NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-27-2009, 12:35 AM         #81
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
n*gga lynch don't come back till next week :guns3:YOSELF
i was thinkingthat.. i dint want to say nothing so that they felt stupid when he didnt play
 8 years ago '04        #82
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
NEW ORLEANS OFFENSE: I'm not sure there is any defense in the NFL right now that can stop Drew Brees. The Eagles forced Jake Delhomme into five turnovers and scored 5,000 points for their fantasy owners, but even they were humiliated.

To contain New Orleans' scoring attack, the Bills are going to have to pressure Brees with their front four because blitzing him is futile. Unfortunately, that's not a realistic proposition because Buffalo has just three sacks on the year and will be going up against an elite offensive line. And yes, the front line is elite even without Jammal Brown because Jermon Bushrod is doing a great job filling in. Bushrod has given up just one sack in two contests.

BUFFALO OFFENSE: So, if the Bills can't contain the Saints' offense, they're going to have to match them point for point. Again, that's not a realistic proposition.

I like Fred Jackson and I believe he should be the starter when Marshawn Lynch returns. However, the Saints have given up just 2.9 YPC this year. That's not a fluke. Their defense is vastly underrated, so Trent Edwards will have to move the chains on his own.

Edwards should be able to put together some scoring drives with Jackson catching the ball out of the backfield. Edwards will also have to get the ball to Lee Evans and Terrell Owens more often; the two have combined for just nine catches this season. Buffalo's leading receiver (not named Jackson) is Derek Schouman, who just went on IR.

RECAP: If the Saints are completely focused, they'll be able to obliterate the Bills. They are one of the top four or five teams in the league, and they actually happen to be underrated for a change because casual fans don't recognize that their defense is actually pretty solid.

One caveat that I have to mention is that New Orleans could be looking ahead to its matchup against the Jets. However, the Saints had the chance to look ahead to the Eagles game in Week 1, but they still blasted the Lions. And besides, Buffalo won last week and looked impressive against the Patriots. Perhaps New Orleans perceives the Bills to be a quality opponent.
 8 years ago '04        #83
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 dmunson318 said:
:rolll augh:

funny! with mcnabb u b**ches still wasnt gonna put up 40
Neither would have the saints... Mcnabb puts together long drivers that take up time... Saints wouldnt have time to score 40+ points... U have to think about it in the nfl it only takes a game or 2 before defensive coordinators figure out how to slow you down...

It happened to Marino the year his offense broke records, it happened to peyton the year his offense was shattering records and it happened to Brady the year his offense was shattering records... Offense only never wins rings... Its fun during the season but doesnt do s**t for you in January...
 8 years ago '04        #84
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
 dre03 said:
Neither would have the saints... Mcnabb puts together long drivers that take up time... Saints wouldnt have time to score 40+ points... U have to think about it in the nfl it only takes a game or 2 before defensive coordinators figure out how to slow you down...

It happened to Marino the year his offense broke records, it happened to peyton the year his offense was shattering records and it happened to Brady the year his offense was shattering records... Offense only never wins rings... Its fun during the season but doesnt do s**t for you in January...
i thought the league had figured out how to stop the saints deep threat last year but this year we back in full stride
 8 years ago '05        #85
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
[QUOTE=dre03;14483273]Neither would have the saints... Mcnabb puts together long drivers that take up time... Saints wouldnt have time to score 40+ points... U have to think about it in the nfl it only takes a game or 2 before defensive coordinators figure out how to slow you down...

It happened to Marino the year his offense broke records, it happened to peyton the year his offense was shattering records and it happened to Brady the year his offense was shattering records... Offense only never wins rings... Its fun during the season but doesnt do s**t for you in January...[/QUOTE

Kurt warner and tha rams dont agree with u
 09-27-2009, 08:41 AM         #86
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:

No point trying to talk sense to these dumb a.ss southern n*ggas.
 8 years ago '07        #87
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,952 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Gotti211 said:
n*gga lynch don't come back till next week :guns3:YOSELF
you right, that appeal aint go through.... but :fawkdance: the saints!!!
 8 years ago '05        #88
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 The Blueprint˛ said:
No point trying to talk sense to these dumb a.ss southern n*ggas.
no point of aruging with a pus*y a.ss east coast eagles fan that only makes excuses cuz his pus*y a.ss team that was supposed to have the "#1" Defense got a.ss r*ped by a southern team
:greetings10:HATER

And why the f**k you in our thread anyway? b**ch go think of some excuses of why yall gonna lose to KC today

Last edited by Gotti211; 09-27-2009 at 08:57 AM..
 09-27-2009, 08:57 AM         #89
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
no point of aruging with a pus*y a.ss east coast eagles fan that only makes excuses cuz his pus*y a.ss team that was supposed to have the "#1" Defense got a.ss r*ped by a southern team

Excuses? I gave yall n*ggas your props last week but yall still continuing to talk about that game like championships are won in week 2. I already s**tted on all your arguments as to why you n*ggas scored so much on us, you cant give brees a short field and expect to win. Nonetheless, Tennessee was 10-0 last year, dont get too ahead of yourselves hoes.
 09-27-2009, 09:01 AM         #90
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:

And why the f**k you in our thread anyway? b**ch go think of some excuses of why yall gonna lose to KC today
im in this thread cause i can be b**ch n*gga. @ you f**gots talking about the eagles BEFORE I entered this thread and thinking I aint gonna respond. Dumb a.ss southerners
 8 years ago '05        #91
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 experience said:
NEW ORLEANS OFFENSE: I'm not sure there is any defense in the NFL right now that can stop Drew Brees. The Eagles forced Jake Delhomme into five turnovers and scored 5,000 points for their fantasy owners, but even they were humiliated.

To contain New Orleans' scoring attack, the Bills are going to have to pressure Brees with their front four because blitzing him is futile. Unfortunately, that's not a realistic proposition because Buffalo has just three sacks on the year and will be going up against an elite offensive line. And yes, the front line is elite even without Jammal Brown because Jermon Bushrod is doing a great job filling in. Bushrod has given up just one sack in two contests.

BUFFALO OFFENSE: So, if the Bills can't contain the Saints' offense, they're going to have to match them point for point. Again, that's not a realistic proposition.

I like Fred Jackson and I believe he should be the starter when Marshawn Lynch returns. However, the Saints have given up just 2.9 YPC this year. That's not a fluke. Their defense is vastly underrated, so Trent Edwards will have to move the chains on his own.

Edwards should be able to put together some scoring drives with Jackson catching the ball out of the backfield. Edwards will also have to get the ball to Lee Evans and Terrell Owens more often; the two have combined for just nine catches this season. Buffalo's leading receiver (not named Jackson) is Derek Schouman, who just went on IR.

RECAP: If the Saints are completely focused, they'll be able to obliterate the Bills. They are one of the top four or five teams in the league, and they actually happen to be underrated for a change because casual fans don't recognize that their defense is actually pretty solid.

One caveat that I have to mention is that New Orleans could be looking ahead to its matchup against the Jets. However, the Saints had the chance to look ahead to the Eagles game in Week 1, but they still blasted the Lions. And besides, Buffalo won last week and looked impressive against the Patriots. Perhaps New Orleans perceives the Bills to be a quality opponent.
See it's like you didn't even watch the games. First off the Eagles defense shut down the Panthers in a combination that they're solid defensively and Delhomme sucks. Wasn't the Eagles game 17-13 at halftime? They got their first field starting from mid field. And their second touchdown again starting from mid field. Drew Brees fumbled and threw one interception in the first half. In the second half their third touchdown started from the Eagles 22. Their fourth touchdown from their 24 yard line. Their fifth touchdown from an interception. Brees again fumbled so that's two fumbles and an interception. The Saints scored 10 points starting from THEIR side of the field. The point I'm trying to make is the Saints offense didn't "humiliate" the Eagles defense. They were on the field often and frequently.

I can't believe you even brought up the Saints YPC against the run this year. Besides it being only the third game of the season and being up 28-10 at halftime and 14-0 early against Detroit that doesn't make them necessarily wanna come out in the second half and establish their run game. And if Westbrook without McNabb isn't enough he's also banged up.

The Saints still turned the ball over four times. So far they've taken advantage of playing the Lions and short field and Saint fans are demanding respect?
 8 years ago '07        #92
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
[quote=dmunson318;14483439]
 dre03 said:

It happened to Marino the year his offense broke records, it happened to peyton the year his offense was shattering records and it happened to Brady the year his offense was shattering records... Offense only never wins rings... Its fun during the season but doesnt do s**t for you in January...[/QUOTE

Kurt warner and tha rams dont agree with u
if you know your history, that year the rams were in the top 10 in total defense, maybe even top 5.....

Last edited by shaans27; 09-27-2009 at 10:43 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #93
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
these eagle fans running around blaming losing to the saints because they didn't have mcflurry.but then turn around and tell giant fans dont make excuses for the lost to the eagles because we didn't have plax.
we beat you guys 2 out of three!!!!!

not one game!!!! come on.
 09-27-2009, 10:03 AM         #94
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
we beat you guys 2 out of three!!!!!

not one game!!!! come on.
That n*gga stays salty. Pay her no mind
 09-27-2009, 10:49 AM         #95
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these eagles fans... who is salty??? you f**gots are the ones in a saints thread hating.... we pushed your s**t back deal with it and move on.. nobody wants to hear your excuses
 8 years ago '07        #96
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Big T Money said:
@ these eagles fans... who is salty??? you f**gots are the ones in a saints thread hating.... we pushed your s**t back deal with it and move on.. nobody wants to hear your excuses
who's hating?
 09-27-2009, 11:00 AM         #97
Big T Money  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
who's hating?
read, if your to slow to figure it out move along
 09-27-2009, 11:07 AM         #98
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wake up call for the Saints today. Bills win today,
 8 years ago '07        #99
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Big T Money said:
read, if your to slow to figure it out move along
buddy, i'm an eagle fan and i havent hated. you made the blanket statement that the eagle fans are hating.

i'm asking you to substantiate your statement and you fail to do so????

that makes me slow?
 09-27-2009, 11:12 AM         #100
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hoping Brees have another huge game for fantasy :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments