Starting Early.. #8 Oklahoma @ #17 Miami-Florida 8 PM EST Saturday

most viewed right now
 77
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #521
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
 MonkTaker said:
Ya getting blown out 31-7 means you should really be 4-0
jimmy graham catches 1 of them passes and i believe we would be 4-0.
 10-03-2009, 10:36 PM         #522
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
It wasn't holding w/ the receiver s**t if thats the case EVERYONE should be called for that. Every team runs plays like that... Speaking from experience from playing having your hands inside you wont get called for holding. No time for arguing after the fact I said good game Miami. Oh yea and you clearly didn't see me correct myself after that O-Lineman hit him. I was like damn we are playing dirty and I really didn't like that s**t. I also said we deserve to lose because of that but yea sure quote me on some bulls**t.
when ur turning towards the play and someone is holding you from the opposite side ur moving to explain to me how thats not a hold? how do you think he was able to turn the corner so easily?

I didn't quote you on some bulls**t. You said it. I didn't see ur correction. You thought he made a tough contact play and knocked Ray Ray down when it was just a b**ch move by the olineman who threw the lg whip as well

Oline was holding all night cause they were getting beat. s**t was disgusting. And that "ROUGHING" the kicker should have been 5 not 15 for RUNNING into the kicker.

Y'all come to our place to play us but bring your own refs. Next time we play you we should bring our refs but if that one guy is there who knows nothing is there I'm not sure how much that would help

It was a great game. I'll leave it at that.


Last edited by Cheeze; 10-03-2009 at 10:38 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #523
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 3400 3400
 thehogue... said:
I hope Miami wins the ACC.
and I hope yall win out....for our BCS purposes, of course:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #524
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,675 | Props total: 16223 16223
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
that loss to Va Tech hurts that

we gotta win all ours and them lose 2 confrence games

im holding hope tho
Maybe @ GT but their schedule is easy after that.
 9 years ago '04        #525
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 14326 14326
 P. Dedos said:
teams that are not ranked cant talk s**t!!!!!
hmmm coulda swore miami was unranked last year and you was talking s**t
hypocrite
 10-03-2009, 10:40 PM         #526
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone doubting if the U was for real should find something sharp and fall on it...
 9 years ago '07        #527
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,675 | Props total: 16223 16223
 JNyiri77 said:
when ur turning towards the play and someone is holding you from the opposite side ur moving to explain to me how thats not a hold? how do you think he was able to turn the corner so easily?

I didn't quote you on some bulls**t. You said it. I didn't see ur correction. You thought he made a tough contact play and knocked Ray Ray down when it was just a b**ch move by the olineman who threw the lg whip as well

Oline was holding all night cause they were getting beat. s**t was disgusting. And that "ROUGHING" the kicker should have been 5 not 15 for RUNNING into the kicker.

Y'all come to our place to play us but bring your own refs. Next time we play you we should bring our refs but if that one guy is there who knows nothing is there I'm not sure how much that would help

It was a great game. I'll leave it at that.
Big 12 refs suck IMO and I've said that for the longest. They aren't the worst though that would be the Pac-10.
 10-03-2009, 10:45 PM         #528
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
Big 12 refs suck IMO and I've said that for the longest. They aren't the worst though that would be the Pac-10.

Ya aint lyin about that bruva,...
 9 years ago '12        #529
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$47,057 | Props total: 1349 1349
 P. Dedos said:
teams that are not ranked cant talk s**t!!!!!
 Javon23 said:
hmmm coulda swore miami was unranked last year and you was talking s**t
hypocrite


UGA will still probably be ranked, they lost to the #4 team in the country, plus we rebuilding, and it doesn't take us 6 years to rebuild :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #530
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
 thehogue... said:
Big 12 refs suck IMO and I've said that for the longest. They aren't the worst though that would be the Pac-10.
SEC is pretty bad to
 10-03-2009, 10:49 PM         #531
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
we gonna slap the shyt out of you next year at the shoe believe that!!!!!
Im counting on it..:cool:
 9 years ago '04        #532
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,355 | Props total: 14326 14326
 P. Dedos said:
we gonna slap the shyt out of you next year at the shoe believe that!!!!!
any real defensive team will eat your soft lob throwing 50 pound QB up
 10-03-2009, 10:51 PM         #533
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
any real defensive team will eat your soft lob throwing 50 pound QB up
soooo OU's defense isn't any good?

 9 years ago '07        #534
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
 MonkTaker said:


UGA will still probably be ranked, they lost to the #4 team in the country, plus we rebuilding, and it doesn't take us 6 years to rebuild :greetings10:
if yall havent finished rebuilding how do you kno how long its gonna take.

yall need to send orson on down here because yall not using my homie right
 9 years ago '05        #535
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,261 | Props total: 4065 4065
 madness said:


fail

this dude's gonna k!ll himself tonite:hang:
lmaoooooo
 9 years ago '07        #536
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,741 | Props total: 1575 1575
its been proven we will never get credit for our Ws.
 9 years ago '07        #537
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,675 | Props total: 16223 16223
 The Lefty said:
soooo OU's defense isn't any good?

The only person that came to play today was Jeremy Beal. That's it. I'm glad Miami won maybe they will toughen up now for road games .
 10-03-2009, 10:53 PM         #538
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
The only person that came to play today was Jeremy Beal. That's it.
and that's our fault?
 9 years ago '07        #539
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,675 | Props total: 16223 16223
 The Lefty said:
and that's our fault?
Yea because yall played well. .
 10-03-2009, 10:56 PM         #540
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
Yea because yall played well. .
but it's not our fault most of them didn't show up..

Got to like the Run D though...

Sam Shields.. wtf, he should see the bench, and never leave it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
40 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
243 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy