Sep 26 - honor student killed in mob attack

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-29-2009, 12:20 AM         #121
bossdawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
and black people wonder why people stereotype them
lets see white guy in georgia k!lls whole family of 8 with a steel pipe.Last year white guy dresses as santa shoots up whole family and burns down the house including kids on christmas eve.........white canadian last year cuts man head off on a bus.....yeah this is just a black thing.now wrong is wrong.but fuk u and your fukkin mother!Somebody just died,stop thinking about your fukkin self!come from behind that computer and say it to someones face.
 09-29-2009, 12:34 AM         #122
bossdawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
and black people wonder why people stereotype them
this just in Cracker shoots up la fitness k!lls women,bcuz he was fukkin white trash.

the point is this wrong is wrong.But you will not point the finger at blacks.This by no means describe us as a race.and this goes double for self hatin uncle tom muthaf**kaz.If u dont like it attempt to do something about it.Like being a role model...bcuz when they see u gave up they'll give up. the hate u give little infants f**ks everybody(T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.) IM OUT!!!
 09-29-2009, 12:46 AM         #123
slyestwun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone said it best its not about race but about People Vs. Trash........
s**t abortion should be free not only those salvages should have been aborted but their parents also.......
 09-29-2009, 02:35 AM         #124
HIGHAGAIN09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ruthless...rip
 8 years ago '05        #125
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Having been involved in s**t like this when I was younger and thinking it was cool was just stupid. I'm older now and seeing this is disturbing not only because of the outcome but the circumstances surrounding it. Stuff like this is happening everyday in a lot of places and a lot of times it doesn't get reported. I applaud the young people who filmed this with a cell phone and had the guts to turn it in to the authorities. Especially in that area of Chicago.
Lmao they taped it so they could postbon world star hip hop not so that they could give it to the cops smh....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #126
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 257 257
This s**t should've never happened!!! But on the video the boy looked like he got involved wit what was goin down, he iterally walked up to the brawl. its f**ked up and disturbing what happened and i hope everybody involved goes to jail
 8 years ago '08        #127
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
The funny thing is, we all saying how stupid and foolish this but alot of us dont even guide the youth. They out there repeating our mistakes because we didnt guide them. Because lets be honest, how many of us as kids were involved in these types of melees? Probably me and everybody in this thread. A couple years ago, most of us werent any better than the kids in the video. Im originally from Chicago, and I myself been involved in huge after-school gangf!ghts. Ive jumped, been jumped, and almost been stabbed over this stupid teenage gang f!ghting before, so I can identity. But we are part of the blame. Im 20 years old now, and my college age group misguided alot of the people who are in highschool now. We didnt set any good examples for them and neither did the kids before us. Its actually up to us in the 20's to help the younger generation, and I just dont us doing it.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 09-29-2009 at 07:04 AM..
 09-29-2009, 07:45 AM         #128
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah in the vid tho, that was some serious zzzzzztry
 8 years ago '05        #129
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
be proud chicago

i cant believe it took cops that long to get there.
 8 years ago '06        #130
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 Lil Jay said:
cmon, for real.. this is some s**t you expect to see in a jungle or something. in no way racism or anything like it intended, but those people right there dont behave like my definition of human beings
:thx:
 8 years ago '04        #131
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
that video is disgusting...and the dude taking the video just laughing about it...s**t is making me ill right now. but i guess if he wasn't filming some of those kids would have gotten away with murder, literally.
 8 years ago '05        #132
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 NOCCOWT said:
This s**t should've never happened!!! But on the video the boy looked like he got involved wit what was goin down, he iterally walked up to the brawl. its f**ked up and disturbing what happened and i hope everybody involved goes to jail
exactly....u really shouldnt walk into such a f!ght...i mean if u homies is in there than maybe thsats another story
 8 years ago '06        #133
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 J.R. Hyphy said:
their cops, what's hard to believe?
of course, cops should be covering 100% of the city 24/7 right? come on be realistic....

to put ANY blame on cops is really idiotic...and to the one fool who continues to name isolated incidents where one white guy k!lls another....this is A GROUP OF PEOPLE ALL INVOLVED.....if race wasnt involved in the situation there would be people of different colors involved in the f!ghting, but it looks to me they are all the same

what's sad is they are GROWN men who know better than that who are supposed to be setting the example.....
 8 years ago '04        #134
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
The boy walked right into the f!ght and threw somebody down. He wanted a piece of the action. Still sad none the less but lets just not act like he made the best decision and was an innocent bystander.
 8 years ago '04        #135
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
update

Prosecutor: Fenger teen threw 'knockout punch'

Eighteen-year-old Eugene Bailey was denied bail today after prosecutors said he threw the "knockout punch" at Derrion Albert, the 16-year-old who was beaten to death last week on his way home from Fenger High School.

Three other teens -- Silvonus Shannon, 19, Eugene Riley, 18, and Eric Carson, 16 -- are also being held in jail without bail for their alleged roles in the beating. Prosecutors said the four teens are seen on an amateur video punching, kicking and stomping Albert and striking him with wooden railroad ties.

In court today, a.ssistant State's Atty. Jodi Peterson described how Carson swung a railroad tie and hit Albert in the head, knocking him to the ground. As Albert stumbled to his feet, Peterson said Bailey swung a right hook that landed at Albert's temple, knocking him to the sidewalk unconscious.

"This defendant was caught on video, shown punching the victim to the ground," the prosecutor said.

Authorities say Albert was an "innocent bystander" who got caught up in a street f!ght between groups of rival teens from two different neighborhoods -- one faction from the Altgeld Gardens housing project to the south, the other called "the Ville" from the area of Roseland near Fenger.

An acquaintance of Albert captured the beating on video.

Bailey appeared in court today wearing a blue motorcycle jacket. He said little.

In denying bail, the judge said "the brutal and violent nature of this attack" was enough to keep Bailey in jail.

Bailey's relatives and friends, including his mother Ava Greyer, rushed out of the courtroom after the hearing.

"That's not my baby at all," Greyer, 38, yelled, referring to the video. "That's not him."

Dwayne Parks, 19, a friend of Bailey, said the 18-year-old was not even at the f!ght.

He said Bailey and several other teens had met him after school and had gone to Parks' house and were sitting on the porch when the f!ght broke out. "He's charged with the murder he wasn't there for," Parks said.

But the mother of another teen charged did not deny that it was her son in the video.

On Monday, Riley's mother told the Tribune she recognized her son, but that he was trying to defend his brother during the f!ght. Silvonus Shannon's mother said she couldn't bear to watch the recording, but doesn't believe her 19-year-old son could stomp on Albert's head.

Earlier today, Fenger showed some signs of returning to normal this morning as students quietly trickled into classes -- and police cars patrolled the block.

The scene was a marked contrast from Monday, when politicians, community activists and concerned parents converged on the school. Today there was relatively little commotion as students arrived on foot and by bus at the school, 11220 S. Wallace St.

A few school administrators stood at the entrances, welcoming students before they passed through metal detectors. Several police cars, marked and unmarked, patrolled the blocks around the building.

09-29-2009, 02:11 PM         #136
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is truly sad..But happens everyday in the US...Senseless k!lling and violence over s**t that doesnt even matter..This is the nature of our culture..
 8 years ago '07        #137
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525
why they keep saying innocent bystander tho?
 8 years ago '04        #138
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 Eddie.. said:
why they keep saying innocent bystander tho?

i keep looking at that video and i didnt see the victim do anything. one of the boys who stomped on his head confessed and also said the victim never attacked him.

One of the suspects accused of k!lling an honor student in a beating captured on tape in Chicago has admitted to jumping on the victim's head after he was already lying on the ground, said a spokeswoman for the Cook County state's attorney.

In the videotaped confession, 19-year-old Silvanus Shannon also said that the victim, Derrion Albert, 16, never struck him, said the spokeswoman, Tandra Simonton.

8 years ago '09        #139
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
God is something that people make up to give em something to live for. It's pretty pathetic when people can't be decent for the sake of being decent without doing it for "God". SMH
 8 years ago '06        #140
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
Im black so don't trip. But aint no honor student gonna be out f!ghting or even being in the middle of that shyt. i hate that oh he was a good boy stuff after a dude gets his skirt lifted.

Anyways RIP to the lil homie. I hope he was praying while on the ground checking out.

The 4 that did bout to find out what prison politics are like..... and they won't have each others backs where they are going..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago