MTV Hottest MC's In The Game Countdown Thread - Jay Z#1 Weezy, Drake Kanye, Rick Ross Make Top 5

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
u know i havent been reading what youve been typing for like the past month or 2 tahiry, so lmao
oh thanks for the confirmation that u mad..wait what was that? oh ye..yeah u mad
 8 years ago '09        #22
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,764 | Props total: 910 910
What up coolio.
 8 years ago '05        #23
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
why are you even concerned about what MTV has to say about hiphop? They have not been relevant to the genre in years almost decades. For them to even make these lists are absurd seeing as how they PLAY NO MUSIC. The sad thing about all of this is that there is actually NO credible hiphop television broadcast, and the ones that SHOULD be delivering REAL hiphop, DO NOT. (See: BET) So do not be surprised by the garbage list that has been made from a channel whos name is Music Television yet play incomplete music videos WHEN they actually do show videos, yet show re runs of Parental Control till the sun comes up.

Last edited by meepos; 09-29-2009 at 10:17 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #24
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
i think on the poll, eminem was in first place, Ross in second, 50 in third, Joe Budden in forth and i think Banks was in fifth and Raekwon didnt get any votes at all i dont think..so i dunno how they're going about rating them

back in august when they were supposed to stop the poll, Budden was in first and 50 in second but MTV decided to extend the deadline to october and outta nowhere eminem went from like 1% to 30 something in like 2 days
 09-29-2009, 10:23 AM         #25
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
i think on the poll, eminem was in first place, Ross in second, 50 in third, Joe Budden in forth and i think Banks was in fifth and Raekwon didnt get any votes at all i dont think..so i dunno how they're going about rating them

back in august when they were supposed to stop the poll, Budden was in first and 50 in second but MTV decided to extend the deadline to october and outta nowhere eminem went from like 1% to 30 something in like 2 days
:eek: budden in first

Cooliho was on it!
 09-29-2009, 10:32 AM         #26
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HOW da f**k did ross get votes, honestly who voted for him, I never knew he had a fan base like that
 09-29-2009, 10:34 AM         #27
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kingz21 said:
HOW da f**k did ross get votes, honestly who voted for him, I never knew he had a fan base like that
He sold 300 thousand copies first week while he was just found out to be a c.o.

His fanbase is solid
 09-29-2009, 10:37 AM         #28
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MTV......... next
 8 years ago '06        #29
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Damn dude y is dis so hard 2 fathom? Ain't nobody check'n 4 dat guy anymore outside of blog sites/message boards & suburbanites. He wouldn't even be there if it wasn't 4 his name & antics bcuz his work sho ain't speak'n 4 itself.
 8 years ago '04        #30
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,972 | Props total: 4301 4301
 The Blueprint˛ said:
He sold 300 thousand copies first week while he was just found out to be a c.o.

His fanbase is solid
I thought he sold in the 100,000s...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #31
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,972 | Props total: 4301 4301
 coolio said:

I saw when Joe Buddens was #1, and Eminem didn't have no 1% of votes. He was in third with like 15%.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #32
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
Nah n*gga im f**king pissed off for real..f**k mtv...how do f**k did 50 even enter the top 10
 8 years ago '08        #33
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 Bkjj11 said:
that n*gga 50 gonna have a steriod after seeing where he ended up. unreal son, #9 son lmfaooooo. number f**kin 9. I promise you, this n*gga gonna do a joe budden call out some people in front of him....if eminem isnt number 1, or banks isnt top 5, s**t is fixed.
if banks aint top 5 ..shut the f**k up..wtf has banks done, n*gga aint go no buzz i wad shocked mtv even put him on the list
 8 years ago '05        #34
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
wtf has he done this last year to get in the top 10..........better yet, whats that dude done in the past 5 years to constitute that spot?
thisis50.com bigger than um..your life,worldstar and any site of that kind homie
 8 years ago '05        #35
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
theyll probly movem up on the top 5 episode thing like they usually argue if not thanf**k this list ima put this list right next to shindlers list and remember how bad it was and never think aboutit again
 8 years ago '04        #36
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
yo why is it that 50's d*ck is like glued to your mouth?
 09-29-2009, 12:04 PM         #37
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mtv
 8 years ago '06        #38
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 Showtimegp said:
Nah n*gga im f**king pissed off for real..f**k mtv...how do f**k did 50 even enter the top 10

Ditto, I guess make'n lame @55 videos on ya rag b!tch'n like a pregnant woman counts 4 someth'n. Afterall he's da best @ dat.
 09-29-2009, 12:45 PM         #39
sniper1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AF1PIMPN said:
Damn dude y is dis so hard 2 fathom? Ain't nobody check'n 4 dat guy anymore outside of blog sites/message boards & suburbanites. He wouldn't even be there if it wasn't 4 his name & antics bcuz his work sho ain't speak'n 4 itself.
yup yup ok you right.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #40
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
lmao if Banks gets a higher position than Rae or 50 then they must be picking the names out of a hat or somes**t..what did Banks really do this year?

but yeah #9 for 50 is good..he doesnt deserve a higher position than that this year...Eminem will most likely be #1

Last edited by coolio; 09-29-2009 at 01:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy