most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
you do know that they would have lost to the eagles had mcnabb played.........im just sayin
 8 years ago '05        #42
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,054 | Props total: 789 789
 klew said:
Who's gonna stop anybody on the Bills for New Orleans? . Evans is a VERY solid number 2 receiver so they can't double TO and they definitely wont be able to shut him down one on one. What about Jackson when he's not pounding the ball?

whilhite reps the hometown and played against him in high school but he shut t.o down in game one so i know greer and porter can do the same. besides it aint about shutting t.o down its about shutting down edwards. he will k!ll himself :greetings10:
 8 years ago '05        #43
dmunson318 
space
space
 poeknock said:
you do know that they would have lost to the eagles had mcnabb played.........im just sayin

:rolll augh:

funny! with mcnabb u b**ches still wasnt gonna put up 40
 8 years ago '05        #44
dmunson318 
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
yea, but Buffalo not the same team either and it's not a reach to say that Bills can beat ya'll

i'm from here and i see Saints games all the time, y'all let Lions score alot of points aswell
we let the lions score alot of points because of special teams mishaps. i guess u missed that part because they did not drive the ball from the 20 on us at all. and last week the lions were winning at one point of the game. your supposed to score if u start off on your opponents 30-20 yd line im just saying.
 09-26-2009, 09:02 AM         #45
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-26-2009, 09:07 AM         #46
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Funny Part in all of this is that someone is making an excuse each week to why we are winning like the saints arent really that good and its the other teams fault....but then we beat their team and they get ghost...so when we beat buffalo, the people who picked buffalo will go and hide out
 8 years ago '05        #47
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,892 | Props total: 8413 8413
im sold on the saints offense, they have too many weapons and brees is on top of his game and ill say is the 2nd best qb in the league (petyon still gets that respect). however, their D hasnt really been tested so we'll see as the season unfolds. but i think they should be able to beat the bills
 8 years ago '06        #48
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 1960 1960
The Saints can't help who the NFL schedule, and they can't control injuries either. A win is a win. It doesn't matter who is the QB for the other team or what D they are facing, people just don't get it, Drew Brees is in that same zone Manning and Brady had before him, and NO defense can stop him. Buffalo got scorched for like 350 yards against the Pats, and Leftwich threw for like 270 i think, just think what Brees what do to them. Too many weapons, and a d*ck Jauron defense doesn't stand a chance. Plus, our D don't have to be great, just do what they did in their previous two games, stop the run, and make the QB beat them, and when they do that, they get turnovers. It won't be close

Saints 41-13
 8 years ago '04        #49
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
check the avatar n*ggaz.... but listen up,this comin from a saints fan
til death... i think the score will be in the 20's maybe 28-24.. but who comes out on top im not gonna predict that... im not sure. but i think T.O will have a good day... we aint got no cornerbacks good enough to keep him in check, and while i talk to other delusional saints fans talkin about "We got jabari greer and i give them the "come on son" lip... and while i try to tell other saints fans that the first two quarterbacks we played put together couldnt match the talent of aaron f**kin brooks... i tell them that they couldnt put up any points and got down so many points they were forced to pass... which enabled the saints to get easy picks and a sack here and there, our d line really aint been playin up to their capabilities.... but im gon be real about the s**t... the Saints Should win.. but the bills Definitley CAN win//

Last edited by Calamity; 09-26-2009 at 09:35 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #50
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 1229 1229
 LadiesMan217 said:
The Funny Part in all of this is that someone is making an excuse each week to why we are winning like the saints arent really that good and its the other teams fault....but then we beat their team and they get ghost...so when we beat buffalo, the people who picked buffalo will go and hide out
The Saints are good, but they arent the 07 Pats. The Bills will take care of business on Sunday. Its supposed to rain too. Whos gonna stop Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch? TO and Lee Evans?
 8 years ago '07        #51
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 klew said:
Whatever the case is the Bills aren't a rollover. They're better than both the teams the Saints beat.
the bills are better than the eagles?
 09-26-2009, 11:30 AM         #52
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
they're better than the Eagles w/o Mcnabb

lmao @ ya'll thinking it's going be a blow out...rude awakening
 09-26-2009, 11:31 AM         #53
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pete jr said:
The Saints are good, but they arent the 07 Pats. The Bills will take care of business on Sunday. Its supposed to rain too. Whos gonna stop Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch? TO and Lee Evans?
Lynch is back?
 8 years ago '05        #54
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 INF4MOUS said:
these n*ggas just some haters...All last week these n*ggas was like the eagles defense is cold we gonna shut down brees we dont even need mcnabb...now all you hear is if mc nabb was playin we would scored 50....even tho mcnabb didn't do s**t against carolina it was all the eagles defense....n*ggas need to step they football knowledge up and stop just watchin espn highlights or looking at the final score....Yall need to go watch NFL Playbook or some s**t like that
 09-26-2009, 12:53 PM         #55
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
these n*ggas just some haters...All last week these n*ggas was like the eagles defense is cold we gonna shut down brees we dont even need mcnabb...now all you hear is if mc nabb was playin we would scored 50....even tho mcnabb didn't do s**t against carolina it was all the eagles defense....n*ggas need to step they football knowledge up and stop just watchin espn highlights or looking at the final score....Yall need to go watch NFL Playbook or some s**t like that
Lets be serious. We beat ourselves more then yall beating us.

Game was 17-13 @ halftime.

Opening kickoff of first half, ellis hobbs fumbles, Brees in the RZ, TD score is now 24-13

Next possession kolbs dumbass throws it right to your CB. Breez in another short field, score is now 31-13, game over.
 8 years ago '07        #56
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Lets be serious. We beat ourselves more then yall beating us.

Game was 17-13 @ halftime.

Opening kickoff of first half, ellis hobbs fumbles, Brees in the RZ, TD score is now 24-13

Next possession kolbs dumbass throws it right to your CB. Breez in another short field, score is now 31-13, game over.
am I hearing excuses..
 8 years ago '05        #57
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 24/7foamz said:
am I hearing excuses..
thats basically what your hearing lol.....so i guess carolina beat themselves too because yall got 7 turnovers against them "You play to win the game" Herman Edwards

Last edited by Gotti211; 09-26-2009 at 01:27 PM..
 09-26-2009, 01:28 PM         #58
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gotti211 said:
thats basically what your hearing lol.....so i guess carolina beat themselves to because yall got 7 turnovers against them "You play to win the game" Herman Edwards
McNabb has the lowest INT ratio in the history of the league for a reason. no way in hell he would have gave yall that first one kolb did which essentially put the nail in the coffin.

Last edited by The Blueprint˛; 09-26-2009 at 01:31 PM..
 8 years ago '12        #59
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 braided_uppimp said:
and i can guarantee that it won't be no blowout

they almost beat the Pats
I think that was more b/c the Pats aren't that good this year.
 8 years ago '08        #60
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
 The Blueprint˛ said:
McNabb has the lowest INT ratio in the history of the league for a reason. no way in hell he would have gave yall that first one kolb did.
Jason Campbell has the best ratio of pass attempts to interceptions in NFL History. U think he wants a cookie b**ch??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy