Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
8915 pageviews
52 comments

YoungHustle33 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 88 88
Razor Bumps

dont know if this is the right section for this but i am having trouble with shaving bumps. I am getting them on the neck and up under my chin. I was wondering if you have any tips or pointers on how to get this taken care of. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.

52 comments for "Razor Bumps"

8 years ago '05        #2
jumpman441 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 9 9
I got some after shave call bump patrol. they got at walmart. cleared me right up.
 8 years ago '07        #3
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 jumpman441 said:
I got some after shave call bump patrol. they got at walmart. cleared me right up.

co-sign... bump patrol is the s**t plus... before you put it on after you shave put a hot rag over the sahved area to open up the pores. its works better like that
 09-28-2009, 02:02 PM         #4
thaghost 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to get em but i guess after shaving more often i dont get them anymore
 8 years ago '04        #5
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 5738 5738
what do u shave with?
 8 years ago '08        #6
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
first! If you are using Razors, STOP immediately. they cut too close the the skin...use clippers. like what the barber uses..preferably andis clippers(t-blades)

grow a small beard first then use these items...

[pic - click to view]

they are kinda expensive but all barbers use them(atleast the majority). if you cant afford them. ask your barber cuz they could prolly get you a pair using their discount....get some good clippers. and make sure you keep the blades clean and change them when needed..

next:
Tend Skin is the way to go!

[pic - click to view]

this s**t works wonders...the only problem that i have with this is the smell and sometimes your skin will get dry(remember everybody skin is differnt).just put some lotion on and you're good..other then that....check it out. s**t, buy the smallest bottle and go from there. It does cost a lot more then the other bump stoppers, but you get what you pay for. Use it before you go to bed and as an after shave.

Last edited by supervillain; 09-28-2009 at 03:38 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #7
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Mathematic said:
first! If you are using Razors, STOP immediately. they cut too close the the skin...use clippers. like what the barber uses..preferably andis clippers(t-blades)

[pic - click to view]

Yeah thats what i was gettin at but you can buy them on ebay for about $42 total. If you do use a razor don't use regular stainless steel, used platinum coated razors instead (less irritation). Use something like like Wilkinson Sword or Israeli Personna. I buy a box of 100 from this dude, but I use them for my hairline not to shave cause clippers are just quicker.

Last edited by Duntaz; 09-28-2009 at 03:33 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #8
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
 YoungHustle33 said:
dont know if this is the right section for this but i am having trouble with shaving bumps. I am getting them on the neck and up under my chin. I was wondering if you have any tips or pointers on how to get this taken care of. Any help would be appriciated. Thanks in advance.
Ur gonna have to dig into the bumps w tweezers and pick the wild hairs out! have ur girl do while watching tv or something. After picking all the hairs shave ur beard. Then use bump stopper! After apply a dime shape amount of ull notice the beard growing faster. its because the bump stopper makes ur hair grow faster so the hairs in the bumps will surface and can be shaved out next time!
 8 years ago '09        #9
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Gonzilla wants to know why people get razor bumps in the first place. :sorry:
 09-28-2009, 05:07 PM         #10
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it has to do with the face and razor not being completely clean before shaving.. And when you just start really shaving it's kind of bad. I got some in another area that I had never shaved before.
 8 years ago '08        #11
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Gonzilla said:
Gonzilla wants to know why people get razor bumps in the first place. :sorry:
When your hair grows out of the follicle and breaks the surface of the skin, it does not lie flat, it generally points in a direction. People with straight hair can shave against the grain of hair, or in the opposite direction of the hair growth to get a closer shave but this will cause hair bumps for people with curly or coarse hair as it causes the hair follicle to curl back into the skin when it grows.

For instance, on your cheeks, shave with the razor in a downward motion, never upward, get it? If you shave upward you are shaving against the grain of hair, downward is with the grain of hair. By doing that..i will cut the chances of ingrown hairs.

Last edited by supervillain; 09-28-2009 at 05:24 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #12
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
Black men usually get them. The small red bumbs are usually irritation, but the bigger ones are more less ingrown hair & since most n*ggaz have curly hair rather than straight thus causing razor bumps. Going against the grain is irritable.

Last edited by Duntaz; 09-28-2009 at 05:28 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #13
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,984 | Props total: 10681 10681

[pic - click to view]

Works wonders for me... I apply it twice a day when I shower and I'm good.. No bumps......
 8 years ago '04        #14
Ex[Hale] 
space
space
space
$657 | Props total: 7 7
 Mathematic said:

grow a small beard first then use these items...

[pic - click to view]

they are kinda expensive but all barbers use them(atleast the majority). if you cant afford them. ask your barber cuz they could prolly get you a pair using their discount....get some good clippers. and make sure you keep the blades clean and change them when needed..

next:
Tend Skin is the way to go!

[pic - click to view]

this s**t works wonders...the only problem that i have with this is the smell and sometimes your skin will get dry(remember everybody skin is differnt).just put some lotion on and you're good..other then that....check it out. s**t, buy the smallest bottle and go from there. It does cost a lot more then the other bump stoppers, but you get what you pay for. Use it before you go to bed and as an after shave.
CHUUCH!!This guy knows what hes talking bout. I use these, and I will never use a razor again..

Also I know it may sound crazy, but I also use shaving cream. I get a closer shave with shaving cream and it also doesnt hurt. (I know im a pus*y lol)

I also use this stuff called Bump Patrol that I got from Wal-MArt. I used to get razor bumps all the time, but I never get them since I have been using this stuff twice daily.
 09-28-2009, 07:01 PM         #15
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:

[pic - click to view]

Works wonders for me... I apply it twice a day when I shower and I'm good.. No bumps......
i use this and it works wonders for real.

and if you use a razor make sure your not over using it a dull blade will cause bumps.
 8 years ago '07        #16
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Mathematic said:
When your hair grows out of the follicle and breaks the surface of the skin, it does not lie flat, it generally points in a direction. People with straight hair can shave against the grain of hair, or in the opposite direction of the hair growth to get a closer shave but this will cause hair bumps for people with curly or coarse hair as it causes the hair follicle to curl back into the skin when it grows.

For instance, on your cheeks, shave with the razor in a downward motion, never upward, get it? If you shave upward you are shaving against the grain of hair, downward is with the grain of hair. By doing that..i will cut the chances of ingrown hairs.
You should say that in general shave in the direction of your hair growth. because for some reason on my cheeks some parts of my hair grow upwards. Also apple cidar vinegar is good for after shaving. That tend skin is the truth. It also dries my skin but works.
 8 years ago '05        #17
randumb0 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 1 1
I start with clippers and finish with this

[pic - click to view]

I've tried many different razors and creams and I've found that this is the only thing that works for me.
 8 years ago '09        #18
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
You may try what I did..My suggestions to you is to first

Stop using bump cremes. They don't work.you can use em all you want but they aint gonna do nothing but create a layer over the bumps which only lasts for a day or 2.

Get ya money up and buy some trimmers for your beard/facial hair. The same trimmers the barber uses. The Andis trimmers.

Try to trim it every 2 weeks. Maintain to keep it clean.

I use to have the same thing until I bought some trimmers and trimmed it myself.
 8 years ago '05        #19
YoungHustle33 1 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$383 | Props total: 88 88
I actully do have the andis t outliners like in the pics, the problem is that i tried to use those l(like my barber said) and the tore my neck the f**k up. I ried to set the blade so that they wernt as close and then it seemed to make no difference. But thank you all very much for all the positive feedback. Keep it comin family.
 8 years ago '04        #20
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
The old version I used
[pic - click to view]

ooor you can go ol school on em. I remember I use to use this s**t back in the day you had to mix it yourself. You scrape it off with a butter knife. It looked like baking soda & you had to mix it with water, s**t was almost like a face perm cause if you leave it on your face to long it would burn yo a.ss. Thats why I stopped using it cause I left it on too long one day. But its been improved since then I even heard people use it for private parts now instead of wax & you don't have to mix it yourself anymore. It gives you the smoothness of a razor without irritation.

New version

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Duntaz; 09-28-2009 at 09:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy