Ray Lewis workout

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '09        #21
ill 800 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Lucifer said:
Yeah, the screw caps are the ones I have. I feel those are A. the safest, B. most easy to use.

Actually ,the ones that I was looking at is exactly what you need. The bench and rack for the weights are detached. So you can move the bench out the way, to save more space. The purpose of the detachable bench was so the rack can be used as a squat rack, which is pretty awesome. And yeah, the bench would be able to adjust to incline/decline.

They had one this thing I saw.

It's an ENTIRE gym in 1.

For lats, I just do pullups. 3 sets, 10 reps wide, 3 sets, 10 reps, normal, 3 sets, 10 reps, close. It works.
i think this one is more my speed cause of room size limitations...

yea i was doing pull ups and dips consistently for a while at the playground up the street. they are a f**king beast. i really cant do them 100% 1) the bar isnt high enough 2) i aint built like that right now....they are haaard. so i basically hang from the bar which is like 6-7 ft high and pull myself up until im standing. i do exactly what you do for sets and then i throw in some chin ups. then i do dips which are also hard as s**t and do that tricep pushup exercise on the bench.

i try to do 7 days a week. lift every other day ( i have two different routines) and on the off days i do push ups/sit ups and i alternate that with the pull ups. ive gotta throw running back in the mix but ive been hesitant cause of the f**king calf problems ive been having. i should just hit the bag every day instead but my moms yells at me cause she thinks the house is gonna fall down or something. i really just do 1 2's on the bag and then try to concentrate on hooks and moving my head
 8 years ago '08        #22
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 mattnesss said:
AHHAH THIS GUY. Let's put you and Ray in a weight room and see who can bench more. stupid
lol settle down im sure that was just a joke
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy