Sep 26 - honor student killed in mob attack

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 memyselfni said:
i keep looking at that video and i didnt see the victim do anything. one of the boys who stomped on his head confessed and also said the victim never attacked him.

well you weren't looking hard enuff,

the dude just strolls into the view of the camera, and punches a boy that was running away, right infront of the boy with the wooden plank that JUST hit someone with it.

This obviously angers the boy with the plank, and causes him to hit him with it.

Now I'm not saying that any of it was right, all of it was wrong, but maybe don't just walk into a gang f!ght trying to punch people who roll with fools with wooden planks?
 8 years ago '06        #162
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Eddie.. said:
well you weren't looking hard enuff,

the dude just strolls into the view of the camera, and punches a boy that was running away, right infront of the boy with the wooden plank that JUST hit someone with it.

This obviously angers the boy with the plank, and causes him to hit him with it.

Now I'm not saying that any of it was right, all of it was wrong, but maybe don't just walk into a gang f!ght trying to punch people who roll with fools with wooden planks?
Am i wrong for laughing at that comment... That just sounds funny when you say it outloud. Them wooden plank boyz aint no joke locc. lol. real talk tho that lil dude that got his skirt lifted was looking for trouble. I had to double take at that tho. Anyone seen anyone get knocked out.. when they go limp its time to back off as you clearly damaged the brain.

Little kids in gangs getting tried as adults..

I understand making an example out of em but something is seriously broken.

And WOW at that big dude shrugging off a plank to the head. He didn't even flinch. Then he was like who wants some with the same plank... Ol future Bing monster of America a.ss nicca.. LMAO

You grown folks need 2 check your kids.. and who they hang with.
 09-30-2009, 08:47 AM         #163
Realiez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
R.I.P :frown:
 8 years ago '09        #164
DoWnAssBiTch 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 0 0
just watched the video!!!!
RIP
 8 years ago '04        #165
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
hoodlums

simple as that
 8 years ago '09        #166
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
 ebcrew said:
pus*y a.ss f**gots jumpin somebody till death for nothing
this right here, I hope they get everything straightened out and justice is served

RIP man, he seemed like he was a great dude.
 8 years ago '08        #167
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
I just read they burned down lil homies memorial. Them n*ggas on some other s**t. They gonna try something at his funeral
 09-30-2009, 12:50 PM         #168
lalakersfan88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow! amazing.
 8 years ago '05        #169
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
 Head2DaSky said:
I just read they burned down lil homies memorial. Them n*ggas on some other s**t. They gonna try something at his funeral
Where u hear that s**t at? I from the chi and aint heard bout that yet.

Word is tho Obama even gonna make an announcement on this....

White House: Video of teen beaten to death 'chilling'
September 30, 2009 1:42 PM | 62 Comments | UPDATED STORY
The White House says cell phone video showing the fatal beating of a 16-year-old honor student in Chicago is "chilling" and came up at President Barack Obama's morning meeting in the Oval Office.

White House spokesman Robert Gibbs on Wednesday said the video of teens viciously kicking and striking another teen with splintered railroad ties is among the most shocking anyone can see. He told reporters they should expect an announcement on an administration response to the "heinous crime" soon.

Gibbs says, though, that government cannot regulate what's in people's hearts. He says the White House believes such crimes call for community involvement.

(Please note the video contains scene of graphic violence.)
Prosecutors in Chicago have charged four teenagers with fatally beating Derrion Albert, a sophomore honor roll student. Officials say Albert was walking to a bus stop when he got caught up in the mob's street f!ghting.

On Tuesday, Chicago Police Supt. Jody Weis said authorities believe at least three other teens also punched or kicked the boy.

Weis called on the community to step up and tell police what they know. "Few have come forward," he told a news conference. "We must do better."

Weis decried the "code of silence" that he said was keeping police from making more arrests. Without more cooperation, he said, there will be "more violence...and unfortunately more funerals."

He also criticized teens who witnessed the beating last Thursday and did not call police. Weis said the 911 center did not get a call about Albert until after he was brought into a nearby community center.

"You got kids with cell phones but no one called," Weis said. "It's sad more people didn't call earlier."

Weis was asked if Mayor Daley was worried how the beating will affect the city's chances at landing the 2016 Summer Olympic.

"It's not about the Olympics, it's about a young man who died. He was 16 years old," Weis said, adding the mayor was "saddened that this code of silence remains in effect."

Weis also was asked about reports that a squad car was in the area but did nothing to stop the f!ght.

Weis said the department was investigating when the car arrived, but said the officers "called within seconds after arriving on the scene asking for additional help." Weis said he had no other details.

Source:
 09-30-2009, 09:47 PM         #170
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 c-stylez said:
word is tho obama even gonna make an announcement on this....
man i hope so, these kids in chicago need guidance badly right now, especially if lil homies memorial was just burnt down, that is beyond heartless fam
 8 years ago '04        #171
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 223 223
 MattyMatt1916 said:
it was the devil not god...:::anything good that happens,it's god's fault:::: :::::anything bad, it was the devil::::: :dancingcool: how convenient....

Reason why I'm atheist.
 8 years ago '07        #172
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 cashrules93 said:
as f**ked up as it is, you cant just go ahead and get yourself involved by tryin to break up some s**t like this or even a fair one. the cameraman knew better, if he woulda broke it up he might of gotten it just as bad as the poor kid. at least with this they got caught, probly only because it was caught on tape. you dont see alot of people tellin on somebody who you just witnessed beat a person to death. i know everybody on here wants us to think their so hood but you aint that hood if your sayin "why didnt the cameraman step in?" because youd know better then to say it or even think it would be possible. ive seen alot of people get beat up and alot people get beat up because they stuck their nose into somethin that dont involve them. i'm only steppin in if its my brother or my people i grew up with.
forreal..he lucky nobody noticed he was recordin bcuz it woulda been all bad..what the f**k the cameraman sposed to do?go get some too?s**t was too hectic..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #173
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 C-Stylez said:
Where u hear that s**t at? I from the chi and aint heard bout that yet.

Towards the end of the article
 8 years ago '04        #174
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
The funeral of a Chicago teen who was beaten to death on his way home from school drew civil rights leader the Rev. Jesse Jackson and Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan on Saturday, both calling for an end to youth violence.

Farrakhan said he came to the funeral because he was "deeply pained" by the death of 16-year-old honor roll student Derrion Albert. The boy was walking to a bus stop after school when a group of teens attacked him during a street f!ght late last month.

"Naturally, we wonder why such a beautiful life? Such a future we thought was waiting for this young man," Farrakhan said. "This was a special young man of righteous bearing who God took from us so young."

Cell phone video footage shows Albert being kicked and hit with splintered railroad ties. Four teens are charged in his death.

President Barack Obama is sending U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and Education Secretary Arne Duncan, who once led Chicago Public Schools, to Chicago on Wednesday to meet with school officials, students and residents and talk about school violence.

"The eyes of the world are watching," Pastor E.F. Ledbetter Jr. told mourners at the Greater Mount Hebron Baptist Church on the city's South Side. "This has affected people all over the globe."

Chicago Police Superintendent Jody Weis and Chicago Public Schools chief Ron Huberman also both attended the funeral along with other city and public officials. Huberman called the Christian Fenger Academy High School sophomore a "bright light."

Jackson demanded children and teens to be given safe passage to and from school.

"Derrion didn't have to die," Jackson said. "He was murdered. His pain, his suffering, his death have shook the world."

As mourners filed into the church, video screens scrolled through pictures of Derrion as a baby and with his family, as well as photos of his academic awards. Some mourners wore T-shirts with Derrion's picture that read "We will always remember you."

The program included a poem Derrion's mother, Janette Albert, wrote to her son titled "May I Go Now?"

"I know you're sad and afraid because I see your tears," she wrote. "I'll not be far. I promise that."

Farrakhan also called for communities to support their youth.

"Let's go get our young people," Farrakhan said. "His righteousness was to serve as a redemptive force to command us to get up and get busy and save our children."

8 years ago '04        #175
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,690 | Props total: 434 434
I watched the video a couple times.....and the story made it seem he was just walking by....I saw him at least throw a forearm

RIP
 8 years ago '07        #176
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
 Hood_Rich said:
I watched the video a couple times.....and the story made it seem he was just walking by....I saw him at least throw a forearm

RIP
I kno, even in that article posted above you it says "he was attacked by a mob waiting for a bus after school" when in reality I truely believe him and his crew started that f!ght, or they at least knew what was about to go down.
 10-06-2009, 12:00 PM         #177
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After watching the video again, homeboy definitely was NOT just waiting for the school bus. He clearly was in the mix and threw a few punches punch prior to getting hit with the plank.

F*cking media
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago