MTV Hottest MC's In The Game Countdown Thread - Jay Z#1 Weezy, Drake Kanye, Rick Ross Make Top 5

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2009, 03:28 AM         #341
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jde313 said:
HOW IN THE f**k DOES EMINEM NOT MAKE THIS LIST f**k MTV THEY BULLs**t EM HAS THE BEST f**kIN ALBUM OF THE YEAR... HOW THE f**k YOU GONNA PUT GUCCI MANE OFFICER RICKY HOE a.ss DRAKE b**ch a.ss WAYNE ON THIS MOTHERf**kER AND NOT PUT EM ON THIS s**t:disdain2:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #342
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,998 | Props total: 422 422
eh.. how come i knew this 2 weeks ago?...

i still dont know where u idiots get ur day-for-day revealed list from, the results been out forever.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Lil Jay; 10-05-2009 at 03:52 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #343
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
and this is why when people bring up watchin mtv sumone always replys ''you still watch that s**t'' jay-z one of my favorite of all time rappers bp3 big let down my opinion aint like it was a let down em not being on the list is bulls**t rick ross being on the list are you serious this n*gga aint been no where seen except for lastnight bustin his a.ss at a show joe budden didnt make the list and he was leading online votes guess everyones been bamboozled
 8 years ago '04        #344
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,313 | Props total: 11375 11375
yall stay hating on jay

its no point to even have a debate with ppl who hate on jay-z

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #345
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,166 | Props total: 3391 3391
Well deserved
 8 years ago '09        #346
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 761 761
 qpsiphidawg said:
quit crying like a b**ch. Em is not hot!!!!!!!!
eminems album was complete trsh you f**king idiot

:greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #347
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
How did Eminem not make top 10? wasn't he top 3 during the voting stage?

Full List is posted on the 1st page

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #348
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$27,998 | Props total: 19885 19885
em is still rich.. he already got his spot as one of the best MC's ever.. its a drop in the bucket sucka
 8 years ago '08        #349
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Joke list.
 8 years ago '08        #350
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
HAHAHAHA em aint of the list..waaaaaaaa
 10-05-2009, 08:24 AM         #351
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nick Cannon won.
 10-05-2009, 08:24 AM         #352
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how folk claim MTV don't matter and yet this topic is 28 f**king pages

Folk bout to riot because Em aint on the list too
 8 years ago '04        #353
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,584 | Props total: 108 108
Well, I think the list is quite valid. The fact of the matter is, it's hottest mc's, not best mc's. Not best lyricist. Eminem is not on the list because while he has a core fan base (a big one no doubt), he's not really reaching anyone outside that fan base. The fact of the matter is that the regular fan of rap music is not checking for Eminem right now. If they were, he'd have a song in regular rotation on the radio, or video on tv. He doesn't, simple and plain. That's not to say he's not a great rapper, but people just aren't feeling him like that right now. Yeah, he sold 600,000 first week, but even then, he kinda just fell off the map a month later. While the rest of these mc's stay in people's mouths. Same thing with T.I., I'm one of the biggest T.I. fans, but I understand why he's not on this list. Once he hit jail, he didn't really have anything new hit besides the song with Mary J, and he's just not on the radio like that anymore or on tv, which is expected, because he's in jail. Outside his regular fans, people are not worried about him. So, I think the list is valid. Quick rundown:

10. Raekwon: why not, people on this board will admit they been waiting on OB4CL2 forever, they aren't the only ones. He just put it out, so he is hot right now.

9. 50 Cent is always talked about, whether it's for his music or his website. (You could try to use that argument for Budden, but seriously, nobody outside his fan base even knows who he is, and his fan base ain't that big).

8. Fabolous guest appears on damn near everyone's s**t. He's always on tv, not to mention women love dude's music. And we all know who actually buys albums.

7. Young Jeezy made The Recession and everyone had to listen. Some people will say it's not his best album, but it is definitely his most complete, and you can't tell me one person that didn't know the chorus to "My President".

6. Gucci Mane has the biggest buzz on this list behind Drake, yeah I said it. Dude got Mariah to put him on a song. She's sold over 100 mil worldwide, so you can imagine how many ears this dude is reaching right now. I wasn't sold on him at first either, but seriously, he's grown on me, and he adds a style to a track that I don't think many other people could do. Hopefully he can pull it together for his own album though.

5. Rick Ross just makes quality music, period. Lyrics aren't the best, but they do have their bright spots. And dude knows how to pick music, production on Deeper than Rap is serious. Beef with 50 Cent keeps dude in the spotlight too. I agree he should be on the list, but probably down there with 50 and Rae, around number 8 and push everyone else up.

4. Kanye West is hot, he may have not put out an album this year, but his guest appearances alone does him enough justice. He rips every track he appears on, even outshined the #1 on Run this Town. You either love him or hate him, but you listen, everyone listens. How could you argue with it?

3. Drake is the s**t, period. How could you say he's not one of the hottest? Yeah, I thought at first that this was kinda high, seeing that he still doesn't have a debut album, but can you deny that So Far Gone was a mixtape that was better than most people's albums last year? Hell, can you argue that it wasn't better than most rapper's best albums? Hell, dude had to make a video for a mixtape track. He didn't do it by choice, he HAD to. He's in regular rotation on radio, MTV Jams has at least 4 videos in rotation with him (Successful is on as I type this, lol), and he's f**king co-signed by damn near every artist.

2. Lil Wayne signed the next best thing. His tours broke records. Young Money may become as strong as Roc-a-Fella once was (yeah I said it-Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Jae Millz...the list goes on). He makes a rock record, and people love it. People are constantly looking for mixtapes from dude, let alone albums. Doesn't get much hotter than that.

1. Jay-Z sold out the garden. He's damn near 40, and still puts out #1 albums. He still sets trends, and ends gimmicks. HE'S f**kING 40 AND STILL IS CONSIDERED A RELEVANT HIP HOP ARTIST. How many people can you say that about. He's got the hottest chick, bought himself out of his contract, it doesn't get hotter than dude.
 10-05-2009, 09:36 AM         #354
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Buddens got screwed
Posted via Mobile Device
H e didn't Diss Jay-Z back for that weak jab he threw at him on the BP3 but he is about to go in on Jay-Z for being higher up on the list than him
 10-05-2009, 09:58 AM         #355
Jde313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HELL f**kIN YEAH IM MAD s**t AINT ABOUT WHITE AMERICA AND ALL THAT BULLs**t HOW THE f**k ANY OF YALL GONNA SAY EM AINT RELEVANT TO THIS s**t!!! JAY DID A ALBUM SAYIN THE SAME BULLs**t 15 f**kIN TRACKS "AUH IM OLD I DONT WANNA k!ll I DONT WANNA TALK A BOUT CRACK AUH!!! I LIKE FLIP FLOPS AUH!!!" AND n*gga LIKE YEAH THIS THE s**t YEAH!!! f**k ALL THAT THAT n*gga USE THE SAME MONOTONE a.ss FLOW EVERY f**kIN RHYME THAT n*gga AINT SWITCH UP s**t HE DIDNT IMPRESS ME AT ALL!!!! EM s**t WAS f**kIN PHENOMENAL STAY WIDE AWAKE WAS JUST f**k CRAZY WORDPLAY LYRICS DELIVERY ALL THAT s**t I KNOW MY n*gga s**t WAS EXTREME AT TIMES BUT THATS EM BUT THE BIGGEST THING THAT SOLITDIFIES EM SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THIS f**kER IS FOREVER PROBABLY THE HOTTEST s**t OUT RIGHT NOW #2 #3 AND #4 ON THAT LIST IS ON THAT SONG WIT EM AND THIS MOTHERf**kER OUTSHINES ALL OF THEM AND CANT A MOTHERf**kER ARGUE THAT s**t SO HOW DARE YOU MOTHERf**kERS SAY EM AINT RELEVANT NO MORE!!! ALL YOU DUMB NEED TO GET YOUR f**kIN HEADS OUT YOUR a.ssES CAUSE I SEE WHATS HAPPENED EVERYONE HAS LOWER THERE EXPECTATIONS SO THE WEAK a.ss HOE a.ss s**t GETS LOVE. DRAKE IS A SIMPLE f**k THAT n*gga IS NOT GOOD WAYNE... C'MON MAN I CANT WAIT TIL THAT n*gga DIE. YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT WAIT TIL MY n*gga LU COME BACK CAUSE YALL n*ggaS, I SEE RIGHT NOW IM BOUT TO LIGHT BOXDEN UP. IM DEALIN WITH ALOT OF STUPID f**kS!!! I BEEN READ YALL s**t SO AND IM BLACK n*gga COME TO MY HOOD n*gga DETROIT STAND UP ILL SHOW YOU DUMB f**kS b**ch MADE
 10-05-2009, 10:27 AM         #356
onq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jde313 said:
HELL f**kIN YEAH IM MAD s**t AINT ABOUT WHITE AMERICA AND ALL THAT BULLs**t HOW THE f**k ANY OF YALL GONNA SAY EM AINT RELEVANT TO THIS s**t!!! JAY DID A ALBUM SAYIN THE SAME BULLs**t 15 f**kIN TRACKS "AUH IM OLD I DONT WANNA k!ll I DONT WANNA TALK A BOUT CRACK AUH!!! I LIKE FLIP FLOPS AUH!!!" AND n*gga LIKE YEAH THIS THE s**t YEAH!!! f**k ALL THAT THAT n*gga USE THE SAME MONOTONE a.ss FLOW EVERY f**kIN RHYME THAT n*gga AINT SWITCH UP s**t HE DIDNT IMPRESS ME AT ALL!!!! EM s**t WAS f**kIN PHENOMENAL STAY WIDE AWAKE WAS JUST f**k CRAZY WORDPLAY LYRICS DELIVERY ALL THAT s**t I KNOW MY n*gga s**t WAS EXTREME AT TIMES BUT THATS EM BUT THE BIGGEST THING THAT SOLITDIFIES EM SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THIS f**kER IS FOREVER PROBABLY THE HOTTEST s**t OUT RIGHT NOW #2 #3 AND #4 ON THAT LIST IS ON THAT SONG WIT EM AND THIS MOTHERf**kER OUTSHINES ALL OF THEM AND CANT A MOTHERf**kER ARGUE THAT s**t SO HOW DARE YOU MOTHERf**kERS SAY EM AINT RELEVANT NO MORE!!! ALL YOU DUMB NEED TO GET YOUR f**kIN HEADS OUT YOUR a.ssES CAUSE I SEE WHATS HAPPENED EVERYONE HAS LOWER THERE EXPECTATIONS SO THE WEAK a.ss HOE a.ss s**t GETS LOVE. DRAKE IS A SIMPLE f**k THAT n*gga IS NOT GOOD WAYNE... C'MON MAN I CANT WAIT TIL THAT n*gga DIE. YOU KNOW WHAT I CANT WAIT TIL MY n*gga LU COME BACK CAUSE YALL n*ggaS, I SEE RIGHT NOW IM BOUT TO LIGHT BOXDEN UP. IM DEALIN WITH ALOT OF STUPID f**kS!!! I BEEN READ YALL s**t SO AND IM BLACK n*gga COME TO MY HOOD n*gga DETROIT STAND UP ILL SHOW YOU DUMB f**kS b**ch MADE

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #357
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
I think the list was decent people got to understand the list called "HOTTEST Mc's In The Game" not "who's the best lyricist right now".

with that being said I thought the list was decent I would have put Kanye higher Than Drake but hey, with me being an emcee myself I HATE GUCCI MANE WITH A BURNING PASSION HOTTER THAN ALL THE FLAMES OF HELL but I understand why he's on the list you deny the run he's having right now and I'm all for black men gettin' paid off what we do even if he is a ****. I was surprised to see Raekwon on the list I think that spot belonged to joe budden but after the incident involving ice packs and what not I think that's what made him lose his spot. I think Rick ross's placement on the list was well deserved dude put out a decent album and held up against 50 so grats to him, I was dissapointed that Eminem didn't make it on the list but I also understand why he didn't, as nice as Relapse was lyricaly and even though its sold a s**t load of units it came and it went Em dropped it then vanished besides the album itself what did Eminem do be on that list and that's what it comes down to you gotta do features and and stay out there to keep ya buzz THIS IS THE "HOTTEST" MC'S IN THE GAME not the "illest". even though wayne has fell from grace IMO i see why he's still in the top 3 dudes is everywhere all the time can't hate on the work ethic and last but not least how can anyone be mad at HOv getting number 1 if not him than who? number 1 albums with critical success aswell as numbers, headlining Tours, 9/11 sold out shows at the garden dude is a hip hop mega star you can't hate on that
 8 years ago '04        #358
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,449 | Props total: 1444 1444
Lmao. Good 4 them. I dont agree. I think people prolly listen to dem cats more than people not on the list cept em. Nas. T.i. Etc. Dont get all hillary clinton supporter over a damn mtv list. Its juz mtvs opinion. I dont like them havn public votin n not respectn the public view. That glitch was a reason to screw neone they wanted. But i am confused how raekwon beat out eminem. I guess it was a way of mtv havin a respect for vets . . . Na nvm.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #359
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 Myworld82 said:
Well, I think the list is quite valid. The fact of the matter is, it's hottest mc's, not best mc's. Not best lyricist. Eminem is not on the list because while he has a core fan base (a big one no doubt), he's not really reaching anyone outside that fan base. The fact of the matter is that the regular fan of rap music is not checking for Eminem right now. If they were, he'd have a song in regular rotation on the radio, or video on tv. He doesn't, simple and plain. That's not to say he's not a great rapper, but people just aren't feeling him like that right now. Yeah, he sold 600,000 first week, but even then, he kinda just fell off the map a month later. While the rest of these mc's stay in people's mouths. Same thing with T.I., I'm one of the biggest T.I. fans, but I understand why he's not on this list. Once he hit jail, he didn't really have anything new hit besides the song with Mary J, and he's just not on the radio like that anymore or on tv, which is expected, because he's in jail. Outside his regular fans, people are not worried about him. So, I think the list is valid. Quick rundown:

10. Raekwon: why not, people on this board will admit they been waiting on OB4CL2 forever, they aren't the only ones. He just put it out, so he is hot right now.

9. 50 Cent is always talked about, whether it's for his music or his website. (You could try to use that argument for Budden, but seriously, nobody outside his fan base even knows who he is, and his fan base ain't that big).

8. Fabolous guest appears on damn near everyone's s**t. He's always on tv, not to mention women love dude's music. And we all know who actually buys albums.

7. Young Jeezy made The Recession and everyone had to listen. Some people will say it's not his best album, but it is definitely his most complete, and you can't tell me one person that didn't know the chorus to "My President".

6. Gucci Mane has the biggest buzz on this list behind Drake, yeah I said it. Dude got Mariah to put him on a song. She's sold over 100 mil worldwide, so you can imagine how many ears this dude is reaching right now. I wasn't sold on him at first either, but seriously, he's grown on me, and he adds a style to a track that I don't think many other people could do. Hopefully he can pull it together for his own album though.

5. Rick Ross just makes quality music, period. Lyrics aren't the best, but they do have their bright spots. And dude knows how to pick music, production on Deeper than Rap is serious. Beef with 50 Cent keeps dude in the spotlight too. I agree he should be on the list, but probably down there with 50 and Rae, around number 8 and push everyone else up.

4. Kanye West is hot, he may have not put out an album this year, but his guest appearances alone does him enough justice. He rips every track he appears on, even outshined the #1 on Run this Town. You either love him or hate him, but you listen, everyone listens. How could you argue with it?

3. Drake is the s**t, period. How could you say he's not one of the hottest? Yeah, I thought at first that this was kinda high, seeing that he still doesn't have a debut album, but can you deny that So Far Gone was a mixtape that was better than most people's albums last year? Hell, can you argue that it wasn't better than most rapper's best albums? Hell, dude had to make a video for a mixtape track. He didn't do it by choice, he HAD to. He's in regular rotation on radio, MTV Jams has at least 4 videos in rotation with him (Successful is on as I type this, lol), and he's f**king co-signed by damn near every artist.

2. Lil Wayne signed the next best thing. His tours broke records. Young Money may become as strong as Roc-a-Fella once was (yeah I said it-Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki, Jae Millz...the list goes on). He makes a rock record, and people love it. People are constantly looking for mixtapes from dude, let alone albums. Doesn't get much hotter than that.

1. Jay-Z sold out the garden. He's damn near 40, and still puts out #1 albums. He still sets trends, and ends gimmicks. HE'S f**kING 40 AND STILL IS CONSIDERED A RELEVANT HIP HOP ARTIST. How many people can you say that about. He's got the hottest chick, bought himself out of his contract, it doesn't get hotter than dude.

[pic - click to view]

10-08-2009, 10:09 PM         #360
jaytrep9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy