most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 young buck said:
btw i have a question for everyone

if jay-z paid you 500 million dollars to suck his d*ck and swallow, would you do it?

For me, yes
your a prideless f*g, you should have strong pride and manhood not to take the offer...
 8 years ago '05        #102
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
500 million dollars. lol,
 09-27-2009, 09:23 PM         #103
tumtumstan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt cry when pac died either or will when jay-z dies

drakes a attention wh0ore
 8 years ago '06        #104
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 aaron hunter said:
All of you are stupid because the reason why he said that because he was 9 years old and probably didn't know who tupac was and Jay-z was and still is big in our era.

I'm 15 years and i heard a lot of 2pac and don't what is so great about his music why because he was a emotional and made gangster hip hop music.

I think Nas and even Jay-z was better than him.

The reason why you like guys like 2pac and biggie because they died so quit it with all that bulls**t.

Lastly drake even said in the song before the line he said don't take it personal.
@ all you hating a.ss n*ggas go back and listen Big Nose KRS One.

Thats the end of the thread stupid a.ss gay a.ss n*ggas

Drake all day n*gga
you sound like a idiot, im 27, so when i was growing up, thats when THE G.O.A.T. TUPAC AMARU SHAKUR's career was just starting, I KNOW ABOUT HIM AND FOLLOWED HIS CAREER, no other rapper will have the same legacy as my n*gga 2pac, real talk, f**k DRAKE , if you think he better than pac, or nas or jay z, you need to download pac discography and peep real rap...
 8 years ago '04        #105
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,543 | Props total: 5134 5134
 Young Buck said:
And nothing is gay about that, that's a lot of f**king money.
yea a lot of money for sucking some ones d*ck you f**king f**got.
 10-03-2009, 11:24 AM         #106
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ ya man u all expect a 10 year old Toronto boy to care about a rapper in the West Coast...he actually got to meet Jay and work with him
 10-03-2009, 11:28 AM         #107
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know why Drake had to mention 2pac in the first place, why the f**k didn't he mention Biggie? Because it was an obvious diss aimed at 2pac's legacy. He know Hov doesn't give a f**k about Pac.

Now think about if he put Biggie's name in there instead of 2pac's name, do you see how disrespectful that s**t sounds to the rap community.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 10-03-2009 at 11:29 AM..
 10-03-2009, 11:31 AM         #108
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is my line, f**k Biggie

I never cried when Biggie died, I was too busy getting over Pac//
and I won't cry when Hov dies, but I will when Eminem's heart stop//
 8 years ago '06        #109
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475

You people still arguing over that line? Really?

Get over it....because nothing will come from this thread expect for some so called Pac fans expressing a point that no one will ever take seriously.
 10-03-2009, 12:08 PM         #110
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He probably didn't mean nothing by it.... He never knew Pac so why would he cry???

I don't see the point of the line though Like seriously, what's the point of saying it???
 10-03-2009, 12:15 PM         #111
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
He probably didn't mean nothing by it.... He never knew Pac so why would he cry???

I don't see the point of the line though Like seriously, what's the point of saying it???
Because he went out of his way to mention Pac, when you're talking about Jay, you could easily mention Biggie and you won't be too far off topic, but to go out of your way to trash Pac is unnecessary.

I'm sure he didn't cry when Biggie died, if he didn't cry when Pac died.
 8 years ago '07        #112
Scion69 
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=HUSTLE-UP;14474701]DRAKE-" i never cryed when pac died but i probly will when hov does"???
on his new song "fear"

i like the song but that line threw me off !!! these new young rappers dont know s**t about the history of hiphop....and that is some soft s**t..

..he need to stay on that r&b tip, the tough talk aint for him.....he came to my city (DADE COUNTY) and he looked pus*y as f**k when he walked passed me in the v.i.p..........:greetings10:

...and hov is fake and his card is gettin pulled as we speak..wait and see...and im a fan of hov. but after vol. 3 (not bp3) hov switched up he lost that real street s**t....name a street song on bp3 please ????....he made that s**t for opra and obama...too dam commercial....why did he put drake on his album that n*gga dont represent s**t and aint did s**t to get on a legends album even if it was just the chorus......

hov dont stand for s**t but himself.......Pac stood for somethin and represented us !!!:applause:

"f**k SAVING HIPHOP WE TRING TO BRING THE STREET BACK!!!" - jadakiss-[/QUO

Thats what he sayin He young...just like me ANd i rmember when pac passed.It was not a big deal cuz i was like 5 or 6 i think.But it will b a big deal when hova dies.And if drake hangin wit hova it will b a biger deal
 10-03-2009, 12:27 PM         #113
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aaron hunter said:
All of you are stupid because the reason why he said that because he was 9 years old and probably didn't know who tupac was and Jay-z was and still is big in our era.

I'm 15 years and i heard a lot of 2pac and don't what is so great about his music why because he was a emotional and made gangster hip hop music.

I think Nas and even Jay-z was better than him.

The reason why you like guys like 2pac and biggie because they died so quit it with all that bulls**t.

Lastly drake even said in the song before the line he said don't take it personal.
@ all you hating a.ss n*ggas go back and listen Big Nose KRS One.

Thats the end of the thread stupid a.ss gay a.ss n*ggas

Drake all day n*gga

You're 15, you will never understand what Tupac was saying. Drake freestlyes off of his phone. That's my only problem with him. The line does make sense but this thread is retarded. Jay-z is paying everyone to suck his d*ck first off(the 500 mil statement dude = homo) and he doesn't stand for s**t and never did. He's a NY nig, all he ever did was represent himself like everyone else in NY. Emcees like Tupac are gone and never will be again, especially if 15y/o's can't see his worth. n*gga was mad but he had a plan. Makaveli rest in peace!
 10-03-2009, 12:28 PM         #114
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Buck said:
BTW I have a question for everyone

If Jay-z paid you 500 million dollars to suck his d*ck and swallow, would you do it?

For me, Yes
I'm a female and I wouldn't even suck Joe the Camel's d*ck.
 10-03-2009, 12:29 PM         #115
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why would Hov pay someone 500 million to suck his d*ck when he could find someone that would do it for free.
 10-03-2009, 12:30 PM         #116
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Here is my line, f**k Biggie

I never cried when Biggie died, I was too busy getting over Pac//
and I won't cry when Hov dies, but I will when Eminem's heart stop//
:applause:
 10-03-2009, 12:49 PM         #117
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ Hunter saying we only listen to pac because he died.... I liked Pac's music before I even knew who he was so I don't know what he's talking about...

Lol, Get It Right, why be so harsh on Biggie???? The dude is dead....
 10-03-2009, 01:05 PM         #118
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh man people have hissy fits over hiphop lines. Im wondering if yall go out seriously.
 8 years ago '08        #119
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
 Get it Right said:
Because he went out of his way to mention Pac, when you're talking about Jay, you could easily mention Biggie and you won't be too far off topic, but to go out of your way to trash Pac is unnecessary.

I'm sure he didn't cry when Biggie died, if he didn't cry when Pac died.
You want him to name every rapper he didn't cry for?
GTFOH.
He didn't trash Pac at all.
If anything he complimented him, he was too young to understand the significance of Pac's death but now he can see it, understand how people felt by understanding how he would feel if Jay passed.

Even tho if it was my line it would be :
Pac was overrated so when he died i wasnt jockin that n*gga,
he average but since he dead yall jockin that n*gga.

10-03-2009, 01:23 PM         #120
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
Pac was overrated so when he died i wasnt jockin that n*gga,
he average but since he dead yall jockin that n*gga.

2pac was average, but we were jocking him for the right reasons, he tried to help the world through his music, I can't say the same for Biggie, in Biggie's music he only cared about himself, he didn't seem like the type that would make a we are the world song.

2pac was smart, and now today we jock the wrong artist for the wrong reason. You talk like people care about lyrics today, get outta here, they care more about what's going on outside the music than what's actually going on inside the music, it doesn't matter if Tupac was an average rapper, at least he spoke the truth outside of the studio.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago