Z-Ro - COCAINE

most viewed right now
 215
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 182
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
93 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
37 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
51 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #101
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 Lungs said:
why the f**k would a store in round rock, a white burb in Austin, have the tape?
only stores that have em are supposedly given to them from Z-Ro himself or Z-Ro's people.
 9 years ago '08        #102
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$6,262 | Props total: 413 413
 KeepinItTrill said:
supposedly it's out down here in the H and in Austin
someone needs to upload the mixtape. I just hate waiting for an album that already out.
 9 years ago '06        #103
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
this what tosin just said...

"cocaine leaked some of herion songs...

ral got pissed and took over the cd...

as w/ anything they are gonna release it as their own...

and as punishment they arent going to release herion (as of now)...

so ro wont be able to eat off his herion album...and will still owe another album... "

so it looks like we may not even get the s**t until RAL officially releases the mixtape with Southern Empire.
 9 years ago '07        #104
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 Birdman's Back said:
this what tosin just said...

"cocaine leaked some of herion songs...

ral got pissed and took over the cd...

as w/ anything they are gonna release it as their own...

and as punishment they arent going to release herion (as of now)...

so ro wont be able to eat off his herion album...and will still owe another album... "

so it looks like we may not even get the s**t until RAL officially releases the mixtape with Southern Empire.


you got a link to what he said though?
 9 years ago '06        #105
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 KeepinItTrill said:


you got a link to what he said though?
 9 years ago '07        #106
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 Birdman's Back said:
:mad45:
 9 years ago '06        #107
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 KeepinItTrill said:
:mad45:
what?
 9 years ago '07        #108
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 Birdman's Back said:
what?
if that's what's finna happen Ima be pissed

was lookin forward to Heroin especially after the disappointment Crack was
 9 years ago '07        #109
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
and I'm listenin to this radio rip of this Trae, Dougie D, and some dude named DEP

it's the Michael Jackson Beat It song with some g-funk type beat overlapping it, s**ts thoed
 9 years ago '06        #110
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 KeepinItTrill said:
if that's what's finna happen Ima be pissed

was lookin forward to Heroin especially after the disappointment Crack was
I actually liked 'Crack' but yea just another way for J. Prince to f**k one of his artists. I still believe that's really the reason Scarface retired. Just tired of the bulls**t with Prince. Just wish Ro could get out of his deal with RAL and sign with E1/KOCH or SMC Recordings or something.
 9 years ago '07        #111
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,218 | Props total: 17991 17991
 Birdman's Back said:
I actually liked 'Crack' but yea just another way for J. Prince to f**k one of his artists. I still believe that's really the reason Scarface retired. Just tired of the bulls**t with Prince. Just wish Ro could get out of his deal with RAL and sign with E1/KOCH or SMC Recordings or something.
I mean, Crack was alright but I was expectin a lot more

especially with the heat he came with on the ABN cd

I think Ro did a lifetime contract with RAL, that's what I've been hearing for a while. Who knows what the contract was that he signed, definitely sounds like a f**ked up one
 9 years ago '06        #112
ProLogic 
space
avatar space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 9 9
U serious?Crack was just that. CRACK.

MADE!!
Call My Phone
Lonely
Tired
Here we Go
Top Notch
Eyes On Paper
You

That CD was certified fiya
 9 years ago '05        #113
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
f**k rap a lot
 9 years ago '04        #114
Tabasco 
space
avatar space
space
$416 | Props total: 15 15
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
f**k rap a lot
Co f**kin sign!
 9 years ago '06        #115
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 KeepinItTrill said:
I mean, Crack was alright but I was expectin a lot more

especially with the heat he came with on the ABN cd

I think Ro did a lifetime contract with RAL, that's what I've been hearing for a while. Who knows what the contract was that he signed, definitely sounds like a f**ked up one
see i heard Face had a lifetime contract with RAL that's why he was like 'f**k it, im done'. i guess the same could be true for Ro but i thought Heroin was gone be his final album on RAL.
 9 years ago '06        #116
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$34,090 | Props total: 15960 15960
why would anybody do a lifetime contract?
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Big Bear; 10-04-2009 at 09:33 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #117
V.R. Nabor 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,661 | Props total: 4387 4387
 Player 1 said:
why would anybody do a life time contract?
Posted via Mobile Device
thats what im saying. a lifetime Lol.. somebody help me out so every cd they drop gon be on r.a.l. until they call it quits? this wouldnt be z-ro 1st label problem
 9 years ago '06        #118
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100 OP
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
Okay I just spoke to Piranha Records out there in Texas and I decided to share the info wit yall...

"Hi yes we have the 2CD set Z-ro mix that just came out it is on CD-R has front back with track listing. You can get just send money to our paypal use email CD is $14 +$3=$17 in the USA. Make sure you address is included
THANKS"

so there u have it! thats how us outta towners can cop it!
 10-04-2009, 02:29 PM         #119
tosin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its an interesting situation...but the same thing happened when "power" came out...
 10-04-2009, 02:31 PM         #120
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one of the most underated rappers out
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
55 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
111 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
49 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
45 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy