Starting Early.. #8 Oklahoma @ #17 Miami-Florida 8 PM EST Saturday

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
8436 pageviews
607 comments

jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
Starting Early.. #8 Oklahoma @ #17 Miami-Florida 8 PM EST Saturday

hope we can put up a better game than we did against vtechimageimage

bradford is also coming back off his shoulder injury as the sooners are 7-point favorites at miami, hope canes come ready to play

607 comments for "Starting Early.. #8 Oklahoma @ #17 Miami-Florida 8 PM EST Saturday"

8 years ago '05        #2
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
12;30pm? the games at 8pm
 8 years ago '07        #3
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
oh whoops i went to go bet on the hurricanes and the betting site had them playing at 330 EST, im on the west coast so yeah my fault on the error
 8 years ago '05        #4
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 jordanfreak7 said:
oh whoops i went to go bet on the hurricanes and the betting site had them playing at 330 EST, im on the west coast so yeah my fault on the error
lol its cool...hopefully ppl show up....tickets were on the verge of sellin out after the gatech game...hopefully ppl still show up tho...ill for sure be there:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '07        #5
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 jordanfreak7 said:
hope we can put up a better game than we did against vtech

bradford is also coming back off his shoulder injury as the sooners are 7-point favorites at miami, hope canes come ready to play
Landry is still starting Stoops isn't stupid. Don't want to mess up a good thing especially since Bradford isn't even near 100%. Either way we don't play well in Miami besides the ship in 2000.
 8 years ago '12        #6
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
Oklahoma still plays decent D and they will pick off Harris atleast twice..

If this back up QB plays okay (I haven't really gotten a chance to see him play yet) OU should be okay, Miami isn't that good.
 09-28-2009, 09:14 AM         #7
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
Oklahoma still plays decent D and they will pick off Harris atleast twice..

If this back up QB plays okay (I haven't really gotten a chance to see him play yet) OU should be okay, Miami isn't that good.
I think a different Miami team will take the field as opposed to the one that played without any heart on last Saturday. Shannon gonna get in their a.sses for that performance.

They're oline looked horrible against BYU w/ false starts and inconsitency but I haven't seen them since but it doesn't really matter since they played Idaho State and Tulsa. Didn't they have a backup TE playing C at one point?
 8 years ago '04        #8
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 P. Dedos said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss

the underdogs again :rasta: we were 2-0 being the underdogs :rasta:
I'm loving that fact :applause:

I know the team pulled their s**t together over the weekend and will come out k!lling it in practice. Back to humble beginnings.

As for oklahoma, landry will play in place of bradford. He'll probably dress but stoops won't have him after the baylor game next week.

Landry hasn't shown anything. Putting 50 points on idaho state is not impressive
 8 years ago '05        #9
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,113 | Props total: 1563 1563
I was gonna say 12:30?? I was gonna have to call in sick at work haha. Should be good for 8:30 though.
 8 years ago '04        #10
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Pulling for Oklahoma.

Mainly just so some of the most obnoxious fans in all of sports will shut up.
 8 years ago '09        #11
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,431 | Props total: 12370 12370
This should be a good game.
As for Oklahoma struggling in Miami those were usually bowl games and they were there for about a week. This time they will roll in on Fri play on Sat and leave. Not too much time to get caught up on south beach life

LOL at Michigan fans calling people obnoxious.
 8 years ago '04        #12
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Back to reality for the Canes and back to playing like they are capable of, not what the media made them think they are capable of. Should be a good close game.
 8 years ago '04        #13
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 JNyiri77 said:
I think a different Miami team will take the field as opposed to the one that played without any heart on last Saturday. Shannon gonna get in their a.sses for that performance.

They're oline looked horrible against BYU w/ false starts and inconsitency but I haven't seen them since but it doesn't really matter since they played Idaho State and Tulsa. Didn't they have a backup TE playing C at one point?
dont waste your time on that f**got, he doesnt know s**t about anything

anyways the key will be the d-line gettin pressure on landry, he's still wet behind the ears. the d-line will get a boost with forston and andrew smith being back:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #14
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 P. Dedos said:
one shared championship in the last 40 years ????

you worse than ohio state

im pullin for indiana or whoever the pee on you struggling with this week:greetings10:
bwhahaha
 09-28-2009, 01:52 PM         #15
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For Miami fans i wont make a prediction on this game. Since im always rite for some reason on the Hurricanes i won't say nothing.

Good luck though..
 09-28-2009, 01:54 PM         #16
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 feardafoot said:
For Miami fans i wont make a prediction on this game. Since im always rite for some reason on the Hurricanes i won't say nothing.

Good luck though..
how'd that triple option and overrated team do against ya

I'm jus fukkin with ya..but seriously, that was bad.
 09-28-2009, 01:56 PM         #17
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
how'd that triple option and overrated team do against ya

I'm jus fukkin with ya..but seriously, that was bad.
They played great and Carolina didnt play well so that spells upchuck. I hate it but i saw it coming. Win vs UVA saturday then beat Ga Southern (the creampuff) UNC could be 5-1. Not bad. I'll take it going into the FSU game.
 09-28-2009, 02:12 PM         #18
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
5-1 is horrible with that schedule

Come on man. Easy on Carolina. UCONN is a decent team now. GT can beat anybody when they execute and play well. ECU is below average i agree and Citadel is the typicle powderpuff start most have. UVA is down again but they always come to play against UNC. If they do get to 5-1 we will see what happens in back to back thursday nighters with FSU and VT. If they can get 1 w out of those 2 games that would be great in my eyes. I said 8 season wins this year again and im sticking with that. Probly go to that damn Car care bowl again.... Never know so we'll see
 8 years ago '04        #19
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 P. Dedos said:
one shared championship in the last 40 years ????

you worse than ohio state

im pullin for indiana or whoever the pee on you struggling with this week:greetings10:
get emmmm!!
 8 years ago '12        #20
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 madness said:
dont waste your time on that f**got, he doesnt know s**t about anything

anyways the key will be the d-line gettin pressure on landry, he's still wet behind the ears. the d-line will get a boost with forston and andrew smith being back:applause:
You mean how I've been saying Miami isn't good and when they play a decent D they are gonna get domie'd?

Yeah, sounds like I know a thing or 2 huh?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy