My nigga Kegar89 Just took tha "L" from Microsoft!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Damn, this s**t is still going?
 10-01-2009, 04:49 PM         #162
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was it worth it?
 8 years ago '06        #163
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 kegar89 said:

You guys are clowns.

[pic - click to view]

10-01-2009, 04:54 PM         #164
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hopefully Bill Gate's godsmack will get the geek outta him
 8 years ago '04        #165
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I gotta post in this classic thread...
 8 years ago '06        #166
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Malcolm; 10-01-2009 at 05:53 PM..
 10-01-2009, 08:31 PM         #167
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why you xbox kids care so much about points? I guess this is what you do when you have no blu ray.
 8 years ago '06        #168
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Why you xbox kids care so much about points? I guess this is what you do when you have no blu ray.
I had a ps3 before the 360 btw I waited 3 days outside in front of target a ps3. So you know what side i'm on. To make a long story short if this was a ps3 then this thread would be about Kegar adding trophies to his account
 8 years ago '04        #169
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3034 3034
 Blockburner28 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #170
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
Wow this thread is still going? Wtf?
 8 years ago '06        #171
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
 jayvivz said:
Wow this thread is still going? Wtf?
yep and there aint s**t you can do about it mr demodded!
 10-02-2009, 01:11 AM         #172
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
I had a ps3 before the 360 btw I waited 3 days outside in front of target a ps3. So you know what side i'm on. To make a long story short if this was a ps3 then this thread would be about Kegar adding trophies to his account
I took this thread as you guys were just tryin' to joke around a bit and bust my balls, up until now. It's gone overboard and the fact that you are honestly SERIOUS about this thread got me laughing at you.

Why don't you add my real legit account to your signature so you can keep it updated instead of the one I modded? If you truly want something to add to your account then add something like this. The fun is over, now it's time to hop off my d*ck.

[gcard]Stallion83[/gcard]
 8 years ago '04        #173
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
^^370,585 in less than a year? Wow. I don't hate on people with a high gamerscore I just wonder how they do it and found out they just glitch achievements and/or use a pc to connect the hd and do it and don't see the point in that cheating. I've got 19 grand in 4 years (19,000/4 years= ) and I can't sit and play all day like some people but we're all different. How do you consider your 'real legit account' to be credible? By the way, if it is 100% earned as you say, then you're going to catch hate again because that's a pretty huge gamerscore for someone to have especially in under a year of being a member.
 8 years ago '06        #174
space
space
 kegar89 said:
I took this thread as you guys were just tryin' to joke around a bit and bust my balls, up until now. It's gone overboard and the fact that you are honestly SERIOUS about this thread got me laughing at you.

Why don't you add my real legit account to your signature so you can keep it updated instead of the one I modded? If you truly want something to add to your account then add something like this. The fun is over, now it's time to hop off my d*ck.

[gcard]Stallion83[/gcard]

[pic - click to view]

at you thinking we are serious
 10-02-2009, 11:33 AM         #175
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
^^370,585 in less than a year? Wow. I don't hate on people with a high gamerscore I just wonder how they do it and found out they just glitch achievements and/or use a pc to connect the hd and do it and don't see the point in that cheating. I've got 19 grand in 4 years (19,000/4 years= ) and I can't sit and play all day like some people but we're all different. How do you consider your 'real legit account' to be credible? By the way, if it is 100% earned as you say, then you're going to catch hate again because that's a pretty huge gamerscore for someone to have especially in under a year of being a member.
Pump the brakes buddy. That's not my account, and from what I hear that account is actually legit. Microsoft knows hexed/modded achievements from actually earning them, even if you timestamp them with Profile Editor. That account has been around since the 360 dropped, the guy has stated he's dedicating his life to actual gamerscore hunting. So let me repeat in case your slow, STALLION83 IS NOT ME.

On the other hand, it doesn't matter if you or anybody "thinks" my other account isn't credible. All of the achievements on it have been earned the way they are supposed to be earned and it's always been like that since I made the account back in January of 07. I know of about 10 to 15 people who recently got banned from either console modding, phishing accounts, or modding their gamertag and gamerscore. I think a reset/ban wave just went through with another coming sometime in November.

Anyways, if you BX heads wanna add me then feel free to. I never gave this account out to anybody on BX cause I used the other one for that.

11,090 GS in almost 3 years = average of about 3,700/yr so that proves I'm really not an achievement wh0ore as some may say.

[gcard]xx AkademiKs[/gcard]
 10-02-2009, 11:34 AM         #176
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:

[pic - click to view]

at you thinking we are serious
You can't sit there and tell me CBG wasn't serious.

I know some guys who were cause they propped me and had a good laugh about it. Others kept going and going like they were getting paid to do it, like CBG.
 8 years ago '06        #177
space
space
 kegar89 said:
For those who are curious about how I did it, I'll explain. You need a data migration cable. Then you need to download Xport to get your profile from the 360 to your computer. From there you open it up in Profile Editor 2.0 and you can add achievements you haven't got to any game you have played. I was legit at 29K when I decided to do this.

Like I previously stated, I didn't confess cause of snitches. I jumped from my legit 29K to 35K, then from 35K to 65K and stayed there for a few months and I never got caught once. My profile was set to private so nobody could see the games I played, the ONLY way you get caught is if someone snitches, so obviously someone did.
This lawyer thing is kinda fun. btw explain this for me before I go back to work.

Lol you must forgot you posted this and got crossed up in your lies

kegar89 said:
11,090 GS in almost 3 years = average of about 3,700/yr so that proves I'm really not an achievement wh0ore as some may say.

[gcard]xx AkademiKs[/gcard]
You said you got 11k in 3 years, but explain what you said about on your legit account. You said you jump from 29k to 35k right? Why not 0 to 29k? Meaning you got 29k legit at some part making this post about 11k in 3 years a lie? Am I right?
 8 years ago '06        #178
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Busted yet again.
 10-02-2009, 02:12 PM         #179
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blockburner28 said:
This lawyer thing is kinda fun. btw explain this for me before I go back to work.

Lol you must forgot you posted this and got crossed up in your lies

You said you got 11k in 3 years, but explain what you said about on your legit account. You said you jump from 29k to 35k right? Why not 0 to 29k? Meaning you got 29k legit at some part making this post about 11k in 3 years a lie? Am I right?
xx AkademiKs = 100% legit
x Afflic7ion = 30% legit

At first, my Afflic7ion account was legit until I decided to toy with some of my modding devices. I modded the gamertag a few times (changed it without paying) and then I messed with the gamerscore a bit but never once have I modded anything on my AkademiKs name.

I had two GT's because my friends would come over or my roomates in college would wanna play so about 90% of the achievements that were earned legit through Afflic7ion weren't actually earned by me. I didn't want friends playing on my AkademiKs account cause they would f**k up a game save or ruin my stats online. So no, you're not right.
 8 years ago '04        #180
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 kegar89 said:
You can't sit there and tell me CBG wasn't serious.

I know some guys who were cause they propped me and had a good laugh about it. Others kept going and going like they were getting paid to do it, like CBG.

Yo fam just stop posting. Your fukkin responses are utterly retarded. You're trying too hard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago