DRAKE-" i never cryed when pac died but i probly will when hov does"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
234 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
112 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 HUSTLE-UP said:
WOW are u serious....???????? well maybe to u but i know there is an enormous amount of people that would disagree with u. there is alot of people older than u and me that grew up on 2pac.....he is a subject u can pick at a university come on dont disrespect him like that.....................

........AND ALL EYEZ ON ME IS A f**kING 5 MIC CLASSIC FRONT TO BACK BOTH CD'S!!!!!!!!!!!........BUT NOW OF DAYS THERE IS NO REAL OFFICIAL ALBUM RATING SYSTEMS FOR HIPHOP WHICH DAM RIDICULOUS IF U ASK ME....:angry12:
im not hating on pac, i mean him no disrespect, or his fans. BUT what im tryna get at, for a while after he and BIG died, this applies more to Pac than BIG IMO, the default thing to say was that Pac was the greatest. i think we are beyond that phase now though.

i like all eyez on me, but Whatz Your Phone Number? that song is absolute garbage. IMO the perfect classic 5 mic double disc in hip hop is yet to be achieved and i think Life After death is the closest.

but to each his own i guess, but back to the thread topic, Drake said no disrespect to Pac, i took that because Tupac, amongst the masses in the biggest name in hip hop, so he;s saying "yeah we all know Pac's important, but to me Jay-Z is more"

one
 8 years ago '06        #62
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
 younggangsta_s said:
Your "logic" doesn't apply to everyone. I'm a year older than Drake and I was shocked when Pac died, as he was, and still is, my favorite rapper.
Who says Drake wasn't shocked as well?

Your logic doesn't make sense, let it go
 8 years ago '07        #63
CadillacVyse 943 heat pts943
space
space
$27,631 | Props total: 16725 16725
Damn how old is JayZ for him to be saying this..
 8 years ago '07        #64
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
ONLY DRAKE CAN CAUSE THESE TYPE OF THREADS.

:applause::applause::applause::applause:

CLAP FOR HIM
 8 years ago '04        #65
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
 Lungs said:
Drake and Cudi on BP 3

Bleek can't get a verse

[pic - click to view]

Bleek lost
Bleek lost his hairline also
 8 years ago '05        #66
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 aaron hunter said:
All of you are stupid because the reason why he said that because he was 9 years old and probably didn't know who tupac was and Jay-z was and still is big in our era.

I'm 15 years and i heard a lot of 2pac and don't what is so great about his music why because he was a emotional and made gangster hip hop music.

I think Nas and even Jay-z was better than him.

The reason why you like guys like 2pac and biggie because they died so quit it with all that bulls**t.

Lastly drake even said in the song before the line he said don't take it personal.
@ all you hating a.ss n*ggas go back and listen Big Nose KRS One.

Thats the end of the thread stupid a.ss gay a.ss n*ggas

Drake all day n*gga
your whole post is the reason why people s**t on hip hop, I mean you dissing Big, Pac and KRS One then talking about Drake all day, but you are 15, know your history
 8 years ago '08        #67
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,919 | Props total: 7307 7307
 Lungs said:
Drake and Cudi on BP 3

Bleek can't get a verse

[pic - click to view]

Bleek lost
lol if u didn't know he had hair youd swear he was straight up bald in this pick
 8 years ago '05        #68
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13677 13677
 SuppaSlick said:
Who says Drake wasn't shocked as well?

Your logic doesn't make sense, let it go
What is my logic? You replied to my first post in this thread. My logic makes perfect since if you would use your brain for a minute. MELODY stated that since Drake was born in 1986, he didn't follow 2Pac and didn't care that deeply for his music. I'm only a year older than Drake and I followed 2Pac and cared for his music. Drake could have could have too, but didn't. You can't blame that on his age though.

Now explain how my logic doesn't make sense?
 8 years ago '07        #69
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 younggangsta_s said:
what is my logic? You replied to my first post in this thread. My logic makes perfect since if you would use your brain for a minute. Melody stated that since drake was born in 1986, he didn't follow 2pac and didn't care that deeply for his music. I'm only a year older than drake and i followed 2pac and cared for his music. Drake could have could have too, but didn't. You can't blame that on his age though.

Now explain how my logic doesn't make sense?
i respect your opinion but you still aren't being rational. Just because you were a year older and listened to pac doesn't necessarily mean drake did. At 10 years old your exposed to many things and a gangster thug life motivational rapper would be too far fetched from someone who came from middle class who's parents had ambitions of him being an actor. Stop putting drake in your shoes. The line makes perfect sense being that drake was highly influenced by hov and has worked with him.
 8 years ago '05        #70
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,617 | Props total: 13677 13677
 MELODY said:
i respect your opinion but you still aren't being rational. Just because you were a year older and listened to pac doesn't necessarily mean drake did. At 10 years old your exposed to many things and a gangster thug life motivational rapper would be too far fetched from someone who came from middle class who's parents had ambitions of him being an actor. Stop putting drake in your shoes. The line makes perfect sense being that drake was highly influenced by hov and has worked with him.
I'm not saying Drake did indeed listen to 2Pac. I'm saying don't say Drake didn't listen to 2Pac because his was 9 at the time.
 09-26-2009, 11:00 AM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Hip hop would be better if jay died, jus lik it got better wen pac died
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #72
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8392 8392
makes sense cause pac was kinda before his time
 8 years ago '04        #73
HUSTLE-UP 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$366 | Props total: 10 10
 sheedawg said:
im not hating on pac, i mean him no disrespect, or his fans. But what im tryna get at, for a while after he and big died, this applies more to pac than big imo, the default thing to say was that pac was the greatest. I think we are beyond that phase now though.

"i like all eyez on me, but whatz your phone number? That song is

absolute garbage. Imo the perfect classic 5 mic double disc in

hiphop is yet to be achieved and i think life after death is the

closest."

but to each his own i guess, but back to the thread topic, drake said no disrespect to pac, i took that because tupac, amongst the masses in the biggest name in hip hop, so he;s saying "yeah we all know pac's important, but to me jay-z is more"

one

[mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad]
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U can not be serious
[mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad][/mad]

2PAC WHATS YOUR PHONE

NUMBER IS A INCREDIBLE

SONG !!!!!

.......U MUST NOT RELATE TO WOMEN AT

ALL.........

THIS IS FA MY MY REAL PLAYAZ(1996 WORD)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/6617331980269413/

Last edited by HUSTLE-UP; 09-26-2009 at 04:53 PM..
 09-26-2009, 04:56 PM         #74
Young WEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
LETS USE LOGIC FOR THESE BX IDIOTS.

FACT 1. PAC DIED IN 96. DRAKE WAS BORN IN '86.
FACT 2. DRAKE WAS 10 YEARS OLD WHEN PAC DIED.

AT 10 YEARS OLD DO YOU THINK HE WAS GETTING EMOTIONAL ABOUT A RAPPER HE NEVER KNEW NOR UNDERSTOOD, OR DO YOU THINK HE WAS CRYING ABOUT GETTING HIS NINJA TURTLES BEING TAKEN AWAY?

HE'S GROWN IN THE JAY Z ERA.

GET OVER IT.

:cool-smiley-009:
....n*gga I Cried When Pac Died and Was About The Same Age. That n*gga Didnt Know His History....Point f**kin Blank.

f**k That He Grown Now.....n*gga Wasnt Rasied Up On Music Is How It Is. n*gga Somewhere Was Bumping The Backstreet Boyz Or Something. That Line Has Me Confused Like What The Hell? Drake Lost Some Cool Points To Me On That.

Drake Dont Know His History.

Gattsau said:
Posted via Mobile Device
....Where You Stay At? You Need To Be Shot On The Spot For That Comment Coming To Your Mind & Being Typed Out On Your Crusty a.ss Keyboard Onto Here For The World To See

Last edited by Young WEST; 09-26-2009 at 04:59 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #75
space
space
 Young WEST said:
....n*gga I Cried When Pac Died and Was About The Same Age. That n*gga Didnt Know His History....Point f**kin Blank.

f**k That He Grown Now.....n*gga Wasnt Rasied Up On Music Is How It Is. n*gga Somewhere Was Bumping The Backstreet Boyz Or Something. That Line Has Me Confused Like What The Hell? Drake Lost Some Cool Points To Me On That.

Drake Dont Know His History.
he doesnt know his history because he didnt cry when pac died? come on homie i dont think one thing has to do with another
 09-26-2009, 05:07 PM         #76
Young WEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
he doesnt know his history because he didnt cry when pac died? come on homie i dont think one thing has to do with another
....n*gga Said He Going Cry With Jay Z Die. I Guess He Grown & Know His History On Music & Understand Jay Z Now That He Can Cry.

n*gga Please....He Dont Know His History. That Line He Said Is Like The Youth Of Today Saying They Going Cry When New Boyz Die.

R&B Tip He Shall Stay:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Young WEST said:
....n*gga Said He Going Cry With Jay Z Die. I Guess He Grown & Know His History On Music & Understand Jay Z Now That He Can Cry.

n*gga Please....He Dont Know His History. That Line He Said Is Like The Youth Of Today Saying They Going Cry When New Boyz Die.

R&B Tip He Shall Stay:applause:
i dont think it has anything to do with him not knowing his history, i think its more so the connection he has to hov's music as compared to pac's. sorry to tell you homie but there is a lot of people that didnt cry when he died, not because they didnt respect his work but because they werent that attached to him as an artist

there were 15 year olds that cried when MJ died, i guess they do know their history?
 09-26-2009, 05:17 PM         #78
Young WEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i dont think it has anything to do with him not knowing his history, i think its more so the connection he has to hov's music as compared to pac's. sorry to tell you homie but there is a lot of people that didnt cry when he died, not because they didnt respect his work but because they werent that attached to him as an artist

there were 15 year olds that cried when MJ died, i guess they do know their history?
Them 15 Years Old Do.....They Know MJ Open The Way For Black Artists To Get The Push They Wanted In The Industry.

Drake On Other Hand. Maybe His Lifestyle,His Eyes Wasnt Open To Pac's Type Of Music Or That Way Of Life But To Say "am cry when jay z die" Is Too f**king Much.

If That Wasnt One Of The Worst d*ckriding Lines To Ever Come Out His Mouth. I Respect Mr.Aubery & His Lifestyle Was A Little Different Back In That Time But To Say That Was Just.....DUMB
 8 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 Young WEST said:
Them 15 Years Old Do.....They Know MJ Open The Way For Black Artists To Get The Push They Wanted In The Industry.

you are giving 15 year olds WAY too much credit. and you would cry is someone died that you respected but didnt necessarily care for?
 8 years ago '05        #80
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Gattsau said:
Posted via Mobile Device
damn you've posted over 700 times in less than a month.................damn
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy