Starting Early.. #8 Oklahoma @ #17 Miami-Florida 8 PM EST Saturday

most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 88
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #561
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Javon23 said:
only a bitter miami fan would say that
still crying i see :greetings10:
I'm not a Miami fan that's the problem so its even more factual. You said we NEVER had a good defense well yall never had a title that was won OUTRIGHT.


Last edited by TH35; 10-04-2009 at 12:13 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #562
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,338 | Props total: 8414 8414
 thehogue... said:
We wouldn't let Navy run on us like that but ok . Tulsa would score on you and BYU would've murderED you.
we wouldn't let FSU score on us like that

Since the USC loss Ohio State's defense has only allowed 14 points total in 3 games
 8 years ago '05        #563
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 1538 1538
 MonkTaker said:


UGA will still probably be ranked, they lost to the #4 team in the country, plus we rebuilding, and it doesn't take us 6 years to rebuild :greetings10:
Miami has won 5 National Titles since the last time Georgia won one and UGA only has two. The first one was like 50-60 years ago and the last one was 1980.

Also, Randy Shannon has only been coach since 07 so I don't know where you get 6 years from. Coker did a p!ss poor job of recruiting for Miami standards and had a terrible offensive system.
 8 years ago '07        #564
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Javon23 said:
we wouldn't let FSU score on us like that

Since the USC loss Ohio State's defense has only allowed 14 points total in 3 games
and we only allowed 21 in 3 and two of those teams were actually good offensively. The 3 teams we played are miles ahead of the teams you played. Actually take out that Idaho State bulls**t and those 2 teams are still miles ahead of the 3 teams yall played.


Last edited by TH35; 10-04-2009 at 12:16 AM..
 10-04-2009, 12:17 AM         #565
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OU only gave up 13 pts all season before they played Miami...yeah they have a horrible defense Yeah they played really s**tty teams but even then those teams atleast score some pts at times in the game. They pitched two shutouts. Ppl always try to downgrade our wins and s**t. Miami wins = the poodle crying.
 8 years ago '07        #566
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 JNyiri77 said:
OU only gave up 13 pts all season before they played Miami...yeah they have a horrible defense Yeah they played really s**tty teams but even then those teams atleast score some pts at times in the game. They pitched two shutouts. Ppl always try to downgrade our wins and s**t. Miami wins = the poodle crying.
Tulsa aint that bad ... They have a top 5 offense. They would easily score on Ohio State I mean if Navy can when you know the option is coming .
 8 years ago '04        #567
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,338 | Props total: 8414 8414
 thehogue... said:
and we only allowed 21 in 3 and two of those teams were actually good offensively. The 3 teams we played are miles ahead of the teams you played. Actually take out that Idaho State bulls**t and those 2 teams are still miles ahead of the 3 teams yall played.
oh lawd. Oklahoma chokes more then Ohio State
for years I watch yall blow a team out by 50 then turn around and choke the following game.
yall choke as much as Georgia

Exhibit A

[pic - click to view]



watch yall blow Baylor out by 60 next week
 10-04-2009, 12:21 AM         #568
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
Tulsa aint that bad ... They have a top 5 offense. They would easily score on Ohio State I mean if Navy can when you know the option is coming .
well i shouldn't say really s**tty about Tulsa but in terms of both sides of the ball they cant hang with OU is what I'm getting at.
 8 years ago '07        #569
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Javon23 said:
oh lawd. Oklahoma chokes more then Ohio State
for years I watch yall blow a team out by 50 then turn around and choke the following game.
yall choke as much as Georgia

Exhibit A

[pic - click to view]



watch yall blow Baylor out by 60 next week
to be fair Ohio State chokes too. We only choke more because we win our conference unless Texas wins. What did Georgia have to do w/ this? I think Stoops and Treschel are in the same boat. Good coaches but choke a lot. We're still better at home than yall though :D.


Last edited by TH35; 10-04-2009 at 12:25 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #570
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,338 | Props total: 8414 8414
 thehogue... said:
to be fair Ohio State chokes too. We only choke more because we win our conference unless Texas wins it or another team. What did Georgia have to do w/ this?
Georgia chokes on a regular too
done lost count how many times i see them choke away a game in the final minutes
i have much respect for oklahoma but i would be frustrated if i was a fan. s**t just dont a.ss up. offense dominates one week. cant get nothing going the next week.

in running up the score style football no other team come close to
oklahoma and usc
 8 years ago '07        #571
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Javon23 said:
Georgia chokes on a regular too
done lost count how many times i see them choke away a game in the final minutes
i have much respect for oklahoma but i would be frustrated if i was a fan. s**t just dont a.ss up. offense dominates one week. cant get nothing going the next week.

in running up the score style football no other team come close to
oklahoma and usc
Well I mean you don't have to be friendly do you? Just because OSU can't put up that much don't get mad at it . They have like 13 points by the end of the 3rd. Then realize oh s**t we're a "prestigious" school then try to scramble for more points.
 8 years ago '04        #572
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,338 | Props total: 8414 8414
 thehogue... said:
Well I mean you don't have to be friendly do you? Just because OSU can't put up that much don't get mad at it . They have like 13 points by the end of the 3rd. Then realize oh s**t we're a "prestigious" school then try to scramble for more points.
thats the one thing hate about Tressel
hes too conservative. he will shut it down with a 14 point lead
i love my buckeyes but tressel needs to step it up

we on the way to the rose bowl this year and a very slim chance at the national title
 8 years ago '07        #573
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR A HATER. WHEN YOU ENTER A THREAD AND DEVOTE 40 PAGES TO 2 TEAMS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH.





ANYWAYS. GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT PART ON HIS HEAD.
 8 years ago '04        #574
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 MELODY said:
YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR A HATER. WHEN YOU ENTER A THREAD AND DEVOTE 40 PAGES TO 2 TEAMS YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH.





ANYWAYS. GIVE ME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT PART ON HIS HEAD.
where your babershop at? i may need to come through
 8 years ago '05        #575
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
whhhattts goooooood cane fam....just got home from the stadium...whooo s**t was crazy i lost my voice....i know we only won by one but the stadium was going crazy...the ou fans went running to their lil charter buses....seems to me they were on board before all the drunk um fans came out the stadium...man i tailgated for a good 4 hrs....definately one of the greater games ive been to
 10-04-2009, 08:35 AM         #576
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great game miami fans. i was amazed harris came back from those early ints.

all i know is kevin wilson is still calling draw plays on 3rd and 10.:angry12:
 8 years ago '04        #577
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4279 4279
motherf**kin 3 and 1
 8 years ago '04        #578
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
TOP 10 we're coming back!

Had to f**king work last night, but you know I had that b**ch DVR'd and my ears plugged, I didn't wanna hear s**t about it, just watch!
 8 years ago '04        #579
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Why is Javon constantly in threads sucking off Lebron and OU all the time? Get a life kid, seriously....I still remember when you got run off H-H-U f*g.
 8 years ago '06        #580
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Good s**t Canes....Jacory Harris does his thing....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy