50 Cent Rushed To The Hospital/50 cent Warns You! Listening to Fat Joes Album is Dangerous

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-29-2009, 01:39 AM         #121
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #122
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
fat joe new cd = gives you ear cancer
 09-29-2009, 06:27 AM         #123
Listerine II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fiddy > all the kids on bx
 09-29-2009, 09:21 AM         #124
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
at least fat joe dropping an album..

you think 50 can't drop an album? he can drop an album anytime he want. the difference between joe and 50 is 50 is tryna do eminem, kanye and wayne numbers the first week.

joe dropped this album cuz he's tryna pay his f**king mortgage he's behind on
 8 years ago '05        #125
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
*Thread updated see 1st page*
 8 years ago '09        #126
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 melody said:
bman's on his second bx account. About to make it 3.

:cool-smiley-009:
awww officer ricky is a little mad...lmao why you mad melody cuz i exposed you lol and the only way you could defend yourself is by calling me bman,bernardo....lmao tell em why you mad son tell em why you mad
 8 years ago '09        #127
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
THIS FAT f**k BERNARDO STILL THINKING ABOUT ME?
n*gga I'LL BE JUMPING FOR JOY ONCE CURTIS DROPS ANOTHER CLASSIC.
REAL FIF FANS ARE SCRATCHING THEIR HEADS WANTING 50 TO DROP THE VIDEO CAMERA AND GO BACK INTO THE STUDIO. ALL THIS DOES IS REMIND PEOPLE JOE GOT AN ALBUM OUT.

:greetings10:
DAM B YOU CATCHING E-FEELINGS REAL QUICK.....
BERNARDO!
YOU FAIL FOR TRYING TO EXPOSE ME
 8 years ago '04        #128
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
I cant front this was mad funny. What makes the whole skit work is that the fat joe album is really horrible.
 8 years ago '06        #129
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,432 | Props total: 789 789
 8 years ago '07        #130
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1874 1874
 THE RETURN 35 said:
awww officer ricky is a little mad...lmao why you mad melody cuz i exposed you lol and the only way you could defend yourself is by calling me bman,bernardo....lmao tell em why you mad son tell em why you mad
HOW DID YOU EXPOSE ME? ANYONE CAN SEE MY BX HISTORY. YOU ONLY CHOSE TO POST THOSE THREADS. I POST ABOUT ALL RAPPERS. EXPOSED IS WHEN YOUR TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING AND YOU KEEP DUCKING AND DODGING KINDA LIKE WHEN YOU CHANGED YOUR BX ACCOUNT KNOWING I WAS ABOUT TO EXPOSE BMAN, NOW WE ABOUT TO EXPOSE THE RETURN. SAME s**t DIFFERENT TOILET.

8 years ago '09        #131
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 melody said:
how did you expose me? Anyone can see my bx history. You only chose to post those threads. I post about all rappers. Exposed is when your trying to hide something and you keep ducking and dodging kinda like when you changed your bx account knowing i was about to expose bman, now we about to expose the return. Same s**t different toilet.

like i told you already i know your rick ross so i had to expose your c.o a.ss and if you think im bman or you said you know im bman then prove it....prove it ricky....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky....... .riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky. ..............

Last edited by BMAN626; 09-29-2009 at 04:12 PM..
 09-29-2009, 04:09 PM         #132
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
 09-29-2009, 04:09 PM         #133
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that people alwaaaaaaaaaaaaays hate
and cant just admit this is funny
is really girly
 8 years ago '07        #134
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 THE RETURN 35 said:
like i told you already i know your rick ross so i had to expose your c.o a.ss and if you think im bman or you said you know im bman then prove it....prove it ricky....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky....... .riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky. ..............
YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, I RATHER BE HERE ON BOXDEN s**tTING ON GUNIT STANS THAN DRIVING MY CARS, f**kING b**chES, AND SMOKING FRUIT LOOPS.

8 years ago '09        #135
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, I RATHER BE HERE ON BOXDEN s**tTING ON GUNIT STANS THAN DRIVING MY CARS, f**kING b**chES, AND SMOKING FRUIT LOOPS.

obviously you dont got no b**ch tia kemp and all your s**t is rented ricky.....and you smoke stress you dont puff that bomb
 8 years ago '07        #136
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 THE RETURN 35 said:
obviously you dont got no b**ch tia kemp and all your s**t is rented ricky.....and you smoke stress you dont puff that bomb
YO IS IT TRUE YOU WERE FIRED FROM OUTBACK FROM STEALING FOOD ALL THE TIME?

THAT ONE HAD ME
 8 years ago '09        #137
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
YO IS IT TRUE YOU WERE FIRED FROM OUTBACK FROM STEALING FOOD ALL THE TIME?

THAT ONE HAD ME
the f**k....
see it is tru you are rick ross..
your a delusional dum f**k

Delusional disorder: is a psychiatric diagnosis denoting a psychotic mental disorder that is characterized by holding one or more non-bizarre delusions[1] in the absence of any other significant psychopathology. Non-bizarre delusions are fixed beliefs that are certainly and definitely false, but that could possibly be plausible, for example, someone who thinks he or she is under police surveillance. In order for the diagnosis to be made auditory and visual hallucinations cannot be prominent, although olfactory or tactile hallucinations related to the content of the delusion may be present.[2] To be diagnosed with delusional disorder, the delusion or delusions cannot be due to the effects of a drug, medication, or general medical condition, and delusional disorder cannot be diagnosed in an individual previously diagnosed with schizophrenia. A person with delusional disorder may be high functioning in daily life and may not exhibit odd or bizarre behavior aside from these delusions. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) defines six subtypes of the disorder characterized as erotomanic, grandiose, jealous, persecutory, somatic, and mixed, i.e., having features of more than one subtypes.[2] Delusions also occur as symptoms of many other mental disorders, especially the other psychotic

like when said you wanna battle eminem and that your better than him the f**k are you thinking
 8 years ago '07        #138
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
What a surprise, Melody is all over this thread.
 8 years ago '04        #139
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
 Peterparker said:
lmaoooooooooo@fif..I knew something was up..just didn't seem like 50 even gets a scratch on em ever since he recovered from tha 9 shots
that don't sound right
 09-29-2009, 06:20 PM         #140
teresa1983  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe is wack with his one hit song wack azz album azz, and Rick Ross black fat and ugly bad combination 50 is too funny I must admit
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy