use at your own risk.
If a game you really want is coming out after the sale ends, but you don't want to risk missing out on something on the shelves right now, the step by step here is what you do. Remember, the return policy is set at 45 days from purchase.
1. Pick the two games that you want.
2. Pick up a game that has the same price point as the game coming out, and the same price point as the two games you picked up. Example, if the game you want is $60, buy three $60 games during the week.
3. Make sure that every third game rung up, the free one, is NOT the placeholder game, but one you want to keep. DO NOT LOSE THE RECEIPT!
4. When the game you want comes in, bring the receipt and the placeholder game to the customer service desk, and tell them that you want to exchange the game for something else. Make sure you make specific that you want to keep the one or two games, and that you want one or two different games instead. MAKE SURE THE GAME YOU WANT TO RETURN IS NOT OPENED.
5. If everything is in order, the exchange will be finished and enjoy your new game!"