DRAKE-" i never cryed when pac died but i probly will when hov does"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-26-2009, 05:31 PM         #81
Young WEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you are giving 15 year olds WAY too much credit. and you would cry is someone died that you respected but didnt necessarily care for?
To Cry Is Cause By Emotion. You Must Care For Them To Cry. You Can Have A Inch Of Care For That Person But When They Gone. Trust & Believe A Tear Is Going To Drop.

I Give 15 Years Old Props For Knowing There History. Atleast They Took The Time Out To Know The Artist As Much To Cry For Them.

Drake On The Other Hand Is On A Bandwagon and You Can See It. He A Big Fan Of UGK As Well.....Which Leads To My Thought

"if UGK was such a big impact in your music career to where you cryed for Pimp C,which i know he did now. Why not Pac?"

Like I Said....The Boy Dont Know His History and It Sad To Say.
 8 years ago '04        #82
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
LETS USE LOGIC FOR THESE BX IDIOTS.

FACT 1. PAC DIED IN 96. DRAKE WAS BORN IN '86.
FACT 2. DRAKE WAS 10 YEARS OLD WHEN PAC DIED.

AT 10 YEARS OLD DO YOU THINK HE WAS GETTING EMOTIONAL ABOUT A RAPPER HE NEVER KNEW NOR UNDERSTOOD, OR DO YOU THINK HE WAS CRYING ABOUT GETTING HIS NINJA TURTLES BEING TAKEN AWAY?

HE'S GROWN IN THE JAY Z ERA.

GET OVER IT.

:cool-smiley-009:
yeah but 2pac made all this thug s**t, he needs 2 show way more respect, just about every1 he listens to or might work with has been influenced or bitten pac, regardless pac is the goat, show fukin respect clown (drake)
 8 years ago '09        #83
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
its apparent that dude aint listen to no pac as a youth i mean i aint cry when he died but it was a blow for me
 8 years ago '05        #84
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Young WEST said:
To Cry Is Cause By Emotion. You Must Care For Them To Cry. You Can Have A Inch Of Care For That Person But When They Gone. Trust & Believe A Tear Is Going To Drop.

I Give 15 Years Old Props For Knowing There History. Atleast They Took The Time Out To Know The Artist As Much To Cry For Them.

Drake On The Other Hand Is On A Bandwagon and You Can See It. He A Big Fan Of UGK As Well.....Which Leads To My Thought

"if UGK was such a big impact in your music career to where you cryed for Pimp C,which i know he did now. Why not Pac?"

Like I Said....The Boy Dont Know His History and It Sad To Say.
im sorry homie but i really think you are off base. its not like he said he didnt care that pac died, if he did say that then i would agree with you with him not knowing his history. but all he said is that he didnt cry which just means to me that pac's music didnt touch him as much as hov or a ugk.

your right to cry is to show emotion, he must have not been emotionally attached to pac (pause). and thats fine, you should lose your "knowing rap history" card just because you werent touched by pac's music like others were and are
 09-26-2009, 06:16 PM         #85
aaron hunter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUSTLE-UP said:
:rolll augh: I WAS 15 YEARS OLD 11 YEARS AGO !!!!!
I have a closet filled of old school hip hop music doesn't matter how old you are i still know more hip hop music than you.
 09-26-2009, 06:25 PM         #86
aaron hunter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
your whole post is the reason why people s**t on hip hop, I mean you dissing Big, Pac and KRS One then talking about Drake all day, but you are 15, know your history
Why is Everybody sayin i don't know hip hop history because i'm 15 years old, I listen to almost every old school rapper there is, I don't listen to new hip hop a lot all I do listen to is old school hip hop.

Plus Biggie is one of my favorite rappers.

The reason why I made KRS ONE commit because every time you listen to him, he is always complaining about how rapper need to talk about this or that and a lot rappers have experience that lifestyle.

everybody saying that Drake is this and that but rappers like Warren G, Nas, LL Cool J , Jay-z are saying he is great for hip hop.

Sorry i offended you on the 2pac commit he is a great rapper but Not The Greatest

Last edited by aaron hunter; 09-26-2009 at 06:27 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #87
HUSTLE-UP 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$366 | Props total: 10 10
 aaron hunter said:
Why is Everybody sayin i don't know hip hop history because i'm 15 years old, I listen to almost every old school rapper there is, I don't listen to new hip hop a lot all I do listen to is old school hip hop.

Plus Biggie is one of my favorite rappers.

The reason why I made KRS ONE commit because every time you listen to him, he is always complaining about how rapper need to talk about this or that and a lot rappers have experience that lifestyle.

everybody saying that Drake is this and that but rappers like Warren G, Nas, LL Cool J , Jay-z are saying he is great for hip hop.

Sorry i offended you on the 2pac commit he is a great rapper but Not The Greatest

SONNY SIT DOWN PLEASE............U CAN LISTEN TO ALL THE HIPHOP U WANT BUT IF U DONT RELATE AND UNDERSTAD THE MUSIC HOW CAN U HAVE A OPINION.....U HAVE TO HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THE TIME OF WHEN THE MUSIC WAS RELEASED TO GET THAT REAL FEELING......... I DONT CARE HOW MANY TIMES U REWIND THEM TRACKS...... SORRY:greetings10:

Last edited by HUSTLE-UP; 09-26-2009 at 07:14 PM..
 09-26-2009, 07:39 PM         #88
aaron hunter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUSTLE-UP said:
SONNY SIT DOWN PLEASE............U CAN LISTEN TO ALL THE HIPHOP U WANT BUT IF U DONT RELATE AND UNDERSTAD THE MUSIC HOW CAN U HAVE A OPINION.....U HAVE TO HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THE TIME OF WHEN THE MUSIC WAS RELEASED TO GET THAT REAL FEELING......... I DONT CARE HOW MANY TIMES U REWIND THEM TRACKS...... SORRY:greetings10:
You are the only one who is on my d*ck, that commit you made is stupid when first heard tupac i liked it a lot then i listened to Nas and Jay-z and biggie and I like them.

So what if I'm 15 or 39 I think 2pac wasn't the goat Nas is better if you want to talk about dead rappers Big L better than Biggie and 2pac and Big Pun was better.

I bet you are some little a.ss n*gga trying to be a internet thug.
:greetings10::hater: and:violent-smiley-078::violent-smiley-078: you b**ch
 8 years ago '07        #89
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1865 1865
 downtown33 said:
yeah but 2pac made all this thug s**t, he needs 2 show way more respect, just about every1 he listens to or might work with has been influenced or bitten pac, regardless pac is the goat, show fukin respect clown (drake)
HE'S THE GOAT TO WHO? YOU? DRAKE IS DISPLAYING TRUE EMOTION. HE'S STATING A FACT. YOU MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH IT, BUT THATS JUST THE WAY HE FEELS. AND HE HAS A RIGHT TO FEEL THAT WAY. WHO THE f**k ARE YOU TO SAY HE NEEDS TO SHOW MORE RESPECT? ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A THREAD ONCE HE SAYS HIS FAVORITE FRIES ARE FROM WENDY'S AND NOT MCDONALDS?

8 years ago '09        #90
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 domo360206 said:
that line was gay. anybody could of said that line. why you guys hyping it up?
it HAS already been used.
by JAY Z on Volume 2 i think... i'll find the track later.
 8 years ago '06        #91
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
 HUSTLE-UP said:
DRAKE-" i never cryed when pac died but i probly will when hov does"???
on his new song "fear"

i like the song but that line threw me off !!! these new young rappers dont know s**t about the history of hiphop....and that is some soft s**t..

..he need to stay on that r&b tip, the tough talk aint for him.....he came to my city (DADE COUNTY) and he looked pus*y as f**k when he walked passed me in the v.i.p..........:greetings10:

...and hov is fake and his card is gettin pulled as we speak..wait and see...and im a fan of hov. but after vol. 3 (not bp3) hov switched up he lost that real street s**t....name a street song on bp3 please ????....he made that s**t for opra and obama...too dam commercial....why did he put drake on his album that n*gga dont represent s**t and aint did s**t to get on a legends album even if it was just the chorus......

hov dont stand for s**t but himself.......Pac stood for somethin and represented us !!!:applause:

"f**k SAVING HIPHOP WE TRING TO BRING THE STREET BACK!!!" - jadakiss-
I just have 1 question, and I don't do e-beef and I've been posting on Boxden for a minute now. How many people do you know that is worth damn near $500,000,000 and are still in the hood? What is the point of Hov making some hood s**t now? He's not there anymore. The f**ker is chillin in skyscrapers, f**kin Beyonce on islands in the tropics and s**t. If I heard Hov spit about some street s**t right now, he'd lose all credibility. He's not in the streets, he's chilling with the President of the United States. Hell, he's probably playing Polo with Donald Trump on some crazy "We rich as f**k" status. Come on man...
 8 years ago '06        #92
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
And Hov is still representing us. He's showing us there is a way to get OUT of the hood. Leave the streets alone. I don't want to raise my daughter(which I do have) in the f**king hood. That s**t is lame now. People in the hood are f!ghting over $5, I'd rather be f!ghting for the top spot on the Forbes list anyday...
 8 years ago '05        #93
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Are Pac fans really getting emotional about that line? No wonder why they cried like weirdos when they were 10 when Pac died. 2 Pac represented all the s**t that people grew up and out of. Jay-Z made one of his best CD's with the Blueprint in his era. So you can understand that line. He's not gonna be fake and just d*ck ride 2 Pac like most people because the next person does.
 8 years ago '05        #94
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Gattsau said:
Hip hop would be better if jay died, jus lik it got better wen pac died
Posted via Mobile Device
# Total Posts: 713
# Posts Per Day: 35.70

:wtf:
 8 years ago '09        #95
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 MELODY said:
HE'S THE GOAT TO WHO? YOU? DRAKE IS DISPLAYING TRUE EMOTION. HE'S STATING A FACT. YOU MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH IT, BUT THATS JUST THE WAY HE FEELS. AND HE HAS A RIGHT TO FEEL THAT WAY. WHO THE f**k ARE YOU TO SAY HE NEEDS TO SHOW MORE RESPECT? ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A THREAD ONCE HE SAYS HIS FAVORITE FRIES ARE FROM WENDY'S AND NOT MCDONALDS?

come on now rick ross
 8 years ago '09        #96
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
i respect your opinion but you still aren't being rational. Just because you were a year older and listened to pac doesn't necessarily mean drake did. At 10 years old your exposed to many things and a gangster thug life motivational rapper would be too far fetched from someone who came from middle class who's parents had ambitions of him being an actor. Stop putting drake in your shoes. The line makes perfect sense being that drake was highly influenced by hov and has worked with him.
come on now rick ross
 8 years ago '09        #97
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
ONLY DRAKE CAN CAUSE THESE TYPE OF THREADS.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

CLAP FOR HIM
come on now rick ross
 8 years ago '09        #98
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
as real as it gets

you fail.
come on now rick ross
 8 years ago '09        #99
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
YOU AND DRAKE ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH 2 DIFFERENT EMOTIONS.
come on now rick ross
 8 years ago '09        #100
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 MELODY said:
LETS USE LOGIC FOR THESE BX IDIOTS.

FACT 1. PAC DIED IN 96. DRAKE WAS BORN IN '86.
FACT 2. DRAKE WAS 10 YEARS OLD WHEN PAC DIED.

AT 10 YEARS OLD DO YOU THINK HE WAS GETTING EMOTIONAL ABOUT A RAPPER HE NEVER KNEW NOR UNDERSTOOD, OR DO YOU THINK HE WAS CRYING ABOUT GETTING HIS NINJA TURTLES BEING TAKEN AWAY?

HE'S GROWN IN THE JAY Z ERA.

GET OVER IT.

:cool-smiley-009:
come on now rick ross
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy