Real World/Road Rules: The Ruins

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-19-2009, 12:29 AM         #341
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dweezy said:
Darrell is wrong for hitting brad when he is drunk he could have told the producers to get him way u shouldn't f!ght someone when there drunk because its the the alcohol that's making them act like this
shiiiiiiiiiiit, if you are old enough to drink you are old enough to deal with the consequences. none of this "its the alcohol". if someone threatens you and gets in your face, drunk or not, you have to defend yourself.
 8 years ago '04        #342
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
 Vincent Vega said:
shiiiiiiiiiiit, if you are old enough to drink you are old enough to deal with the consequences. none of this "its the alcohol". if someone threatens you and gets in your face, drunk or not, you have to defend yourself.

word:agreement6:
that n*gga brad lucky he still got vision out that eye.that s**t was lookin FUKED UP
 8 years ago '04        #343
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
 dweezy said:
Darrell is wrong for hitting brad when he is drunk he could have told the producers to get him way u shouldn't f!ght someone when there drunk because its the the alcohol that's making them act like this
u sound like a b**ch
 8 years ago '09        #344
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
so its official, darrell is a b**ch. he backs down like a huge puss after calling wes out but beats up a drunken defenseless brad when he has 30,000 to lose. what a punk.

Last edited by ill 800; 11-19-2009 at 01:32 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #345
class01 
space
space
space
 ErnieB said:
u sound like a b**ch

i was thinkin that
 8 years ago '04        #346
class01 
space
space
space
oh yea u know brad really took a L when he was talkin on the aftershow.dude said he thought he was in a bad dream the whole time but he didnt wake up after he got popped. u sure u was just on alcohol brad?
 8 years ago '08        #347
de75football 
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 118 118
oh yea u know brad really took a L when he was talkin on the aftershow.dude said he thought he was in a bad dream the whole time but he didnt wake up after he got popped. u sure u was just on alcohol brad?
 11-19-2009, 05:13 AM         #348
ncsupack87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
MTV used to RUN MY LIFE like 3, 4 years ago

Now they barely show anything good

first of go bucks second off agreed
 8 years ago '06        #349
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 ill 800 said:
so its official, darrell is a b**ch. he backs down like a huge puss after calling wes out but beats up a drunken defenseless brad when he has 30,000 to lose. what a punk.

thats because Darrell was drunk to you idiot
 8 years ago '09        #350
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
space
$8,831 | Props total: 1142 1142
 ill 800 said:
Darrell would drop Wes too anywayz
 8 years ago '04        #351
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
 ghost8 said:
Damn Kelly Anne is ugly as s**t now after all that plastic surgery, her face is filled with collagen. She was hot before now she got that Quagmire face and t*ts to big for her frame
I would still f**k her in the a.ss and c*m in her eyes just to p!ss Wes off.
 8 years ago '04        #352
octane 
space
space
 Vincent Vega said:
walk away, push the guy down. he is always sloppy wasted and can't stand. Don't call the drunk person a b**ch to egg him on. That is not the first time someone has gotten really wasted on that show.
 8 years ago '04        #353
octane 
space
space
I think Kelly Anne at least gave Dunbar and H J. She is that type of b**ch.
 8 years ago '07        #354
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
yea darrell f**ked up especially by staying in the room but how can you let pride get in the way of 31k.
 8 years ago '07        #355
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 120 120
Darrell is a b**ch, but he usually plays these games very smart, and makes it to the end. He let his temper get in the way, and cost himself a lot of money. Its pretty obvious why those losers didn't want to break it up. No Brad on the Challengers team makes it easier for them to win, and Darrell gone means a bigger share of money for them. I really hope Dunbar whoops Johnny, cause I can't stand him along with Kenny and Evan.
 8 years ago '06        #356
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Dammm brad's eye got f**ked up big time
i was f**king shocked to see it
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #357
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 1843 1843
damn brad and darrell messed up
 8 years ago '07        #358
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
sad part is it could have been prevented everyone was just there watching, waiting for somethin to pop off and they were both sorry about it after it was all said and done.
 8 years ago '04        #359
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 kraYz13 said:
sad part is it could have been prevented everyone was just there watching, waiting for somethin to pop off and they were both sorry about it after it was all said and done.
like the Tonya/Veronica situation....but i mean give Derrick credit tho cuz he tried to pull Brad away, but i mean how can yall really hate on Evan/Johnny/Kenny for that tho?? Once it started to escalate further Evan tried to get Brad away but Brad broke free and thats when he pushed Darrell that last time that started it all...and even Johnny or Kenny had grabbed hold of Brad too and was tryna carry him back, but i mean dude is a grown a.ss man and he's drunk, if he wants to f!ght someone he will find a way, so u can pull him away all you want he's just gonna come back and there is no reasoning with him because he's already beyond reason

i just dont wanna place blame on Kenny/Johnny/Evan becuz they didnt egg brad on and once it started to escalate they even tried to calm him down and pull him away...yall just hate the n*ggas so much
 8 years ago '04        #360
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Kenny and Evan have made it through the entire way without going in one Ruin. One of them will be going in next week though.

Someone has to upload a .gif of Brad's eye, Darrell worked the hell outta him and that s**t was swollen shut. But he still lost after giving away 33G's.
not if Johnny beats Dunbar because there will be no more guys left on the other team, but the way they have made Dunbar look like a b**ch in the last episode, i think he's gonna win...

and with that said you know they will throw in Derrick over themselves anyway...hell they might get what they want and it just be them 2 against the challengers so that they can split the money
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago