Roy Jones Jr. vs Bernard Hopkins[4-3-2010][HBO-PPV]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
Bhop by KO 14 41.18%
Bhop by Dec 9 26.47%
Draw 1 2.94%
RJJR by KO 1 2.94%
RJJR by Dec 9 26.47%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
28539 pageviews
668 comments

STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704
space
space
$11,579 | Props total: 9 9
Roy Jones Jr. vs Bernard Hopkins[4-3-2010][HBO-PPV]

[pic - click to view]

Vote:

[pic - click to view]

http://slumz.boxden.com/f .. es-jr-1339817/

Last edited by STILL.DETOX; 03-22-2010 at 08:32 PM..

668 comments for "Roy Jones Jr. vs Bernard Hopkins[4-3-2010][HBO-PPV]"

8 years ago '04        #2
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19605 19605
damn near 2 decades later we get a rematch... f**k hopkins.
 8 years ago '06        #3
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Hey if BHop is 6 feet than I'm 6'5 easy.
 8 years ago '07        #4
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,027 | Props total: 30275 30275
 TanstA! said:
damn near 2 decades later we get a rematch... f**k hopkins.
I hope Hop catches swine flu... and the vaccine causes him nerve damage.
 8 years ago '06        #5
STILL.DETOX|m 704 heat pts704 OP
space
space
 stogz said:
:wtf: thats some foul s**t
 8 years ago '04        #6
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19605 19605
 stogz said:
lol damn, i hate Hop but not that much.... he lost you alot of bread or something???
 8 years ago '07        #7
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 TanstA! said:
lol damn, i hate Hop but not that much.... he lost you alot of bread or something???
I really can't stand dirty f!ghters.

I can't stand sh*t talkers.

I can't stand stupid/delusional people.

I can't stand when ugly people always trying to be in the middle of a picture.

That's ALL hop!
 8 years ago '04        #8
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,980 | Props total: 1293 1293
^^ so then i'm guessing you get REALLLLLLLY mad when he wins? lol.

f**kin' d*ckmouthed hater!
 8 years ago '06        #9
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
 stogz said:
get the f**k outta here man....that ain't nuthin to be joking about....
 8 years ago '07        #10
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Grisly said:
^^ so then i'm guessing you get REALLLLLLLY mad when he wins? lol.

f**kin' d*ckmouthed hater!
I don't care when he wins clean. I could give 2 fux about him. When he wins dirty, and gets praised for how he does dirty sh*t and does it in a manner that the ref can't see it... that sh*t pisses me off. When boxing insiders praise that b.s.

Then his f**kin' mouth.

Dude promised his mother that he'd retire when he was 40. How old is he now?

Dude said in january that he had something 'big' planned for the middle of the year, and that if it didn't happen... he'd retire. He didn't f!ght all damn year! The 'big thing' is RJJ who hadn't done anything significant in 6 years???!

He said that everyone else priced themselves outta f!ghts with him. Yet all those people that are supposed to be so tough to negotiate with... ALWAYS manage to have easy time finding f!ghts.

He's delusional...
 8 years ago '07        #11
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
get the f**k outta here man....that ain't nuthin to be joking about....
What makes you think I'm joking?
 8 years ago '06        #12
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 kevkhalee said:
Hey if BHop is 6 feet than I'm 6'5 easy.
lol B Hop looks like he is around 6'1 to me
 8 years ago '06        #14
space
space
this is hop's tune up

Enrique Ornelas
won 29 (KO 19) + lost 5 (KO 1) + drawn 0 = 34

a godamn middleweight

8 years ago '06        #15
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I don't really care 2 see these 2 f!ght now. They should have fought along time ago win they both were in their prime.
 8 years ago '06        #16
space
space

When light heavyweight stars Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones struck an agreement late last month to meet in a rematch in the first quarter of 2010, part of the deal was that Jones be allowed to go through with an already agreed upon bout and that Hopkins could take an interim bout if he wanted.

Hopkins has decided to do just that.

The former light heavyweight and middleweight champion will face Enrique Ornelas in a scheduled 12-round light heavyweight f!ght in Philadelphia on Dec. 2, Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer told ESPN.com Thursday.

Versus will carry live coverage of the f!ght, Schaefer said.

The bout will take place on the same day that Jones meets Danny Green in a cruiserweight bout in Australia. Jones and Hopkins both need to win their bouts to preserve their planned f!ght next year, a rematch of Jones' unanimous decision to win a vacant middleweight title 16 years ago and long before both became legends.

"Since it's on the same day that Roy Jones is f!ghting in Australia, it will be an interesting Wednesday," Schaefer said. "By the time Bernard enters the ring, we will know if Roy Jones pulled it off because of the time difference."

Schaefer said he and John Wirt, CEO of Square Ring, Jones' promotional company, have talked about trying to working something out so Versus can combine a same-day tape delay of Jones' f!ght with the live telecast of Hopkins-Ornelas.

For Hopkins (49-5-1, 32 KOs), the match with Ornelas (29-5, 19 KOs) will mark homecoming.

He will f!ght Ornelas at the 10,200-seat Liacouras Center on the campus of Temple University in his hometown of Philadelphia. Hopkins hasn't fought in Philadelphia since defending the undisputed middleweight championship against Morrade Hakkar at the Spectrum in 2003.

"It is going to be the total opposite of the last time he fought in Philly when he fought Hakkar, who ran like he was in a track meet," Schaefer said. "Ornelas does not run at all. He comes to f!ght and will be right there."

Schaefer said Golden Boy is planning a news conference on Wednesday in Philadelphia to formally announce the f!ght.

"This is a homecoming for Bernard, something he's wanted to do," Schaefer said. "Bernard has wanted to f!ght in Philadelphia again before he retires. This is clearly not about the money for him. If it would have been about the money he would have waited another month and fought on HBO. He wanted to f!ght again in Philadelphia and this was the perfect opportunity. He also hopes everything goes well and it sharpens him for the super f!ght with Roy Jones.

"For both guys, Bernard and Roy, there is much at stake. If you f!ght guys who have nothing to lose it makes them that much more dangerous."

Hopkins, who turns 45 in January, wanted the tune up before facing Jones because he hasn't fought since last October, when he easily outpointed middleweight champ Kelly Pavlik in a nontitle bout at 170 pounds.

Ornelas, the brother of super middleweight contender Librado Andrade, has fought as a middleweight and super middleweight, so he'll be moving up in weight to face Hopkins. Ornelas, 29, is 4-3 in his last seven bouts, but he's coming off a fourth-round knockout victory against Roberto Baro on July 30 and has faced some quality opponents, including former junior middleweight titlist Bronco McKart (twice), Sam Soliman and Marco Antonio Rubio.

Should Hopkins and Jones, who turns 41 in January, both win on Dec. 2, they'll meet on HBO PPV early next year under a deal that will see them split everything 50-50 -- unless there is a knockout. In the event of a knockout, the winner will receive 60 percent of the revenue.
 8 years ago '06        #17
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
 stogz said:
What makes you think I'm joking?
, not cool man....posturing like a tough guy with outrageous statements on the net is the action of an immature lil' kid not a real boxing fan....

wish goodness on folks not wickedness....
 8 years ago '06        #18
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 davon4204 said:
I don't really care 2 see these 2 f!ght now. They should have fought along time ago win they both were in their prime.
would have been a big f!ght but the f!ght wouldn't have been much different then the first for real.Hopkins got better from the first time they fought but not THAT MUCH better....roy pitched a shutout
 8 years ago '06        #19
space
space
Hopkins-Ornelas to be televised by Versus

[pic - click to view]

Despite rumors that the Versus Network was pulling back from any involvement with boxing, it looks like Golden Boy Promotions has gotten them pulled back in. In a press release filled with quotes from Bernard Hopkins, Enrique Ornelas and others, it has been made official that Versus will carry the December 2 bout between Hopkins and Ornelas live from Philadelphia.

Hopkins (49-5-1, 32 KO) hasn't fought since a dominant decision win in October 2008 over middleweight champ Kelly Pavlik. Hopkins will be rooting for old rival Roy Jones Jr. to win on the same day, as Jones faces Danny Green in Sydney, Australia. Should both come out of December 2 victorious, they've agreed and signed off on a rematch in the first quarter of 2010. Jones beat Hopkins via unanimous decision way back in 1993.

Hopkins:

"At the end of the day this f!ght is not about me. It's not about me because I wanted to do something good and bring something good to Philadelphia. I have to win this f!ght for the big picture. If I come out of this f!ght with zero balance in my pocket I am good. I am not looking to get Vegas money or Atlantic City money. We got Versus involved. They are expanding into all different cities. They are putting Philly on the map. We are bringing boxing back to Philly. We are giving back to the community."

Ornelas:

"I am looking forward to the f!ght. I want everyone to know I am going to train my hardest and it is going to be a great night. Thank you to those who spread the word and make sure you let people know that December 2 is going to be a night f!ght fans won't want to miss. This is the opportunity of a life time and I am going to step it up and go toe-to-toe with Bernard Hopkins."

Hopkins is also donating a lot of money to charity with this card, and Oscar de la Hoya and Golden Boy will match his contributions, too. Bernard needed a tune-up f!ght, and he's using that tune-up f!ght not just to get himself sharpened up for Jones, but to give back to Philly. You can't argue with that.
 8 years ago '06        #20
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy