My nigga Kegar89 Just took tha "L" from Microsoft!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
exposed and smh @ him saying he used to make tons of money off gaming..yet he cheated just to get his lousy gamerscore up. lol take the L and keep it movin'. I don't see the point of people boosting their gamerscore and 1 other thing I hate which is being a trend now is going into a xbox 360 game of cod waw and seeing all these mods and stupid stuff. Like a gamertag being different colors. WTF? You a rainbow fruitcake and want everyone to know. Or those people who have PUSH LB TO WIN or stupid suff like that are annoying in the pre game lobby. They'll be banned within a week so oh well. What a waste of a subscription just to try and 'look cool' online. Doesn't impress anyone especially when ya skills are wack.
 8 years ago '04        #142
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 knaps said:

[pic - click to view]

woow. for 5 mins i was starin at the pic thinkin why the f**k did you post that. then i saw
 09-26-2009, 11:02 PM         #143
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMaoooooooooooooooooooo at the Chinese Chicks Pic....Aye make this a classic thread....Keep the Pic Disses going at this n*ggaaaaaaaa
 8 years ago '06        #144
knaps 
space
space
$346 | Props total: 0 0
 8 years ago '08        #145
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 1329 1329
this thread is hilarious...only for reasons known to those who asked the most relevant question at hand...what's so important about a gamerscore?

DJ Maximum said:
i dont know wats worse some1 lying about a score or a gamer calling out another gamer lol

its not that serious lol
seriously, only purpose these scores serve is fame/props...and the only purpose this thread serves is to make a name off someone else's loserish activities...and to top it off, i see multiple paragraphs worth of replies (most of them sayin the exact same thing) in here...some of yall need to take a cue from yerselves and care less...

then again what am i sayin, this thread was laffs
 8 years ago '06        #146
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
you n*ggas are f**king herbs...

seriously...to even be worrying about some nigs "GAMER" score to the point you look more into it...seriously...

you f**gots need to go outside and get some f**king air...

ill slap each and every one of you muthaf**kas
 09-28-2009, 09:45 AM         #147
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the gamer section on an internet forum.

We must already a.ssume by default there is some extent of "loser-ism" in the posters, so trying to guilt-trip them over caring about a gamerscore in the gamer section is ... a bit ironic, wouldn't you say?
 8 years ago '06        #148
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Metalzoa said:
This is the gamer section on an internet forum.

We must already a.ssume by default there is some extent of "loser-ism" in the posters, so trying to guilt-trip them over caring about a gamerscore in the gamer section is ... a bit ironic, wouldn't you say?
^This.
 09-28-2009, 11:51 AM         #149
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't snitch. :)
 8 years ago '05        #150
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 NYC-Banga said:

seriously...to even be worrying about some nigs "GAMER" score to the point you look more into it...seriously...

U aint gonna do s**t

LOL @ this clown saying he gonna slap people on the internet..ur the f*g 4 that..

Anyway...keep the party going.

Last edited by Doe Stacks; 09-28-2009 at 12:07 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #151
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1422 1422
 NYC-Banga said:

The most interesting thing about Internet thugs is that they are usually the smallest person in the room with the least amount of confidence in person. At the job, they may be disgruntled with what the boss or manager says, but will never even come close to mentioning how they feel directly to the manager. So, why take on a new personality and new status on Twitter, You Tube, or Facebook if you’re really afraid in real life?

Source:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

After analyzing this I came to the conclusion that you just....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #152
~DMX911~ 
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 0 0
lmaooooooooooo
 09-28-2009, 11:17 PM         #153
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I mean really it's whatever...but honestly who cares what he did or how he did it? damn all of you bashing this dude act like not a neer none of you evry did something to get ahead at anything...I know in fact I would bet money on it that most of you (probably close to 98%) of you dudes talking about dude cheating have cheated or lied about something in your life...and if you say you didn't then you just lied right there...who cares what he did let dude do him...

the rest of you play your games and do what it is you do when you do what it is you do...
you stole my fukin avy klepto

kegar your a fukin tool sayin its not a big deal look at all the s**t you did just to get your gamescore high you know you at home right now cryin on you mommy's t*ts. you get what you deserve douche

man Im glad m0ti0n told me about this thread this s**t was worth stoppin by this graveyard to read.

aaron your a klepto see you on the other site
 8 years ago '04        #154
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
damn you guys are lynching him like you all did jann lee. wtf is this the 2nd coming. we might as well call him lee2
 8 years ago '06        #155
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1422 1422
 XxC4xX said:
damn you guys are lynching him like you all did jann lee. wtf is this the 2nd coming. we might as well call him lee2
lol yea
 10-01-2009, 01:13 PM         #156
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxC4xX said:
he's hangin right next to Jann and Ill One
 10-01-2009, 02:04 PM         #157
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

You guys are clowns.
 10-01-2009, 02:57 PM         #158
Savvvinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i never tried modding or cheating.. yall some suckas

play fair
 8 years ago '06        #159
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Atlanta said:
he's hangin right next to Jann and Ill One
 8 years ago '04        #160
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 kegar89 said:
Yeah, about 3/4 of the people who replied to this thread don't regularly visit the BXGS.

I made a thread to compile everybodies gamertag/gamerscore in one thread because the old one that was stickied disappeared. Jabo made the other one afterwards.

My gamerscore was boosted MONTHS before I even made a thread or a leaderboard.

To this day I still haven't spent money on anything to cheat. The migration cable was free with my Xbox, the programs were free. I didn't know that raising my gamerscore was such a felony, s**t, let me see the jury now.

The only thing I stated was, "I was good". Didn't know that was rubbing it in anybodies face.

Your right, I did. I explained how I did it and I haven't ran from Boxden since it happened.

Nobody confesses to something they did wrong over the internet, it's how you get caught.

You obviously missed my other post. I jumped 40K once and sat there for a good couple months and nothing ever happened, but once I jumped it from 75K to 100K it became noticeable to others cause of how high it was. That's the number one way of getting caught, is people reporting your profile. There's hundreds of gamertags with 200K+ GS, I doubt they even cared for mine.

I made another one to prove a point that I can do it in short time and I don't care for an "exposure" thread, x Afflic7ion will always be my main account.

I posted it so homo's like you can sit here on Boxden and talk about it. :greetings10:
Wow fam. I been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt reading through this whole thread. But Kegar, you really are a clown. I can smell the bulls**t you made yourself believe. The only thing you use to defend yourself is internal bulls**t on why you did this or that.. s**ts pathetic.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy