Real World/Road Rules: The Ruins

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #361
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Kenny and Evan have made it through the entire way without going in one Ruin. One of them will be going in next week though.

Someone has to upload a .gif of Brad's eye, Darrell worked the hell outta him and that s**t was swollen shut. But he still lost after giving away 33G's.
That b**ch Darrel didn't do s**t. I don't even think he did that to Brad's eye. If you look at the tape Brad fell on the RIGHT side of his face (the bad eye was his right). I think he fell right on that TABLE behind him and that's what cut him. Darrell was bombing on the LEFT side of his head when they pulled him off.

And I at Evan and Kenny. Is anyone else here sick of those dips**ts? I know I am, especially that smirking dork Kenny.
 8 years ago '07        #362
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
if im darrell with the most money in the house im gonna do what wes did and isolate myself.

and kelly anne is a slores, no one really cares who shes f**kin or f**ked
i mean she claims shes not a hoe but she strips but nekkid and stays in plain view so everyone can see
 8 years ago '06        #363
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
 Storchaveli said:
That b**ch Darrel didn't do s**t. I don't even think he did that to Brad's eye. If you look at the tape Brad fell on the RIGHT side of his face (the bad eye was his right). I think he fell right on that TABLE behind him and that's what cut him. Darrell was bombing on the LEFT side of his head when they pulled him off.

And I at Evan and Kenny. Is anyone else here sick of those dips**ts? I know I am, especially that smirking dork Kenny.
No, that cut was caused by a punch. The first few punches he slipped in was to his right eye. They both were wrong, but if u provoke someone you deserve what u get (drunk or not). lol at the people who think Darrell is scared of Wes, acting like Wes can f!ght because he talks a lot.
 8 years ago '06        #364
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
darrell just lost his cool like everyone else... i could understand why he did it but damn it cost him 30 g'z in the end... very stupid move.
 8 years ago '06        #365
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnZN0ASNPbg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnZN0ASNPbg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
 8 years ago '06        #366
space
space
 The Bully said:
you wouldn't call darrell a b**ch to his face:mamoru2:
I wouldn't giggle like YOU just did.
 8 years ago '09        #367
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 rlnichol77 said:
thats because Darrell was drunk to you idiot
no, he wasnt. do you know what drunk is? brad was drunk. darrell was not. do you know how easy it is to beat up a drunk?

thx for calling me an idiot and misspelling "too" in the same sentence.
 8 years ago '09        #368
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 mtva24 said:
Darrell would drop Wes too anywayz
so why didnt he? why you gonna talk all that s**t and tell dude to meet you outside and dude goes outside and darrell b**ches out?? he looked scarred to me...wes would take him down and pound him out. yall n*ggas on darrells d*ck cause he boxed like that means something in a f!ght...
 8 years ago '06        #369
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 ill 800 said:
so why didnt he? why you gonna talk all that s**t and tell dude to meet you outside and dude goes outside and darrell b**ches out?? he looked scarred to me...wes would take him down and pound him out. yall n*ggas on darrells d*ck cause he boxed like that means something in a f!ght...
couldnt have said it better ^
wes would k!ll darrel and then take out kenny for being a b**ch
 8 years ago '06        #370
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 ill 800 said:
So boxing doesn't help you in a street f!ght??? If you believe that then you are delusional.
 8 years ago '06        #371
space
space
 j-gip said:
So boxing doesn't help you in a street f!ght??? If you believe that then you are delusional.
Man it's gonna be a f!ght. What the f**k did Brad do to pose any kind of threat? NOTHING. The dumbass was drunk and got pounded on the floor after he fell. Yeah Darrell is one badass. Wes called his bluff and he pussied out.
 8 years ago '06        #372
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
Man it's gonna be a f!ght. What the f**k did Brad do to pose any kind of threat? NOTHING. The dumbass was drunk and got pounded on the floor after he fell. Yeah Darrell is one badass. Wes called his bluff and he pussied out.
You can't use being drunk as an excuse. Just because you are drunk, it doesn't give u the right to provoke someone. He jumped in Darrell's face three times and continually put hands on him.

Wes didn't provoke Darrell or put hands on him...thats why he didn't f!ght Wes. What Darrell did was wrong, but don't act like Brad is some innocent victim. Its like if your girlfriend cheated on you and blames it on alcohol...it still isn't a good excuse for why she cheated on you
 11-20-2009, 01:59 AM         #373
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great season. man Darrell beat down Brad like nuffin. i like both
 11-20-2009, 02:10 AM         #374
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
so its official, darrell is a b**ch. he backs down like a huge puss after calling wes out but beats up a drunken defenseless brad when he has 30,000 to lose. what a punk.
lmao Darrell boxes. he would mop da floor with Wes.

i like Wes too
 8 years ago '07        #375
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
 hooligun said:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnZN0ASNPbg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KnZN0ASNPbg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #376
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
So if darrel wasnt a b**ch why didnt he f!ght wes?

Instead he f!ghts when hes got 30k and the guy is drunk
pathetic
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #377
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
he said he had been drinkin too that night so he wont in his right state of mind...and its easy to say s**t like that when ur not in the situation, walkin away aint gonna work if dude wont leave you alone and you pushin his drunk a.ss is only gonna make him madder...so yall n*ggas are basically sayin if Brad was to push you and you pushed him back and he hit you or some s**t you would jus let him do it cuz money is involved???
 11-20-2009, 11:33 AM         #378
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
he said he had been drinkin too that night so he wont in his right state of mind...and its easy to say s**t like that when ur not in the situation, walkin away aint gonna work if dude wont leave you alone and you pushin his drunk a.ss is only gonna make him madder...so yall n*ggas are basically sayin if Brad was to push you and you pushed him back and he hit you or some s**t you would jus let him do it cuz money is involved???
Yep, it ain't like you on the street and ain't nothing to lose. Darrell could have just pushed dude to the group and held him there and eventually they would have stopped it and it would have been over.
 8 years ago '09        #379
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
i dont know if wes would win or lose vs darrell

but i know darrell said lets go outside and handle this, and then when wes accepted that challenge darrell changed his tune.
 8 years ago '05        #380
Gabriel 
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 32 32
Man F*ck all these dudes on the Ruins... CT would k!ll any of these guys... CT> any dude on these challenge shows that think they go hard
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy