Real World/Road Rules: The Ruins

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
200 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
247 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-22-2009, 12:45 AM         #401
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gabriel said:
those guys knew what was up wit CT y do u think no1 ever wanted 2 go against him in the challenges?? When he fought Adam all those guys in the house couldnt hold him back... Now u really think 1 of those guys can deal with him 1 on 1?? if so who??
CT would get bucked on by Darrell...s**t, Dunbar and Wes would break him...

ill 800 said:
he boxes or he used to box? hes a personal trainer...so obviously he wasnt very good at boxing. but who gives a s**t anyway? explain to me what boxing is going to do against someone who wrestles and is ten times stronger? you watch mma, so you just let me know how those match ups work out.
I'm just a.ssuming it stays standing....i forgot Wes wrestled LOL.

hell, who knows how their chins are though....and I remember Darrell saying Wes couldnt f**k with him standing or on the ground(rewatch that episode)....so i guess he is implying he f**ks wit the ground game too?

Prospect Boy said:
dude is an amature boxer, he's not in some elite class, boxing is very different from street f!ghting, my cousin is a golden glove and i seen him get mollywhopped by some fat rican dude in the club, the funny part is i whopped the rican up after they broke the f!ght up with him and my cousin....does that mean i can beat my cousin in boxing...no...i tried before and he demolished me but i beat someone he couldnt in a real f!ght

so being a boxer, especially an amateur boxer doesnt put you above an a.ss whooping......
what were the conditions in the f!ght though? in the club there are way too many ppl crowded...tables, chairs, etc are all in the way....that's why club f!ghts are so sloppy and unfair

put your boxer friend in an empty room with that "fat rican guy" to straight up bang with no weapons, I guarantee you the boxer friend wins 99 times out of 100
 11-22-2009, 12:06 PM         #402
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
CT would get bucked on by Darrell...s**t, Dunbar and Wes would break him...

I'm just a.ssuming it stays standing....i forgot Wes wrestled LOL.

hell, who knows how their chins are though....and I remember Darrell saying Wes couldnt f**k with him standing or on the ground(rewatch that episode)....so i guess he is implying he f**ks wit the ground game too?

what were the conditions in the f!ght though? in the club there are way too many ppl crowded...tables, chairs, etc are all in the way....that's why club f!ghts are so sloppy and unfair

put your boxer friend in an empty room with that "fat rican guy" to straight up bang with no weapons, I guarantee you the boxer friend wins 99 times out of 100
Boxing and street f!ghting are two totally different realms. I've seen NBA players get they a.ss busted in street ball, but if that street ball guy came into an organized NBA game they'd get smashed. It's not the same thing. World champion boxers have gotten their a.sses whipped in street and club f!ghts, it's a different realm of combat you can't compare them.
 11-22-2009, 01:22 PM         #403
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm hoping for a Wes Darrell f!ght on the reunion. Personally, I think wes would win the f!ght the dude towers of Darrell.
 8 years ago '06        #404
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,329 | Props total: 573 573
 youngvito18 said:
are you really comparing Darrel or darren whatever his name is to pacman and tyson????

dude is an amature boxer, he's not in some elite class, boxing is very different from street f!ghting, my cousin is a golden glove and i seen him get mollywhopped by some fat rican dude in the club, the funny part is i whopped the rican up after they broke the f!ght up with him and my cousin....does that mean i can beat my cousin in boxing...no...i tried before and he demolished me but i beat someone he couldnt in a real f!ght

so being a boxer, especially an amateur boxer doesnt put you above an a.ss whooping......

EDIT:

i just seen the f!ght....brad was drunk out his mind, he didnt have a chance but derrel/darren shouldnt have got kicked out, dude was provoked and had to defend himself......
I know Darrell is just an amateur boxer. Some amateur boxers are bums(even golden gloves winners) and some are on the level of some pros (100+ f!ghts)...whos to say Darrell isn't an elite amateur boxer. Whos to say Darrell isn't a pro boxer, nobody knows his boxing background.

I'm not comparing him to Tyson or any elite boxer. I'm just responding to the guy who said boxing doesn't help in street f!ghting...I find it hard to believe if someone like Tyson hits u that you are just going to shake it off.

With that being said nobody is invincible. I don't care if you're Tyson or Brock Lesnar you can still take an L in a street f!ght.
 8 years ago '04        #405
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,671 | Props total: 3258 3258
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Darrell was just trying to get Wes kicked off the team so he wouldn't throw anymore challenges. But Wes didn't fall for it.

I don't think anyone on the challenges is really seeing Darrell in a f!ght. CT might come the closest though, because that dude is jacked up as hell.
This.

yall actually thought Darrell really was gonna f!ght him?? he had no intentions of f!ghtin him he even said he was jus tryna get him kicked off
 8 years ago '06        #406
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 eNcrypTioN said:
I'm hoping for a Wes Darrell f!ght on the reunion. Personally, I think wes would win the f!ght the dude towers of Darrell.
Wes is only 5'8 lol he is shorter than everyone on the show except maybe Derrick
 11-22-2009, 10:22 PM         #407
eNcrypTioN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea but the dude is jacked (juicing for sure) and could definitely IMO take anyone on the show.
 8 years ago '09        #408
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 chctynig2804 said:
This.

yall actually thought Darrell really was gonna f!ght him?? he had no intentions of f!ghtin him he even said he was jus tryna get him kicked off
still a b**ch move
 11-24-2009, 12:32 AM         #409
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Boxing and street f!ghting are two totally different realms. I've seen NBA players get they a.ss busted in street ball, but if that street ball guy came into an organized NBA game they'd get smashed. It's not the same thing. World champion boxers have gotten their a.sses whipped in street and club f!ghts, it's a different realm of combat you can't compare them.
lol @ this nonsense. sources???
 8 years ago '06        #410
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
are they showing the next episode tomorrow night or what?
 8 years ago '06        #411
youngral 
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 629 629
 Manny05 said:
are they showing the next episode tomorrow night or what?
Naw on my tv it says True Life is coming on instead. Guess gotta wait a another week
 11-24-2009, 03:02 PM         #412
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
lol @ this nonsense. sources???
google Zab Judah vs. Busta Rhymes, what about this is nonsense? the examples I gave are true, it doesn't matter how nice you are in a ring, a street f!ghter is a whole nother arena.
 8 years ago '06        #413
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 billieskeet said:
google Zab Judah vs. Busta Rhymes, what about this is nonsense? the examples I gave are true, it doesn't matter how nice you are in a ring, a street f!ghter is a whole nother arena.
Some people say jab knocked him out others say Busta knocked Jab out

How is that proof?
 8 years ago '09        #414
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249 OP
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Damn Susie trying to strangle Kim's a.ss with that rope lol
 8 years ago '09        #415
space
space
Doesn't look too good for the challengers
 8 years ago '05        #416
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
the challengers are screwed
 8 years ago '04        #417
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,891 | Props total: 2001 2001
Maybe the final challenge will be who's a bigger f*g?
 8 years ago '09        #418
space
space
Kenny told Sarah she look like Martha Dumptruck:laughing9::laughing9: That's a throw back lol
 8 years ago '04        #419
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,671 | Props total: 3258 3258
that had to be the WORST head-to-head matchup they have ever had in all of the challenges
 8 years ago '07        #420
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
 The Bully said:
@ the previews making it look like the challengers have a chance at winning, MTV stay tryin to trick n*ggas

they need to revamp the whole system for the next challenge, kenny, evan, and derrick never sniffed a ruin and are about to win
LOL that is true but on the ruin id like to see Kenny in that b**ch. Derrick is a beast and holds his own and even though Evan is a douch sometimes he has held his own too not to say that they don't deserve to go in there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
144 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
79 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
191 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy