Razor Bumps

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 YoungHustle33 said:
I actully do have the andis t outliners like in the pics, the problem is that i tried to use those l(like my barber said) and the tore my neck the f**k up. I ried to set the blade so that they wernt as close and then it seemed to make no difference. But thank you all very much for all the positive feedback. Keep it comin family.
you got to be gently you cant just go in like that
 8 years ago '07        #22
DJ $LUGGA 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 73 73
man same s**t use to happen,when i get done shaving or whatever, i rinse my face off with cold a.ss water to close my pores,works great. i also got the 5 blade razor.
 8 years ago '04        #23
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
i tried that magic shave powder u gotta mix,it works but i like to have a smoothe face all the time. fuked around and used it too soon and burned the s**t outta a spot on my face,that spot just now barely goin away. and if u use it make sure u got hella lysol cuz ur whole place gone smell like old rotten boiled eggs. now i use a razor and some edgers with good results and always hit up the aftershave
 8 years ago '04        #24
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
son all you have to do is use rubbing alcohol after you shave. i use the andis blade clippers with the smaller blade.

[pic - click to view]

got the smaller blade for more precision while shavin and linin up

anyway just get a cotton ball and dip it in alcohol and wipe where you shaved
 8 years ago '04        #25
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 YoungHustle33 said:
I actully do have the andis t outliners like in the pics, the problem is that i tried to use those l(like my barber said) and the tore my neck the f**k up. I ried to set the blade so that they wernt as close and then it seemed to make no difference. But thank you all very much for all the positive feedback. Keep it comin family.
you gotta take ya time and be patient with it. im bettin those clippers were brand new cause when i got mine it was sharp as f**k
but after while of heavy usage the blades dulls enough to not cut the skin like that. but you still got be patient and dont shave no rush job or there will be blood
 8 years ago '05        #26
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,603 | Props total: 1202 1202
co-sign on the tend-skin
 8 years ago '05        #27
YoungHustle33 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 88 88
Thanks again for the feedabck. Ill try the andis again and invest in sum of that bump patrol. s**t is startin to get to me tho. Got me thinkin bout laser hair removal on the kids face!
 8 years ago '08        #28
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 YoungHustle33 said:
Thanks again for the feedabck. Ill try the andis again and invest in sum of that bump patrol. s**t is startin to get to me tho. Got me thinkin bout laser hair removal on the kids face!
do what works for you...but atleast TRY the tend skin. s**t, if you cant find the tend skin in your area, ill send you a bottle outta my own pocket...if you really wanna try it.

try online or at a sally's or at your local asian store where they sell "black" hair care products...
 8 years ago '09        #29
ken313 
space
space
space
$334 | Props total: 72 72
wahl makes a 5star shaver,looks a like old school electric razor,works for black men.
 8 years ago '05        #30
couplewords 
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 0 0
that bump stopper is the real deal.

But all my razor bumps went away when I stopped using shaving cream. I use a gentle soap like cephil
 8 years ago '07        #31
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479

[pic - click to view]

I stand by this..... I use andis clippers and then some of this and NO BUMPS!!!
 8 years ago '05        #32
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
 ken313 said:
wahl makes a 5star shaver,looks a like old school electric razor,works for black men.
I havent had good luck with the 5 star shaver it gets too close and causes irritation. The Andis trimmers are the best. I use the T outliner and organic root stimulator tea tree anti bump spray
 8 years ago '07        #33
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
man............i started shaving at 12, of course it wasnt often but i was at the point where it was needed. I learned then not to use razors i used to go to school with my face looking like a frogs back even if i used alcohol, aftershave or bump stopper. i moved on to clippers even if they are cheapos. I use the andis now they are not a really close shave but close enuff that hair cant been seen but i can feel it. i would rather have a light peach fuzz then my face looking like a new paved street
 8 years ago '05        #34
space
space
space
 jbwell83 said:
man............i started shaving at 12, of course it wasnt often but i was at the point where it was needed. I learned then not to use razors i used to go to school with my face looking like a frogs back even if i used alcohol, aftershave or bump stopper. i moved on to clippers even if they are cheapos. I use the andis now they are not a really close shave but close enuff that hair cant been seen but i can feel it. i would rather have a light peach fuzz then my face looking like a new paved street

I hear you on that man, the bumps and irritation make me so self conscious. I cant stand it. Like i said i got the andis t outliners but the blade is so sharp and set so close that i make my nexk real red and it hurt. I just need to do sum adjusting with the clippers and get them set right. Its like a catch 22 though cuz now im scared to put them joints up to my face outta fear its gonna tear me up again
 8 years ago '05        #35
space
space
space
 Juicy82 said:
I havent had good luck with the 5 star shaver it gets too close and causes irritation. The Andis trimmers are the best. I use the T outliner and organic root stimulator tea tree anti bump spray
How close do you have the blade on ur pair of liners set fam?
 8 years ago '04        #36
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
 YoungHustle33 said:
I hear you on that man, the bumps and irritation make me so self conscious. I cant stand it. Like i said i got the andis t outliners but the blade is so sharp and set so close that i make my nexk real red and it hurt. I just need to do sum adjusting with the clippers and get them set right. Its like a catch 22 though cuz now im scared to put them joints up to my face outta fear its gonna tear me up again
are the blades new? maybe thats why cause it was the same way with mine. after heavy use it dulled enough to not affect the skin.
 8 years ago '05        #37
space
space
space
 Venom said:
are the blades new? maybe thats why cause it was the same way with mine. after heavy use it dulled enough to not affect the skin.

Ya the blade is pretty new. I guess i need to break them in and dull then up a bit. I reset the blade (the barber did it for me) and i tried my andis t outliners again it didnt tear my neck up near as bad. When i was done i used some bump stoper 2. Now im just gonna give it sum time and see what kind of results i get. Thanks to all who replied!
 8 years ago '04        #38
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101

[pic - click to view]

>>>
 8 years ago '04        #39
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
Two words

Tend Skin
 8 years ago '05        #40
space
space
space
 1nonly said:
Two words

Tend Skin

I checked around locally for some of this, I had no luck finding. I did however order some online, and am waiting for it to get here so I can try it. Im hoping i have as good of results from it as some of you all have. I also checked my wal mart for bump patrol they didnt carry it so i may have to order sum of that if the tend skin dont work..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy