most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
Gotta love the corny dudes from the Chi talkin that "s**t happens here all the time"...beef happens here in NY too buts it's with fists or a gun on some real s**t...not no Hacksaw Jim Duggan f**got a.ss s**t...How about dudes smacked big man with 2 of them 2x4's and he shrugged em off and both dudes bolted...straight up b**ch s**t...Wonder why certain people get a bad wrap and stay gettin no respect...it's s**t like this that separates you...straight up animals...f!ght the head up with your fists and end it...
 09-28-2009, 04:56 PM         #62
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
real talk. my first thought was just f**kin savages.
a large majority of black people behave like this
ESPECIALLY IN THE HOOD

dont be surprised
 8 years ago '05        #63
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 CALBEAR707 said:
pus*y a.ss b**ches!
Nothing pus*y about the dudes in Roseland, that s**t is a jungle FORREAL.

That's why they call it the wild 100's.
 09-28-2009, 05:13 PM         #64
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Nothing pus*y about the dudes in Roseland, that s**t is a jungle FORREAL.

That's why they call it the wild 100's.
but how many of them would win a f!ght one on one if you got them in an empty room with rules that the loser is the one that dies first

how many of them slappy handed, chin up in the air, no f!ght awareness muhf**kas would win?

and yeah s**t is a jungle like u said... nuttin but a buncha wilds thugs who serve no purpose breathing the same air I do.
 8 years ago '05        #65
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,683 | Props total: 2330 2330
that was disgusting......I actually felt sick at the end of the vid
 8 years ago '04        #66
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
Its a f**king shame.
 8 years ago '04        #67
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 dnice0589 said:
this type of s**t make n*ggas wanna get a gun

its 2010 u better stop wantin you shoulda been had one
 8 years ago '06        #68
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
f**k the cameraman too. So worried about making youtube and wshh they recording while young boy gettin his life snatched..
 09-28-2009, 06:10 PM         #69
ninemizi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these crazy ni**as
 8 years ago '04        #70
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19627 19627
if only they worked as hard at being successfull at life as they did at being scumbags...

you couldve just gave homie the one two but instead they beat the f**k out him even after he was beyond the point of being defenseless.. throw the book at these dudes..

smh...

rip to that kid, but he shouldn't even came anywhere near those jungle animals..

s**t, even in nyc ppl will stop a f!ght if it gets past a point.. unless theres a gun involed of course.
 8 years ago '09        #71
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
s**t like this makes ya wonder what some peoples purpose of living and breathing the same air as us really is...like is this what you've been put on this earth to do?
 09-28-2009, 06:28 PM         #72
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
and n*ggas wonder why there's still racism....when the f**k do u see white folks doin this s**t? f**kin barbaric creatures dont deserve to live... give 'em all the death penalty

f**kin Hitler needs to come back and start a genocide against mindless b**ch n*ggas with no purpose in life
There is no difference between this and the shootings that went on at Columbine. I don't see anyone making racist remarks about the shootings that went on there.

They where loners and k!ll many people for no apparent reason, These kids (in Chicago) weren't perfect, but to call them "barbaric creatures" is reaching. Their problems and f!ghts may seem stupid, but don't act like kids who premeditate orchestrated murders and carry it out in "movie scene fashion," makes them any better than someone who k!lls someone in the heat of passion.

Yeah, this crime was stupid, and it was all fun and games until someone was actually k!lled. But don't turn this into a race issue, we k!ll for different reasons.
 8 years ago '08        #73
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
The camera man sounded like a adult he should of done someting instead of saying " damn " every 10 secounds like he was watching wrestling
 09-28-2009, 06:30 PM         #74
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
There is no difference between this and the shootings that went on at Columbine. I don't see anyone making racist remarks about the shootings that went on there.

They where loners and k!ll many people for no apparent reason, These kids (in Chicago) weren't perfect, but to call them "barbaric creatures" is reaching. Their problems and f!ghts may seem stupid, but don't act like kids who premeditate orchestrated murders and carry it out in "movie scene fashion," makes them any better than someone who k!lls someone in the heat of passion.

Yeah, this crime was stupid, and it was all fun and games until someone was actually k!lled. But don't turn this into a race issue, we k!ll for different reasons.

You are comparing two psychopaths to a WHOLE community of barbaric creatures.

son...get real.
 8 years ago '04        #75
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19627 19627
mann who the hell brought race into this??? f**k RACE already ... its not black white and brown anymore its PEOPLE VS TRASH and in this story... it most definitely is 3 week old trash.
 09-28-2009, 06:33 PM         #76
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chi-town land of the barbarians.........
 8 years ago '05        #77
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
well seeing how dude who got clocked with the 2x4 swung at someone before gettin knocked out shows us that you shouldnt engage in n*gga s**t as shown in the video smh...
 8 years ago '04        #78
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
f**k man..that literally made me sick to my stomach..i wish i could catch one of those dudes that needed the 2x4 man..
 8 years ago '04        #79
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
u see in da video ol dude takes a swing at one of the ppl, idc what u say, once u put yourself in dta situation, u face da consequences. If i was him, i'd have took my b**ch a.ss back into the school, and u know what, i'd be alive right now. smh. n*ggas will neva understand. f!ghting wont solve s**t! i cant stand n*ggas! lol for real doe! i hate dat we da same race, cuz im nuttin like u maf**kas, i have sense.
 8 years ago '05        #80
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
 DJ Geezy said:
Gotta love the corny dudes from the Chi talkin that "s**t happens here all the time"...beef happens here in NY too buts it's with fists or a gun on some real s**t...not no Hacksaw Jim Duggan f**got a.ss s**t...How about dudes smacked big man with 2 of them 2x4's and he shrugged em off and both dudes bolted...straight up b**ch s**t...Wonder why certain people get a bad wrap and stay gettin no respect...it's s**t like this that separates you...straight up animals...f!ght the head up with your fists and end it...
At your dumbass thinking dudes in the Chi, can't square up and box.

Why do NYC n*ggas always got to come in here and try to s**t on another city, and say "yall think yall tough but we NYC n*ggas do such and such" Nobody gives a f**k about NY or what yall do over there.

And the best f!ghters in Boxing to have ever lived came out of the midwest, so lets not talking about Squaring up and boxing.

Plain and simple if you surrounded by mob action you're going to defend yourself. Dude threw a punch first because someone likely tried to attack him so he defended himself. So would I, but unfortunately a coward blind-sided him and hit him with a 2x4..

Last edited by Hold That; 09-28-2009 at 06:58 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
49 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
147 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy