Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 cold_young_thug said:
u see in da video ol dude takes a swing at one of the ppl, idc what u say, once u put yourself in dta situation, u face da consequences. If i was him, i'd have took my b**ch a.ss back into the school, and u know what, i'd be alive right now. smh. n*ggas will neva understand. f!ghting wont solve s**t! i cant stand n*ggas! lol for real doe! i hate dat we da same race, cuz im nuttin like u maf**kas, i have sense.
thats what im saying...if i see some s**t like that walk away...u never kno who is strapped or whatever...some silly as f!ght anint worth ur life...
 8 years ago '04        #82
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,051 | Props total: 19896 19896
 Hold That said:
At your dumbass thinking dudes in the Chi, can't square up and box.

Why do NYC n*ggas always got to come in here and try to s**t on another city, and say "yall think yall tough but we NYC n*ggas do such and such" Nobody gives a f**k about NY or what yall do over there.

And the best f!ghters in Boxing to have ever lived came out of the midwest, so lets not talking about Squaring up and boxing.

Plain and simple if you surrounded by mob action dude threw a punch first because someone likely trade to attack him so he defended himself. So would I, but unfortunately a coward blind-sided him and hit him with a 2x4..
I love how NY dudes can always get other dudes mad and defend their honor.
 8 years ago '04        #83
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1782 1782
 Sheeed said:
thats what im saying...if i see some s**t like that walk away...u never kno who is strapped or whatever...some silly as f!ght anint worth ur life...
Sheeed u always feel me my n*gga, glad to see some n*ggas got sense on dis maf**kin planet. but honestly, look at da n*ggas who did it, dem n*ggas woulda ended up in jail any damn way! but real talk, r.i.p to dat lil dude, no n*gga should die like dat, can u imagine how those last seconds for him must've felt like? n*ggas have no compassion.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Lex Lossis said:
but how many of them would win a f!ght one on one if you got them in an empty room with rules that the loser is the one that dies first

how many of them slappy handed, chin up in the air, no f!ght awareness muhf**kas would win?

and yeah s**t is a jungle like u said... nuttin but a buncha wilds thugs who serve no purpose breathing the same air I do.
who knows? This is a mob f!ght man, you don't know who would win one on one based on this video. You got n*ggas comming at you in every direction, so of course you going to swing wrecklessly in every which way trying to fend people off of you.

But Roseland is a f**kin s**t hole, and Fenger is a s**tty a.ss h.s.. I remember way back when I was in H.S, my friend had to go to summer school, and they sent all the surrounding kids from other H.S to fenger for classes, every kid who didn't attend Fenger got jumped or beat up by the other kids in the area. The same savages you see in this video.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-28-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 TanstA! said:
I love how NY dudes can always get other dudes mad and defend their honor.
Mad? I'm laughing at you clowns for always comming in every thread beating on your chest trying to up your city when your city is not even being mentioned. Like I said, what does Chicago have to do with NYC? Nobody gives a f**k how your over crowded concrete city runs things.
 09-28-2009, 07:05 PM         #86
iknowspurgeon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We make strides as a people every day in this nation, but every now and then WE JUST SHOOT OURSELVES in the foot.

When are we going to stop and put an end to this FOOLISHNESS. Complete savagery! The bad thing about this is that there are those that wanted to help at that time, but could not risk losing their lives. This is a vicious cycle................

Sorry ya'll but I am so sick of this......
 8 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 Hold That said:
Mad? I'm laughing at you clowns for always comming in every thread beating on your chest trying to up your city when your city is not even being mentioned. Like I said, what does Chicago have to do with NYC? Nobody gives a f**k how your over crowded concrete city runs things.
Guess what, I dont give a f**k either... because NYC is not my family, my home where I sleep is my family but these Chicagolites that beat kids to death, you'd let em sleep in your crib tho right? f**k outa here... at the end of the day tho NYC s**ts on Chicago and that's not saying much.
 8 years ago '04        #88
space
space
Either way, you can stop whatever you're going to write.. I dont care about you and your chicago pride beside I don't flaunt how great NYC is.... what really matters is that an honor student got beaten like he r*ped somebodys sister.
 09-28-2009, 07:12 PM         #89
Listerine II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
r.i.p

this makes me sick

i hope they roast those ignorant pieces of s**t
 8 years ago '05        #90
space
space
 TanstA! said:
Guess what, I dont give a f**k either... because NYC is not my family, my home where I sleep is my family but these Chicagolites that beat kids to death, you'd let em sleep in your crib tho right? f**k outa here... at the end of the day tho NYC s**ts on Chicago and that's not saying much.
I guess shooting a kid in the streets of NYC is alot more respectable than hitting a n*gga with a 2x4?

Both of it is savage, this is just caught on tape, and watching someone die is a little more traumatic than just reading about a shooting in a newspaper. Savage s**t like this happens in every f**kin ghetto, this just happens to be caught on tape, so it's a little more heartfelt.
 8 years ago '05        #91
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Hold That said:
I guess shooting a kid in the streets of NYC is alot more respectable than hitting a n*gga with a 2x4?

Both of it is savage, this is just caught on tape, and watching someone die is a little more traumatic than just reading about a shooting in a newspaper. Savage s**t like this happens in every f**kin ghetto, this just happens to be caught on tape, so it's a little more heartfelt.
thats the only reason why its news...cuz its on tape
 09-28-2009, 07:19 PM         #92
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and black people wonder why people stereotype them
 09-28-2009, 07:32 PM         #93
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as f**ked up as it is, you cant just go ahead and get yourself involved by tryin to break up some s**t like this or even a fair one. the cameraman knew better, if he woulda broke it up he might of gotten it just as bad as the poor kid. at least with this they got caught, probly only because it was caught on tape. you dont see alot of people tellin on somebody who you just witnessed beat a person to death. i know everybody on here wants us to think their so hood but you aint that hood if your sayin "why didnt the cameraman step in?" because youd know better then to say it or even think it would be possible. ive seen alot of people get beat up and alot people get beat up because they stuck their nose into somethin that dont involve them. i'm only steppin in if its my brother or my people i grew up with.
 8 years ago '04        #94
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
This generation of kids <
 09-28-2009, 07:43 PM         #95
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnice0589 said:
this type of s**t make n*ggas wanna get a gun
s**t same thoughts...im goin to get a licensed one next week. no punk s**t but i might not even need bullets for that s**t, maybe blanks lol or eminem a n*gga ya kno?
 09-28-2009, 07:45 PM         #96
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cashrules93 said:
as f**ked up as it is, you cant just go ahead and get yourself involved by tryin to break up some s**t like this or even a fair one. the cameraman knew better, if he woulda broke it up he might of gotten it just as bad as the poor kid. at least with this they got caught, probly only because it was caught on tape. you dont see alot of people tellin on somebody who you just witnessed beat a person to death. i know everybody on here wants us to think their so hood but you aint that hood if your sayin "why didnt the cameraman step in?" because youd know better then to say it or even think it would be possible. ive seen alot of people get beat up and alot people get beat up because they stuck their nose into somethin that dont involve them. i'm only steppin in if its my brother or my people i grew up with.
s**t man why didnt anyone step in! where were the instructors! f**k were the cops at! they're so quick to show up when u smokin a f**kin blunt or something but this kinda s**t they're nowhere to be seen...
 8 years ago '07        #97
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
This really pisses me off... really. Dunno what else to say beyond this is a very very f**ked up world we live in. I truly hope the b**ches responsible get theirs.
 8 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 IronMaiden said:
and black people wonder why people stereotype them
And white folks wonder why every race thinks white people are racist f**ks.
 8 years ago '04        #99
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
 Hold That said:
And white folks wonder why every race thinks white people are racist f**ks.
let the ignorance continue
 8 years ago '04        #100
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
wow, this is some caveman s**t here.

is this 2009, dudes looked like they were swinging picnic table benches wtf.

where did all those damn boards come from
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago