Sep 26 - Mashonda’s Open Letter to Alicia Keys

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
6875 pageviews
71 comments

murdmon 4 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 2 2
Sep 26 - Mashonda’s Open Letter to Alicia Keys

If this was posted already then damn my bad...

ANYWAY.....

Swizz Beatz’ estranged wife Mashonda is going public with her husband’s alleged affair with Alicia Keys. The R&B singer has written an open letter to the “Superwoman” on Twitter. The couple, who filed for divorce, have a two-and-a-half-year-old son together.

The following letter from Mashonda was issued in response to Keys’ tweet on Friday night: “Having a heated debate n the studio. Question is…N love is it better to go 4 the choice that is ‘SMART’ or the choice that has ‘SPARK’??”

After having a great evening with my son and enjoying some fun twit chat, I decided to sign off and get some work done. However, a few hours later I was advised that I should check @aliciakeys twit page. I’ve never reached out to her on twitter before. I feel our issues are a lot more serious than a website conversation. Not to mention that I’ve reached out to her many times in the beginning of this whole thing, as any wife would do. Unfortunately, I never succeeded in getting a response. The 1st time I meet AK, my husband introduced us to each other at an event. ( I have no choice but to call him my husband, until he is not anymore) In the messages that I sent to her (AK), I made it very clear that on the contrary of what she might be hearing, I am still married to my husband, living with him and just had a child. Its been two years and I still have not received a response. What I do receive, is constant displays of selfishness and disconcern to me and my son.

I was a fan of AK’s last album, we were both signed to J Records and I always checked up on her projects. I sang her songs and admired her for creating Superwoman and Karma, I would never deny her, her talent. I believed in her until I found out she was possibly sleeping with my husband. The affair was denied by both, until it was finally admitted months later.

Already I can hear some of you saying ” why are u blaming her, You cant make someone leave their wife, You cant break something thats broken”. Well, my marriage was not broken, as far as I knew we were celebrating our sons birth and getting ready to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary . Call it blind love, whatever. I call it being a devoted wife.. As far as me blaming her and not blaming him, thats false. Me and my husband have worked out our differences. We are in a good place as people and as parents. I accept his choices and I am comfortable enough with myself to move on. I am so very blessed in many ways.

My concern with AK is no longer the fact that she a.ssisted in destroying a family but that she has the audacity to make these selfish comments about love and wanting to be with someone, even after knowing their situation. How is this the same Superwoman that I sang out loud with in my truck? I ask myself sometimes.

If you are reading this Alicia, let me start by saying, you know what you did. You know the role you played and you know how you contributed to the ending of my marriage. You know that I asked you to step back and let me handle my family issues. Issues that you helped to create.

Im not saying everything was perfect all the time but no relationship is perfect. We made a vow to God and I believe you should have respected that, as a woman. I know you owe me or my son nothing but I just wish you would’ve handled things more carefully. I’m not judging you, I put you and the whole situation in the hands of God, the Higher Power. Just know that as a woman, I expected so much more from you. I never had intentions on reaching out to you this way but after reading your twits tonight, and the constant disregard, you left me no choice. I feel that after 1 and a half years of you hiding this affair and acting like it doesnt exist, that now is the time to confront it, since you talk so openly about it now

This is not a publicity stunt, I dont have a record coming out. I just need to close this chapter in my life and that means confronting our issues. There is a small child involved. His dad loves him to death and he wants to spend more time with him but hes afraid because he knows we don’t have a relationship. This is my main concern. My son NEEDS his dad and I NEED to be comfortable with you. For him!

I know many will see my point and many will not be able to look into what’s real because they only want to see Alicia Keys the celebrity, not the human. This is not for the “people”, this is for you. Like I said I was left no choice but to reach out to you this way. By now, Im sure you want to find a balance in this as well.

I read your tweets tonight and I felt they were very insensitive. You have no idea how much pain I was caused because of this affair. Its baffling to me that you don’t understand what I might have gone through with this situation. I dont consider myself a victim anymore, Ive learned alot from this! I just ask you to try and be a bit more realistic and delicate to the situation, at least until my divorce is final. I felt me attending the party would have been a starting point for us, since you shook my hand after I offered it, but I suppose I was wrong.

If its so, that you and my husband are meant to be together, then God bless you both and I hope you never have to deal with what I did. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. If you two being together forever is the case, its more of a reason for us to get along, because I’m not going anywhere. Theres a child to be raised.

To answer your tweet, choose smart over spark. Sparks burn everyone, be smart! Its simple actually, just think of the shoe being on the other foot.

Stay blessed and lets work this thing out with respect and dignity.

[pic - click to view]

Rap-Up.com || Mashonda’s Open Letter to Alicia Keys
What yall think?? Mashonda aint understanding how fine and s3xy AK is! she need to look on the other foot

71 comments for "Sep 26 - Mashonda’s Open Letter to Alicia Keys"

09-27-2009, 12:19 AM         #2
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn AK is a jump off. I hope this is a lie cause all that Superwoman b.s. goes out the window if she is.
 8 years ago '07        #3
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
It sucks when u love sumone an they aint giving that love back to u no more......but in my case it was my fault sooo
 8 years ago '04        #4
R.A.R.E. 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$12,488 | Props total: 19005 19005
Swizz Beatz is lucky had a kid with a woman of that caliber.
 8 years ago '06        #5
shedrick 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
Just Blaze A.K.
 09-27-2009, 01:06 AM         #6
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This isnt at all a lie, its been confirmed and admitted by both plenty of times, in the past year. Mashondas BAD as f**k to, I know Alicia's bad, but s**t, Its like dumping a 9.9999999888887774 for a 10 lol...

I actually had more respect for Swizz, and A.Keys and would NEVER expect them to do this, especially Swizz......wierd.
 8 years ago '04        #7
R.A.R.E. 165 heat pts165
space
space
space
$12,488 | Props total: 19005 19005
 Phicmagic said:
This isnt at all a lie, its been confirmed and admitted by both plenty of times, in the past year. Mashondas BAD as f**k to, I know Alicia's bad, but s**t, Its like dumping a 9.9999999888887774 for a 10 lol...

I actually had more respect for Swizz, and A.Keys and would NEVER expect them to do this, especially Swizz......wierd.
Dumping an 8 for a 10 is stupid to me. Bc they're no such thing as a 9 and the other 2% makes life beautiful.
 09-27-2009, 01:09 AM         #8
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Thats the chick Swizz wasmarried to, AND dumped, shes put on JUST a few pounds since birth, but STILLLLLLL BAD, sorry for the double post....

Go back to the Cassidy "Get No better" video, she was in some old hov videos to from 99-2004 as well. She used to get quite a few writers credits for hooks on the Rocs old s**t/Def Jam albums an of course Ruff Ryders albums during that period.
 09-27-2009, 01:10 AM         #9
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R.A.R.E. said:
Dumping an 8 for a 10 is stupid to me. Bc they're no such thing as a 9 and the other 2% makes life beautiful.
lol u just agreed with what I wrote in a way....u know that righ?

I lost ALOT of respect for Swizz cause...Im a father, and am with my childs mother without problem to this day....And honestly being apart of this union is something I'd die for, and hes said that many times, hes done to much talking/and made to many moves towards doing the right thing(he spoke out against DMX doing his Wife Dirty, even tho X is 1 of his best friends, Irv Gotti, and plenty other n*ggas in hip hop)....And then u go and find out this n*gga is playing the same game....

The ignorant childish person, and/or the majority of Boxden will reply like "MAN ALICIA KEYS A BAD b**ch, I"D GO f**k THAT HOE TO"....But people with an IQ Worth discussing will be turning their noses up at this s**t.

Hope the little kid turns out aiight, atleast he'll be well taken care of...Swizz worth a few hundred Million.

Last edited by drumgangP; 09-27-2009 at 01:37 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #10
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
messed up situation, this is from an Alicia Keys fan, seeing that Swizz and Mashonda had a kid together and this happened is messed up because you never put a woman before your child, I mean like I said Alicia Keys is fine as hell but none of this means anything cause on the outside looking in you're choosing her over your child, I mean Mashonda is fine as hell and she was his wife, so to me I'd stay with her but to each is own

Last edited by rippac4; 09-27-2009 at 01:53 AM..
 09-27-2009, 01:54 AM         #11
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've lose respect for Alicia Keys
Thats not classy at all. Im usually not for this but I hope Mashonda r*pes Swizz's bank account with the divorce and child support.
 8 years ago '08        #12
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
HAHA. Swizz aint no fool. She always gonna be his baby momma. If its like my baby momma it dont matter who she got how she feel the Pu$$y is still mine whenever i want it! Swizz got the best of both worlds. Swizz is the winner on this one!
 09-27-2009, 08:20 AM         #13
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R.A.R.E. said:
co-sign.
 09-27-2009, 08:22 AM         #14
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both beautiful .. but i would have to pick mashonda.

her words are to real . shes a real woman.
 8 years ago '05        #15
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
if AK really believes in karma then she knows something is going to happen to her

as well as swizz beatz
 8 years ago '04        #16
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6457 6457
The beauty of the women @ swizz beatz disposal is the question in hand here. It is the shady dealing of the situation of Alicia Keys. I despise people who interfere in someone elses relationship especially when a small child is involved. It is one thing for swizz to be the pursuer and trick off without Alicia being the a.ssertive one but for her to pretty much sneak into the bed when mashonda goes to the bathroom type thing is completely disrespectful and like mashonda said she should be ashamed to be a woman.
 8 years ago '07        #17
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 910 910
was hoping for some sort of lesbian love letter. Oh well.
 8 years ago '04        #18
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,465 | Props total: 6410 6410
that's messed up but she didn't have to put it out in public. Mashonda will find somebody better for her. All things happen for a reason
 8 years ago '04        #19
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
Ya'll n*ggas over reacting to this s**t...This happens EVERYDAY to normal everyday people..

The flesh is weak period...it happens to the best of em

If you can respect Martin Luther,Ray Charles, Muddy Waters,John F. Kennedy,Barry Gordy,
Magic Johnson,Eazy E and countless then you can still respect Alicia Keys...

YOUR not the one f**king her (Or i'd be hating on you HARD right now! haha ) Your not involved in the situation in the slightest...Everybody f**ks up..ya'll get over it.

And if she thinks Alicia Keys broke up her marriage hahaha man she ain't learned s**t apparently..I'll console her though... no prob! :dancingcool:

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 09-27-2009 at 11:15 AM..
 09-27-2009, 11:47 AM         #20
poeticrelic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[
this is all some bull because of the fact that i hate when people and especially women try and make some one seems like a victim, first of all there is always questions to why men cheat, whether A.K. was a jump off or not nobody knows the headache that Mashonda may have been causing and u have to be realistic the phrase "its cheaper to keep her" may have applied to this situation. But i just think her even airing her personal business as a "classy woman" in the public is so tasteless and tacky. ALl this is extra publicity for all parties

Mashonda-what strong career has she had anyway
A.K.-just a smut
Swiss Beatz-get money
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago