Sep 28 - Diddy Speaks On Rapper Shyne’s Release

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 tmed834 said:
shyne is islamic....and don't diddy own all his artists publishing (aka their souls)

shyne def is a real dude though...i hope he can be successful in this insanely different rap game
muslim? nah I thought is was judaism aka jewish now
 8 years ago '04        #22
the_malicious 101 heat pts101
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 4044 4044
son did convert to judaism in the bing. Its in his blood his grandma was an ethopian jew
 8 years ago '04        #23
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
damn yall right...my bad
 09-29-2009, 03:53 PM         #24
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
man he took everything for puff

i doubt puff would do anything for him tho in terms of puttin him back on in the music industry
true , i hate diddy he disloyal to real people, but wanna look after dawn aka the horse, but don;t care about the rest of danity kane, but thats another subject
 8 years ago '04        #25
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Tekknowledgy1 said:
It happens unfortunately. I heard rumors of Rocnation picking him up. Pledge your allegiance!!
dunno details but it isnt a.ssault. he or whomever shot some people in that club whether it was intentional or not. im sure the gun was unregistered and all of that. now add the charges up....
 8 years ago '04        #26
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 Thangstah said:
man he took everything for puff
what exactly did he take for puff?? If I go to the club with my homie and he decides to shoot up the place and get caught with a smoking gun in his hand.. Am I supposed to go to jail too??
 09-29-2009, 05:57 PM         #27
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
you must be kidding...

diddy is gonna butter dude up like everything when he gets out and get him back in the studio a.s.a.p.

I wouldn't be surprised if he puts some other projects on hold to get a shyne cd out before December...
Shyne is not with Bad Boy anymore, he was released and has dissed Diddy a few times from prison.

"I heard Puff is reason why Shyne in a box, if I was him I'll come home and put Puff in a box," hence this quote from rapper Maino.
 8 years ago '09        #28
AG Empire 
space
space
$379 | Props total: 39 39
lmao Diddy better keep his comments nice, diddy prolly privately inviting over shyne to thank him for just doing a whole prison bid for him.
 09-29-2009, 06:44 PM         #29
khaleeji 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ctown33 said:
Can't Wait 4 Po 2 get Out. You already know Diddy Droppin Large Amounts N Dat Account
I feel you dawg!
 09-29-2009, 06:45 PM         #30
khaleeji 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the_malicious said:
son did convert to judaism in the bing. Its in his blood his grandma was an ethopian jew
Fo real I didn't know that
 09-29-2009, 06:48 PM         #31
khaleeji 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Shyne is not with Bad Boy anymore, he was released and has dissed Diddy a few times from prison.

"I heard Puff is reason why Shyne in a box, if I was him I'll come home and put Puff in a box," hence this quote from rapper Maino.
Who cares the boy is coming home that all that matter
 8 years ago '09        #32
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 217 217
All that matters is that he'll have 9 years of music waiting to be released....and hopefully he chooses to lay it all on wax...hip-hop needs someone like Shyne back...boy had a promising future...he won't let Diddy f**k it up again...

This really just makes me understand how damn fast life goes by...seems like just yesterday all this was going down...

:Sits and waits 'til all the "Shyne is G.O.A.T." and such threads to be made from all the d*ckriders:
 09-29-2009, 08:34 PM         #33
SerV91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally its been forever
 8 years ago '06        #34
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
getting released from prison during a recession and the protesting of the G20, damn was his release date planned
 8 years ago '04        #35
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
 badboy600 said:
what exactly did he take for puff?? If I go to the club with my homie and he decides to shoot up the place and get caught with a smoking gun in his hand.. Am I supposed to go to jail too??
yep thats how the system works...
 8 years ago '04        #36
Phaeer 
space
space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
 sideshow20 said:
yep thats how the system works...
sorry, but thats not how the system works. retarded people in this thread for real.

anyways, nice to see shyne back home.
 09-30-2009, 11:05 AM         #37
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im glad he's getting out now, his last album godfather buried alive didnt do to hott but i thought it wasnt bad. hopefully when he gets out he makes some some fire s**t and if i were puff and J LO they should be kissing shynes a.ss right now for him takin that rap...
 8 years ago '07        #38
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
i heard puff told shyne to pulll that trigger. no. wait a minute. i thought puff pulled the trigger and got away with it by blaming shyne?????
 10-03-2009, 09:03 PM         #39
spicyboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"The whole city is mine, the prettiest don, I dont like the way diddy did shine, with different lawyers" -nas
 10-04-2009, 01:24 AM         #40
DaminOG™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when is he out? he out now?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy