Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #141
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Pussies are in gangs...bunch of b**ches that can't make friends...same as a frat or sorority...step your social game up...

This s**t is just sad...can't help but feel bad for that kid and his promising future
 8 years ago '04        #142
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
[QUOTE=memyselfni;14499799]i keep looking at that video and i didnt see the victim do anything. one of the boys who stomped on his head confessed and also said the victim never attacked him.

Are you blind? Pay close attention to the very beginning of the f!ght. The boy clearly walks slowly in the middle of the brawl and attempts to throw a boy to the ground. Immediately after that, he gets hit with the 2 by 4.

Why did the boy walk recklessly in the middle of the f!ght like he was Jesus and why is everyone ignoring this fact and calling him an innocent bystander?

Yeah, it's f**ked up and sad but yeah, he wanted a piece of the action.
 09-29-2009, 06:35 PM         #143
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you could place SOME blame on the cops or the cop higher ups, every high school and some grammar schools in buffalo has cops out there in the morning and afternoon because of f!ghts and neighborhood brawls, and its buffalo not gangbang central chicago. you would think theyd be a little more proactive.

but what about big boy takin that 2x6 to the face and not even flinchin. damn. you could tell those boards were heavy by the way they were swingin all slow.
 8 years ago '05        #144
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
 cashrules93 said:
but what about big boy takin that 2x6 to the face and not even flinchin. damn. you could tell those boards were heavy by the way they were swingin all slow.
You will notice in the vid as soon as the BIG MAN takes that 2x6 to the face unfazed, lil man that swang it at him dips off QUICK sacred as hell. The cam pan's back on the big boy later in the vid walkin around like a gorilla swingin the same 2x6 that dude hit him with all over the place. only good part of the vid, rest of that s**t is sickening.
 8 years ago '08        #145
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 C-Stylez said:
You will notice in the vid as soon as the BIG MAN takes that 2x6 to the face unfazed, lil man that swang it at him dips off QUICK sacred as hell. The cam pan's back on the big boy later in the vid walkin around like a gorilla swingin the same 2x6 that dude hit him with all over the place. only good part of the vid, rest of that s**t is sickening.
That n*gga took that hit like a G. Dont hit my a.ss with a wooden a.ss plank.
 8 years ago '06        #146
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
The video was shown on WorldStarHipHop.com where they showed the boy that died getting knocked out with a board and kicked. That was really messed up.
 8 years ago '04        #147
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
life ain't fair at all, now his friends and family gotta deal with that senseless s**t.
 09-29-2009, 09:11 PM         #148
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a f!ght is a f!ght but anyone who thinks that they need to use a weapon is beyond low in my eyes
 8 years ago '08        #149
Porta23 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
wow that s**t was f**ked up on new levels....people need to get over themselves, whatd that kid do to anyone in the video you can see hes just a bystander
 8 years ago '04        #150
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,322 | Props total: 2472 2472
that ridicules...those worthless f**ks need to get life...rip to the kid
 8 years ago '05        #151
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18413 18413
Man that video wuz jus plain disturbing and sick. Thatz the harsh reality of being involved in gangs. Idk if the boy who was k!lled was involved or jus at the wrong place at the wrong time. This is why i stayed out of trouble for 21 years so i could get a legal handgun. At least i have a chance to protect myself and others. My prayers are with his family
 8 years ago '04        #152
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
Three More People Sought in Derrion Albert's death

Three additional people are being sought by police in connection with last week's beating death of Derrion Albert, and a total of $6,000 in rewards have been offered in an attempt to gain information which leads to more arrests.

Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward and St. Sabina Church is offering $5,000 for information that leads to an arrest.

So far, four teens have been charged with first-degree murder.

The U.S. Secret Service is enhancing video showing the brutal beating death of 16-year-old Derrion Albert in hopes authorities can track down three other teens who they believe punched or kicked the boy.

Four teens have already been charged with first-degree murder after being identified on the video, but Chicago Police Supt. Jody Weis said it appears three more teens hit Albert and "need to come to justice."

However, the video does not show their faces clearly and Weis -- a former FBI agent -- is hoping the Secret Service can improve the resolution.

But Weis made it clear he believes the community must also step up and tell police what they know. "Few have come forward," he told a news conference. "We must do better."

Weis decried the "code of silence" that he said was keeping police from making more arrests. Without more cooperation, he said, there will be "more violence...and unfortunately more funerals."

He also criticized teens who witnessed the beating last Thursday and did not call police. Weis said the 911 center did not get a call about Albert until after he was brought into a nearby community center.

"You got kids with cell phones but no one called," Weis said. "It's sad more people didn't call earlier."

Weis was asked if Mayor Daley was worried how the beating will affect the city's chances at landing the 2016 Summer Olympic.

"It's not about the Olympics, it's about a young man who died. He was 16 years old," Weis said, adding the mayor was "saddened that this code of silence remains in effect."

Weis also was asked about reports that a squad car was in the area but did nothing to stop the f!ght.

Weis said the department was investigating when the car arrived, but said the officers "called within seconds after arriving on the scene asking for additional help." Weis said he had no other details.

Last edited by memyselfni; 09-29-2009 at 09:43 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #153
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
when I first heard of this they said he was in a gang, haven't heard anything otherwise, but thats what happens, n*ggas who wanna f!ght, f**k wit it like that, get hurt, k!lled, maimed. Sucks, but happens everywhere, everyday, nearly any age, all the time.

Do we really need a video for this s**t to get national coverage and finally try to do something about s**t like this? Do the murder statistics not mean s**t, but a video does? Don't like 500+ people get k!lled in Chi? Get the f**k outta here with that other bulls**t, nobody REALLY gives a f**k, nor is going to do anything about it, they caught it on camera, and it got attention. What about all those news stories of kids getting k!lled in any other city, or Chi, ain't s**t bein said by media because they don't give a f**k.

its called life.
 8 years ago '07        #154
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 sunsetnVine said:
Im black so don't trip. But aint no honor student gonna be out f!ghting or even being in the middle of that shyt. i hate that oh he was a good boy stuff after a dude gets his skirt lifted.

Anyways RIP to the lil homie. I hope he was praying while on the ground checking out.

The 4 that did bout to find out what prison politics are like..... and they won't have each others backs where they are going..
Realest thing written in this thread.

I heard it was a rival gang f!ght between P. Stones and G.D.'s and the dude who died was a G.D. I mean, if you look at the footage, dude steps right into the middle of the f!ght and tosses someone, then gets hit with the wood thing. It's not like he was avoiding them. He stepped right in. I'm sure they knew exactly who he was too, which is why they targeted him.

He may have been an honor student, but that don't mean for a second that he wasn't affiliated with any of that gangs in the scuffle.

Regardless, it's sad what happened to the dude. RIP.
 09-29-2009, 10:25 PM         #155
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C-Stylez said:
You will notice in the vid as soon as the BIG MAN takes that 2x6 to the face unfazed, lil man that swang it at him dips off QUICK sacred as hell. The cam pan's back on the big boy later in the vid walkin around like a gorilla swingin the same 2x6 that dude hit him with all over the place. only good part of the vid

8 years ago '09        #156
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
R.i.p.
 8 years ago '06        #157
daffysm 
space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
 J.R. Hyphy said:
let's see they patrol ghettos harassing and "protecting" citizens...If this is one of the worst areas of the City I'd a.ssume you'd have a unit that can respond to a brawl involving almost 20+ people quickly. The video itself was how long? I didn't hear a damn siren anywhere.

Then I read the article from yesterday and the police force has maintained a strong presence around the school and the surroundings streets to "ensure safety" . Well at least they're always on time right
the f!ght was not even 2 minutes....on average, it takes from the person who calls 911 to the officer to receive the call 2:30 minutes....they couldnt have responded even if they wanted to...there's a quote we like to use... "everyone wants the law held down until it involves them"
 8 years ago '04        #158
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,318 | Props total: 461 461
He ain't no bystander he swung at homeboys friend and that's where he got done it with the wood...just another f!ght he just loss his life people die everyday..rip
 8 years ago '04        #159
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 VerballyAbusive said:

Are you blind? Pay close attention to the very beginning of the f!ght. The boy clearly walks slowly in the middle of the brawl and attempts to throw a boy to the ground. Immediately after that, he gets hit with the 2 by 4.

Why did the boy walk recklessly in the middle of the f!ght like he was Jesus and why is everyone ignoring this fact and calling him an innocent bystander?

Yeah, it's f**ked up and sad but yeah, he wanted a piece of the action.

now after u told me where to look i see it. the boy did walk right into the confrontation. doesn't look like a boy who was on his way to the bus stop like the prosecutors said.

but they don't care. they are just focusing on the murder that was committed. whether he wanted to join in is not the problem at hand. his murder is.
 8 years ago '09        #160
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
who ever is involved with the mob is never hit for no reason
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy