Sep 26 - honor student killed in mob attack

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
278 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
That is sick. And that is how people from the Chi act. My mom is from Gary, IN, which isn't too far from there. I have plenty of relatives who are GD and Folk, and I don't even go around their stupid a.sses. One of my cousins had the nerve to ask me when was he going to meet my daughter, I told him when his a.ss comes to Texas.
 09-28-2009, 02:59 PM         #42
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ race even being mentioned in this thread. yall are just as ignorant as the fools in this video.
 8 years ago '04        #43
memyselfni 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
Three teenagers were ordered held without bail this afternoon for the vicious beating death of 16-year-old Fenger High School honors student Derrion Albert.
Silvonus Shannon, 19; Eric Carson, 16; and Eugene Riley, 18, kicked and punched Derrion, an innocent bystander in a f!ght between two groups of students near the South Side school Thursday afternoon, Cook County prosecutors said.

The a.ssault, which was caught on videotape, was not gang related but arose from a disagreement between students who live in Altgeld Gardens and another group who live in an area known as the "Ville," according to a.ssistant Cook County State’s Attorney Jodi Peterson.
"It was a brutal and violent attack in which the victim was merely a bystander," Peterson said.
Earlier Thursday morning, the f!ght between the two factions led to a shooting outside the school, Peterson said.
That led to a brawl near the school after classes finished shortly before 3 p.m., Peterson said.

Derrion had been standing near the f!ghting at 343 W. 111th Street when Carson and an unknown offender from the "Ville" approached him, Peterson said. Carson struck Derrion in the head with a long wooden railroad tie and the unknown offender punched him in the face, knocking Derrion unconscious, Peterson said.
When Derrion gained consciousness, he moved a few feet away from the mob and tried getting up. But he was attacked again.
Soon, a group of five from the Altgeld Gardens faction descended upon Derrion. He was struck again with a railroad tied wielded by Riley as Shannon stomped on his head repeatedly, Peterson said.
The video, shot by a witness, allegedly shows all three striking, punching and stomping Derrion in the head.
Shannon, a Fenger student, and Riley both gave videotaped confessions to their roles in the beating, Peterson said. Shannon has a job as a landscaper. Riley, a high school graduate, works part time at a health care facility and auto repair shop. The pair do not have criminal backgrounds.
Carson, a Fenger junior, is currently serving a two-year probation for a July 2008 robbery.

Last edited by memyselfni; 09-28-2009 at 03:05 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #44
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
I had just seen the video of the mob attack. That sh*t was wild & outta control. N*ggas was swingin' wooden planks at each other.

R.I.P.
 8 years ago '04        #45
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
very disappointing to see a kid that from all accounts had nothing to do with this...one report said he was caught in the middle when going home, another said he had possibly refused to "be a part of the gang"

either way this is very disgusting...i don't get annoyed a lot by violence cause it is what it is, but this is just stupid...how can you hit someone with a board like that? i hope all 3 rot to death period (the 3 that were charged) the one who hit him needs stoned in public

if a kid gets k!lled or his a.ss kicked involved with gang activity or stupid illegal s**t, then he chose that kinda lifestyle so it's not as unexpected but still lame, a kid who seemed to have a promising future NOT involved with that s**t is a f**king joke
 8 years ago '07        #46
blak1107 
space
space
$68 | Props total: 0 0
r.i.p
 8 years ago '06        #47
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Wow yo that s**t was sad as f**k....Grown a.ss n*ggas hoppin on young boy like that....n*ggas usin 2x4's on a n*gga they outnumber and s**t....f**k them n*ggas man...Thats some hoe f**k a.ss s**t...And all the ppl who let that s**t go down....Once he got hit in the head with the 2x4 it shoulda been broken up...
 09-28-2009, 03:19 PM         #48
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
and n*ggas wonder why there's still racism....when the f**k do u see white folks doin this s**t? f**kin barbaric creatures dont deserve to live... give 'em all the death penalty

f**kin Hitler needs to come back and start a genocide against mindless b**ch n*ggas with no purpose in life
this happens in russia the white africa
 8 years ago '04        #49
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1849 1849
the n*gga holdin the camera shoulda went to jail... f**k dat
 09-28-2009, 03:41 PM         #50
bossdawg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
and n*ggas wonder why there's still racism....when the f**k do u see white folks doin this s**t? f**kin barbaric creatures dont deserve to live... give 'em all the death penalty

f**kin Hitler needs to come back and start a genocide against mindless b**ch n*ggas with no purpose in life
lets not point the finger.white people be on some mass murder rage s**t. lets try to stop all hate.
 8 years ago '09        #51
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 WEREWOLF said:
this happens in russia the white africa
yea u have alota dumbf**ks in russia, true, but 99% when they f!ght, they have something to solve and do it 1on1.
this s**t was str8 Jungle
 09-28-2009, 03:43 PM         #52
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay said:
yea u have alota dumbf**ks in russia, true, but 99% when they f!ght, they have something to solve and do it 1on1.
this s**t was str8 Jungle
trust me they do alot of f**ked up s**t just like this....i seen two russian kids beat a homeless dude to death with a hammer.
 09-28-2009, 03:51 PM         #53
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
trust me they do alot of f**ked up s**t just like this....i seen two russian kids beat a homeless dude to death with a hammer.
yeah and they got sentenced to life......

but still, mothaf**kas of any race needa get put to death or sentenced to life when they partake in these beatings
 09-28-2009, 03:51 PM         #54
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see this is just disgusting... im sure they werent even f!ghtin ova nothin importantant... why bring big azz tree limbs 2 f!ght sum young frail fragile lil kids??? this is exactly why 2/3 of our people have 2 go.... this is just senseless.... i wanna see if they have as much heart and courage 2 do that 2 those fema, army, n nato troops thats about 2 hit the streets..... theyll prolly run home 2 mommy, suck her tiitties, n cry like the babies they really are
 8 years ago '04        #55
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,969 | Props total: 3459 3459
I live in the Chi. The suburbs tho.

I saw this and it pissed me the f**k off. I was so mad that I wanted to find the pussies and set they a.ss on fire. I hope they catch and k!ll those kids.

I was wondering wtf is so many kids doing in the streets f!ghting like that and where the f**k did all those wooden planks come from. That s**t was disgusting the way they k!lled that boy. That last hit makes me sick. I know this happens everyday,but I guess you never see it like that all the time.

n*ggas need to wake up. Dumbass parents and dumbass kids equals another dumbass generation.
 8 years ago '09        #56
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 WEREWOLF said:
i dont know if youre talking about those .. i think ukrainian kids that were on a murder streak and had a video on the net...
but yea.. every place has its fools, but really, beastin out on the streets like this is just beneath uncivilised.
 09-28-2009, 04:16 PM         #57
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u look tho the kid tried to swing at someone...so i guess he wasnt as good as his family thought. R.I.P. to him tho...damn
 8 years ago '07        #58
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
:wtf:..... this sh!t just gave me the chills..... this is the kinda sh!t you see in movies but not in real life
 8 years ago '07        #59
Antbone 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 1 1
watch closely at the first 51 seconds of the video...

you will see there's a black escalade truck involved
 8 years ago '06        #60
dnice0589 12 heat pts12
space
space
$777 | Props total: 67 67
this type of s**t make n*ggas wanna get a gun
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy