Sep 29 - Revealed: Death Row Inmates' Last Words

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,381 | Props total: 11715 11715
 Lil Jay said:
Date of Execution:
March 7, 2007
Offender:
Nichols, Joseph
Last Statement:
Profanity directed toward staff.
LMAO

i wondered if a dude woulda said some stuff like hov

"And all you other cats throwing shots at Jigga, You only get half a bar: f**k y'all n*ggaz"

8 years ago '07        #62
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
Found some more

Uh, I don't know, Um, I don't know what to say. I don't know. (pauses) I didn't know anybody was there. Howdy. # 391

I’m an African warrior, born to breathe, and born to die. #65

Peace. #848

You all brought me here to be executed, not to make a speech.

That’s it. #802

I want you all to know I did not do this crime.

I wanted to wait for a thirty day stay for a DNA test so you know who did the crime #891

To all of the racist white folks in America that hate black folks and to all of the black folks in America that hate themselves: the infamous words of my famous legendary brother, Matt Turner, "Y'all kiss my black a.ss." Let's do it. #886

Last edited by ptwist; 09-30-2009 at 06:56 PM..
 09-30-2009, 07:02 PM         #63
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm ready Warden

09-30-2009, 07:40 PM         #64
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for all those dudes who claim to be innocent. check there profile. one dude got arrested moments after k!lling his boss and his bosses wife for being in the middle of the street nekkid. what a coincidence that he lost his mind at the same time. another guy was id by the cop that pulled him and his buddies over as the shooter. but ya im sure theres some innocent ones. but most of them dudes are crazy tho.
 09-30-2009, 08:29 PM         #65
FakaLaieBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

motha f**kin psycho
 8 years ago '04        #66
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578

where's my stunt double when you need one?
 8 years ago '98        #67
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3582 3582
 Lil Jay said:
Date of Execution:
March 7, 2007
Offender:
Nichols, Joseph
Last Statement:
Profanity directed toward staff.
Would have loved to read the transcript of that.
 8 years ago '08        #68
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
I know right...I ran across his s**t..n*gga was talking about his brother

Said how much he loved and respected his brother then wanted to know y he couldn't be his stunt double..

Some of these muthaf**kas reamained savages.
 09-30-2009, 10:56 PM         #69
Cartel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this one here sounds like he might be innocent

Date of Execution:
November 20, 2002
Offender:
William Chappell #960
Last Statement:
Jane, Grace and all of you all, I know you think I did this, and I'm sure you think this is wonderful in you eyes. But, let me tell you something, there were two DNA tests run and none matched me. I wanted a third, but that never happened. Three people at different times confessed to k!lling these people - your parents. They did not know me. My request is that you get yourselves in church and pray for forgiveness because you are murdering me. I did not k!ll anyone in my life. If you will look at your house and the police report, there are several bullet patterns shot into the West wall over the bed and the East wall and North wall and your sister was in the front bedroom while 30 shots were fired. There's no way in hell she would have laid in that bed. If you think I did this, you need to think again. There were three people in the house and have confessed to it. Larry Ashworth in Fort Worth k!lled seven people. All I was asking for was a DNA and I could not get it. But get in church and get right with God. Jane, you know damn well I did not molest that kid of yours. You are murdering me and I feel sorry for you. Get in church and get saved. I really don't know what else to tell you.
 8 years ago '07        #70
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
on the real just to think this is only the tip of the iceberg...there are cold motherf**kers all over the place who don't even get touched for their actions.

these crimes were heinous ...reading some of them were just like "WOW"

if some were innocent so be it ...but those who really did are just cold as hell.

Anyone notice most of the crimes happened to innocent bystanders?
 8 years ago '07        #71
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 ptwist said:
on the real just to think this is only the tip of the iceberg...there are cold motherf**kers all over the place who don't even get touched for their actions.

these crimes were heinous ...reading some of them were just like "WOW"

if some were innocent so be it ...but those who really did are just cold as hell.

Anyone notice most of the crimes happened to innocent bystanders?
Yea & punk a.ss robberies..half these cats had to be some dope heads to be hittin licks for bulls**t.

r.i.p to any innocent that may or may not be listed.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #72
dzuki77 
space
space
$1,442 | Props total: 66 66
Funny how they all find God right when they are about to die. Saying the Hail mary right before execution so God takes them in
 10-01-2009, 07:43 AM         #73
MOSILVER7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And this is news because?
 8 years ago '07        #74
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
 badboy600 said:

where's my stunt double when you need one?
best yet
 10-01-2009, 10:52 AM         #75
1st Mastermind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ptwist said:
I want to thank Father Walsh for his spiritual help. I want to thank Bob Ray (Sanders) and Steve Blow for their friendship. What I want people to know is that they call me a cold-blooded k!ller when I shot a man that shot me first. The only thing that convicted me was that I am a Mexican and that he was a police officer. People hollered for my life, and they are to have my life tonight. The people never hollered for the life of the policeman that k!lled a thirteen-year-old boy who was handcuffed in the back seat of a police car. The people never hollered for the life of a Houston police officer who beat up and drowned Jose Campo Torres and threw his body in the river. You call that equal justice. This is your equal justice. This is America’s equal justice. A Mexican’s life is worth nothing. When a policeman k!lls someone he gets a suspended sentence or probation. When a Mexican k!lls a police officer this is what you get. From there you call me a cold-blooded murderer. I didn’t tie anyone to a stretcher. I didn’t pump any poison into anybody’s veins from behind a locked door. You call this justice. I call this and your society a bunch of cold-blooded murderers. I don’t say this with any bitterness or anger. I just say this with truthfulness. I hope God forgives me for all my sins. I hope that God will be as merciful to society as he has been to me. I’m ready, Warden.

Crazy.

Imagine a dude who would keep rambling on for hours though ... just to prolong that s**t
His telling the truth! I live in England, so was wondering if it could actually happen that a family is so moved by the last words that they actually stop the execution? Or is it death row for life? Do the Families petition for death row?
 8 years ago '06        #76
biggz247 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
WTF this was sad s**t/I understand people should be held accountable for thier actions however what does k!llin em fix. Also who gave humans the right to judge men/women as if we were GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Dw@yn3~
 8 years ago '07        #77
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 1st Mastermind said:
His telling the truth! I live in England, so was wondering if it could actually happen that a family is so moved by the last words that they actually stop the execution? Or is it death row for life? Do the Families petition for death row?
good question..to my knowledge the only ppl that can stop it at that point is the state Gov. or the President.so ppl are pretty much f**ked once youre in the chamber.

do women get executed?im sure they do but where they at?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #78
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2202 2202
This execution is not justice. This execution is an act of revenge! If this is justice, then justice is blind.
Take a borderline retarded young male
who for the 1st time ever in his life committed a felony............
yeah dude wasn't THAT retarded to drop a quotable like that lol
 8 years ago '05        #79
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
Nice find
 8 years ago '04        #80
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3031 3031
 Jasonb619 said:
damn it's kinda crazy to read..
yeah I dont have a clue what would be going through my mind at that time...some of these dudes were nuts

"Yes, Ain't no way fo' fo', I Love all yall."

???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
159 comments
21 hours ago