Real World/Road Rules: The Ruins

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #381
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Gabriel said:
Man F*ck all these dudes on the Ruins... CT would k!ll any of these guys... CT> any dude on these challenge shows that think they go hard
You mean the n*gga that beat up Adam who weighs 120 soakin wet? Man f**k CT
 8 years ago '05        #382
Gabriel 
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 32 32
 Main Event said:
You mean the n*gga that beat up Adam who weighs 120 soakin wet? Man f**k CT
those guys knew what was up wit CT y do u think no1 ever wanted 2 go against him in the challenges?? When he fought Adam all those guys in the house couldnt hold him back... Now u really think 1 of those guys can deal with him 1 on 1?? if so who??
 8 years ago '09        #383
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Lex Lossis said:
lmao Darrell boxes. he would mop da floor with Wes.

i like Wes too
he boxes or he used to box? hes a personal trainer...so obviously he wasnt very good at boxing. but who gives a s**t anyway? explain to me what boxing is going to do against someone who wrestles and is ten times stronger? you watch mma, so you just let me know how those match ups work out.
 8 years ago '09        #384
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Gabriel said:
those guys knew what was up wit CT y do u think no1 ever wanted 2 go against him in the challenges?? When he fought Adam all those guys in the house couldnt hold him back... Now u really think 1 of those guys can deal with him 1 on 1?? if so who??
all those dudes in that house are cowards. period.
 8 years ago '09        #385
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 j-gip said:
So boxing doesn't help you in a street f!ght??? If you believe that then you are delusional.
no, not really. my dude is a lil dude, never boxed in his life and beat down a gold gloves boxer who outweighed him by 20 lbs. street f!ghting is a lot different than boxing
 8 years ago '06        #386
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2288 2288
Darrell would f**k UP Wes is they fought yall need stop talking outta ur a.sses. A man with boxing background against a roided up dumbasss, the results will be very easy to predict.
 8 years ago '04        #387
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
Who cares if Darrell boxes? lol No one is above an a.ss whopping.
 8 years ago '07        #388
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 rashad0715 said:
Who cares if Darrell boxes? lol No one is above an a.ss whopping.
word, wes might come at him with some rob van dam kicks and catch him off guard.
 8 years ago '06        #389
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
"Oh yeah he boxed a lil, he'd definitely win in a f!ght"

8 years ago '09        #390
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,182 | Props total: 2584 2584
hahaha, just seen the f!ght on youtube and yes indeed :agreement6: finally a reality tv show f!ght that actually had someone getting f**ked up instead of broken up.. Darrel was smashin' that boy.

Lesson: don't talk s**t you can't back up.
 8 years ago '08        #391
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Gabriel said:
Man f**k outta here....Put Alton on that show and he'd body anyone on that cast in a competition or in a scrap...CT only f**ks with weak n*ggas....Adam and he sucker punched a gay dude...Dudes b**ch made
 8 years ago '07        #392
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 Main Event said:
Man f**k outta here....Put Alton on that show and he'd body anyone on that cast in a competition or in a scrap...CT only f**ks with weak n*ggas....Adam and he sucker punched a gay dude...Dudes b**ch made
You right about Alton but I think he'd be the person to walk away in a situation like Darrel was in.
 8 years ago '06        #393
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 ill 800 said:
no, not really. my dude is a lil dude, never boxed in his life and beat down a gold gloves boxer who outweighed him by 20 lbs. street f!ghting is a lot different than boxing
So you're telling me that someone like Tyson(in his prime), the Klitschko, or Pacman wouldn't beat the average human being in a street f!ght. Give Boxers some credit...

lol at you telling some story about your friend beating an amateur boxer. I have known some average boxers that have won city golden gloves tournaments...just because your friend beat some bum a.ss boxer in a street f!ght don't mean s**t.

Everyone is so caught up in this MMA thing (no disrespect) that they believe just because you wrestle you can beat anyone. Styles make f!ghts, some f!ghts don't even make it to the ground.
 8 years ago '05        #394
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
 j-gip said:
So you're telling me that someone like Tyson(in his prime), the Klitschko, or Pacman wouldn't beat the average human being in a street f!ght. Give Boxers some credit...
are you really comparing Darrel or darren whatever his name is to pacman and tyson????

dude is an amature boxer, he's not in some elite class, boxing is very different from street f!ghting, my cousin is a golden glove and i seen him get mollywhopped by some fat rican dude in the club, the funny part is i whopped the rican up after they broke the f!ght up with him and my cousin....does that mean i can beat my cousin in boxing...no...i tried before and he demolished me but i beat someone he couldnt in a real f!ght

so being a boxer, especially an amateur boxer doesnt put you above an a.ss whooping......

EDIT:

i just seen the f!ght....brad was drunk out his mind, he didnt have a chance but derrel/darren shouldnt have got kicked out, dude was provoked and had to defend himself......

Last edited by youngvito18; 11-21-2009 at 04:10 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #395
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
it goes past defending yourself when the guys on the ground and your raining blows down upon him
 8 years ago '05        #396
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
 PabloDiablo said:
it goes past defending yourself when the guys on the ground and your raining blows down upon him
blame that on the adrenaline
 8 years ago '09        #397
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 youngvito18 said:
blame that on the adrenaline
you can blame any f!ght on the adrenaline

fact is he broke the rules so he deserved to get booted
 8 years ago '06        #398
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 PabloDiablo said:
you can blame any f!ght on the adrenaline

fact is he broke the rules so he deserved to get booted
Word. Not to mention Brad was DRUNK. Darrell knew that and he should've known better. Hell plenty of my buds talk s**t when they're drunk (), but I don't start swinging on them like an idiot.
 8 years ago '07        #399
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,720 | Props total: 120 120
 PabloDiablo said:
i dont know if wes would win or lose vs darrell

but i know darrell said lets go outside and handle this, and then when wes accepted that challenge darrell changed his tune.
^Co-sign. I agree exactly. Wes said that he would f!ght Darrell anytime, and when Wes said that Darrell backed out. I don't know who would win, but I don't know why people think that just because Darrell is a boxer, that he can't be beat. First of all NOBODY is above getting whooped. Secondly you can't judge how tough he is off of the f!ght with Brad. Brad was drunk, and when he pushed Brad backwards, he fell. Once you fall, no matter how tough you are, you are at a disadvantage. Some of these cats need to get off of Darrell's nuts.

Last edited by Prospect Boy; 11-21-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #400
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
And you can't compare Darrell's drunkenness to Brad's, it clearly wasn't even close.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago