MTV Hottest MC's In The Game Countdown Thread - Jay Z#1 Weezy, Drake Kanye, Rick Ross Make Top 5

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
94 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #221
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 Bkjj11 said:
they base this s**t off lyrics as well hip hop f**kin sucks when u have ross and gucci on a list...

outside of 'internet buzz' which they only have, nobody is checking for them beside the south
n*gga YOU LIVE IN ALABAMA.

:laughing0: :yayo:
 8 years ago '05        #222
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,137 | Props total: 2644 2644
i heard that song with wale, gucci mane can get lyrical son, i was suprised he''s doing his thizzle
 8 years ago '04        #223
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
the only complaint is ross and jeezy being on the list.. the rest of the blanks are obviously joey eminem drake and jay...

missing one other person i suppose...even tho i think its to high up on the list for them to be there: either charles hamilton, jada, asher, or cudi...

remeber this isnt a contest of skill! its about what rappers had the biggest buzz all year...
 10-04-2009, 01:32 AM         #224
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
the only complaint is ross and jeezy being on the list.. the rest of the blanks are obviously joey eminem drake and jay...

missing one other person i suppose...even tho i think its to high up on the list for them to be there: either charles hamilton, jada, asher, or cudi...

remeber this isnt a contest of skill! its about what rappers had the biggest buzz all year...
so u have no problems with Gucci being on the list, but have some complaints that Ross and Jeezy is on it???

GUCCI IS THE WORST RAPPER ON THAT LIST
 8 years ago '07        #225
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
so u have no problems with Gucci being on the list, but have some complaints that Ross and Jeezy is on it???

GUCCI IS THE WORST RAPPER ON THAT LIST
GUCCI IS WACK IN MY OPINION BUT HE HAS BEEN ON THE BILLBOARD LATELY AND IN MANY CITIES HIS f**kING MUSIC IS AALLLL THEY PLAY.
 10-04-2009, 01:58 AM         #226
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
GUCCI IS WACK IN MY OPINION BUT HE HAS BEEN ON THE BILLBOARD LATELY AND IN MANY CITIES HIS f**kING MUSIC IS AALLLL THEY PLAY.
i don't see how and why???

nobody around my way jams that n*gga like that, unless he on features, all i hear around here is Wayne/Boosie/Ross/Jeezy
 8 years ago '07        #227
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
i don't see how and why???

nobody around my way jams that n*gga like that, unless he on features, all i hear around here is Wayne/Boosie/Ross/Jeezy
I DONT LISTEN TO THE RADIO BUT I'M HEARING "WASTED" IS HUGE. I KNOW IN ATLANTA THAT'S ALL THEY PLAY. AND MY PEOPLE IN ORLANDO TELL ME THAT'S ALL THEY PLAY. HE'S JUST A SIMPLE ABC RAPPER. JUST BECAUSE YOUR NOT FEELING HIM IN YOUR AREA DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE IN OTHER PLACES AREN'T FEELING HIM.
 10-04-2009, 02:08 AM         #228
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
I DONT LISTEN TO THE RADIO BUT I'M HEARING "WASTED" IS HUGE. I KNOW IN ATLANTA THAT'S ALL THEY PLAY. AND MY PEOPLE IN ORLANDO TELL ME THAT'S ALL THEY PLAY. HE'S JUST A SIMPLE ABC RAPPER. JUST BECAUSE YOUR NOT FEELING HIM IN YOUR AREA DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE IN OTHER PLACES AREN'T FEELING HIM.
no, i know that song wasted get played in the club and radio

he just shouldn't be on that list period, he's not hot, his features are wack, can't rap, dude is terrible
 8 years ago '07        #229
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
no, i know that song wasted get played in the club and radio

he just shouldn't be on that list period, he's not hot, his features are wack, can't rap, dude is terrible
yea but that's just your opinion, facts are facts. I dont think anyone understands his buzz, but hey, can't hate.
 10-04-2009, 02:19 AM         #230
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
yea but that's just your opinion, facts are facts. I dont think anyone understands his buzz, but hey, can't hate.
i don't see the buzz, but i guess..s**t not going last long anyway, once Jeezy drop his next album, that's going dead that n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #231
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,886 | Props total: 676 676
This list is very dissappointing but didnt expect much. Ross? Gucci? Why would they pick these guys? I see wayne drizzy and jay f!ghting for the top spot.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #232
ritz109 5 heat pts
space
space
$303 | Props total: 1 1
and the rest of the list:

4. Drake
3. Eminem
2. Lil Wayne
1. Jay-Z
 10-04-2009, 09:51 AM         #233
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmo BlaZe said:
This list is very dissappointing but didnt expect much. Ross? Gucci? Why would they pick these guys? I see wayne drizzy and jay f!ghting for the top spot.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ross is hot and he can actually rap, Gucci hot and he can't, i really don't see a problem with Ross making it, i don't see how ya'll have a problem with it, dudes talking like Ross is wack and s**t, ya'll clear don't listen to his music
 8 years ago '07        #234
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross is hot and he can actually rap, Gucci hot and he can't, i really don't see a problem with Ross making it, i don't see how ya'll have a problem with it, dudes talking like Ross is wack and s**t, ya'll clear don't listen to his music
:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '04        #235
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 braided_uppimp said:
the reason gucci shuld be on the list is because hes dropped a bunch of mixtapes and had so many features on billboard singles alllll year.. dont get me wrong dude sucks lyrically...but he culd be entertaining...

ross on the other hand is nice... but the only dope single he had was magnificient... and other wise the album blew... bc he lied about his life... so now he cant even rap about all that s**t no more...idk how hes gona have a career outside of ghostwriting...he aint drop s**t besides that... the only reason he was talked about was bc he was a fraud...

jeezy? jeezys album came out lass year he did nothing at all this year.... why is he even on the list...
 10-04-2009, 10:23 AM         #236
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
the reason gucci shuld be on the list is because hes dropped a bunch of mixtapes and had so many features on billboard singles alllll year.. dont get me wrong dude sucks lyrically...but he culd be entertaining...

ross on the other hand is nice... but the only dope single he had was magnificient... and other wise the album blew... bc he lied about his life... so now he cant even rap about all that s**t no more...idk how hes gona have a career outside of ghostwriting...he aint drop s**t besides that... the only reason he was talked about was bc he was a fraud...

jeezy? jeezys album came out lass year he did nothing at all this year.... why is he even on the list...
Gucci dropped mixtapes, them s**ts was wack

lmao @ you don't think Ross going have a career n*gga wtf!! you talking about, nobody gives f**k about that s**t no more, Deeper Than Rap > everything Gucci ever made or going to make

he still going sell way more than Gucci so wtf!!! you want him to stop

when is the last time a Down South n*gga drop a East Coast Classic?? that s**t never been done since Scarface was doing it, and Deeper Than Rap was that, stop hating and just respect the f**king music, s**t sounds great in a whip

Last edited by k3llz; 10-04-2009 at 10:24 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #237
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17178 17178
50 cent lost
 10-04-2009, 11:44 AM         #238
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont get it twisted.this list is about the hottest mcs...not the most lyrical or the most talented.its based on radio-play,buzz and commercial success....

so calm down!
 8 years ago '07        #239
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69962 69962
The final four will be named around 10pm est.

s**t is lame.
 8 years ago '07        #240
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
The final 4 are obviously gonna be Jay-Z, Kanye West, T.I., & Lil Wayne. Just what order they gonna be in.

EDIT: Just Remembered Eminem. They prob gonna black-ball Kanye again.

Last edited by DiplomatMagic; 10-04-2009 at 07:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago