Nas Declined To Be On Empire State Of Mind

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11771 11771
 jj01 said:
track is trash imo, even the hook sucks a.ss.
u have a vigorus hate for jay did he f**k ur sister or something i mean the hook is f**king crazy s**t is epic
 09-26-2009, 03:31 PM         #42
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he probably didnt want to be part of another piece of s**t jay z album
gotta give the guy credit
 8 years ago '06        #43
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4709 4709
 DJ Maximum said:
u have a vigorus hate for jay did he f**k ur sister or something i mean the hook is f**king crazy s**t is epic

i give props where its due, the album does have a few gems but this song isnt s**t. it seems like its only his biggest fans that are vying so hard for this song. it would be nice if yall could be real with yourselves
 8 years ago '06        #44
jj01 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
You'll be pool jockin Jay again next season when he about to drop with you ear to your speaker trying to analzie all his s**t like this

flow is pathetic
lyrics underwhelming
beat is garbo
and they wasted a keys on that wack a.ss hook.

lmao

isnt that what you're supposed to do with new music thats released idiot
 8 years ago '07        #45
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 jj01 said:
i give props where its due, the album does have a few gems but this song isnt s**t. it seems like its only his biggest fans that are vying so hard for this song. it would be nice if yall could be real with yourselves
they can't

you know why? everytime somebody mentions Jay-Z, what do they bring up first? His flow, not his content, but his flow
 8 years ago '06        #46
jj01 
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
they can't

you know why? everytime somebody mentions Jay-Z, what do they bring up first? His flow, not his content, but his flow

yup, and the s**t sucked on this track. content always been on the shallow end and flow/beats/features made up for it in alot of ppls eyes. but i dont understand the love for this song. im not just blatantly hating, im a fan of ms keys and even the way her hook was sung was hard to listen to.
 8 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 jj01 said:
yup, and the s**t sucked on this track. content always been on the shallow end and flow/beats/features made up for it in alot of ppls eyes. but i dont understand the love for this song. im not just blatantly hating, im a fan of ms keys and even the way her hook was sung was hard to listen to.
I just listened to the song on youtube and the s**t seems like a NYC suck-off fest and Jay-Z bragging about what he's done sales wise since he came in the game

and @ the Elvis line, f**k outta here
 8 years ago '06        #48
jj01 
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
I just listened to the song on youtube and the s**t seems like a NYC suck-off fest and Jay-Z bragging about what he's done sales wise since he came in the game

and @ the Elvis line, f**k outta here

thats the story of his albums the last 10 years of his career
 8 years ago '07        #49
space
space
Elvis line on that Reminder song * I meant
 8 years ago '04        #50
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
He did bet elvis 11 # 1 records, jay's not my favorite rapper, i'm not going to go out my way to hate some of yall n*ggas are pathetic

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-26-2009 at 04:05 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #51
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
isnt that what you're supposed to do with new music thats released idiot
No your not suppose to pole jock

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-26-2009 at 04:07 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #52
jj01 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
No your not suppose to pool jock

but yet its you who isgetting defensive on someone you dont claim to like and telling us that we will love the track years from now ya i guess that makes sense.

critiquing new music of a genre you love is considered pole jockin nowadays
 8 years ago '04        #53
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
but yet its you who isgetting defensive on someone you dont claim to like and telling us that we will love the track years from now ya i guess that makes sense.

critiquing new music of a genre you love is considered pole jockin nowadays
You came at me talking about sit my stanely a.ss down randomly n*gga i don't know you, you don't know me. If replying to some ethug that's talking s**t about me randomly makes me defensive, then i'm defensive. I'm not telling "us" anything i'm talking to you. You the one getting at me for my opinion. again n*gga i didn't even acknowledge you. In fact who the f**k are you?

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-26-2009 at 04:15 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #54
jj01 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
You came at me talking about sit my stanely a.ss down randomly n*gga i don't know you, you don't know me. If replying to some ethug that's talking s**t about me randomly makes me defensive, then i'm defensive. I'm not tell "us" anything i'm talking to you.

because more than a few ppl called the song a.ss, and u felt the need to defend it and make some absurd claim that we who bad mouthed it will be bumping it a few years from now, rather odd thing to do about an artist u claim to be impartial about.
 8 years ago '04        #55
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
because more than a few ppl called the song a.ss, and u felt the need to defend it and make some absurd claim that we who bad mouthed it will be bumping it a few years from now, rather odd thing to do about an artist u claim to be impartial about.
In my opinion the song is hot, so what you trying to clown me into changing my opinion, lol you internet n*gga are ridiculous
 8 years ago '06        #56
jj01 
space
space
 Mysonne said:
In my opinion the song is hot, so what you trying to clown me into changing my opinion, lol you internet n*gga are ridiculous

i said nothing about your opinion jackass, i said you were foolish for believing that ppl who did not like the song were all going to change their minds later on.

just leave it alone already, ppl are going to start believing thats you in your avi with the way you are sounding.
 8 years ago '06        #57
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4022 4022
 Bkjj11 said:
Track is better without him so....

Nas lost
 8 years ago '04        #58
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
nas knew that this stupid empire state of mind song has nothing on his ny state of mind
 8 years ago '04        #59
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 jj01 said:
i said nothing about your opinion jackass, i said you were foolish for believing that ppl who did not like the song were all going to change their minds later on.

just leave it alone already, ppl are going to start believing thats you in your avi with the way you are sounding.
That was my opinion kid,

Okay what do my avi have to do with Jay-z Empire State of mind? The best you could do is say that's me in the Avy, lol that is me, that's my son like you are my son.

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-26-2009 at 05:30 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 Mysonne said:
He did bet elvis 11 # 1 records, jay's not my favorite rapper, i'm not going to go out my way to hate some of yall n*ggas are pathetic
don't matter

look at Elvis' OVERALL sales to Jay-Z's

can't even compare

Elvis' estate wipes their a.sses with Jay's discography
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy