My nigga Kegar89 Just took tha "L" from Microsoft!

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 daliff89 said:
i like when dudes get owned/exposed on the internet

they either get really mad or they take the 'yea, so what? You guys are losers for caring' approach

now, the latter is better than the former, simply because it's not as childish

but the problem is, you took the time out to raise your gamerscore, so you must of cared what it was........then you lied about cheating, which means you wanted to conceal what you had done........then you got caught and said you got snitched on, which means you're mad about being caught.......then you made another tag and raised that gamerscore, which means you still care about your gamerscore

you lost dude, take it like a man and move on.....the people making fun of you aren't losers, they're completely right

falsely raising your gamerscore is like masturbating in a public restroom, just because it takes you less than 5 minutes to do it doesn't mean you're not a loser
qft = quote for truth
 09-25-2009, 08:39 PM         #102
D I P S 3 T 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't believe I missed this thread!

8 years ago '05        #103
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 Comic Book Guy said:
The BXGS is dead? 100 posts and 1200+ views in less than 12 hours....
 8 years ago '08        #104
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2083 2083
 daliff89 said:

they either get really mad or they take the 'yea, so what? you guys are losers for caring' approach

now, the latter is better than the former, simply because it's not AS childish

but the problem is, you took the time out to raise your gamerscore, so you must of cared what it was........then you lied about cheating, which means you wanted to conceal what you had done........then you got caught and said you got snitched on, which means you're mad about being caught.......then you made another tag and raised that gamerscore, which means you STILL care about your gamerscore

you lost dude, take it like a man and move on.....the people making fun of you aren't losers, they're completely right

falsely raising your gamerscore is like masturbating in a public restroom, just because it takes you less than 5 minutes to do it doesn't mean you're not a loser
LMFAOOOOOOO
 8 years ago '12        #105
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Comic Book Guy said:
Hahahahahahaha! This thread is gold. And I'm not laughing because of the topic at hand. I'm laughing because Kegar thinks someone HAD TO snitch on him to get caught. You don't think employees of xbox live can detect you're cheating their system?

Not to mention you just puffed up your gamerscore again to 200k, as if it makes a difference. This is where the judges decide that it's YOU who has no life. For some reason you think having an extremely inflated gamerscore makes some sort of difference. If cheating your gamerscore 40k in one day gets you caught, then what will 270k in one day get you? It doesn't matter either way, because it's not us who thinks having a gamerscore is a big deal. Not only did you make an "official thread" (that you had to cheat to be at the top of) about it, you went right back to cheating after getting caught. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
My dude, your by far the biggest f**kin' nerd on this site, please don't comment on someone else when your Elmer Fudd lookin' a.ss lives on video games..

Comic Book Guy Dude typin' paragraphs and s**t, and then tops it off with "I award you no points, may god have mercy on your soul."

:rolll augh:

Kegar89 > Comic Book Guy :greetings10:
 8 years ago '04        #106
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 kuruption81 said:
Of course your gonna defend him, you're guilty of similar bulls**t. Funny coming from the guy with that "expansive" dvd collection. Truthfully, I didn't care when you lied, and I don't care that he lied. I just don't see what there is to gain by doing so. It's not like a 100k GS is some kind of come up. s**t's like Jann Lee part deux, but at least he was scamming n*ggas.
Jann was a fool.

who that in your avy? :applause:
 8 years ago '06        #107
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 daliff89 said:
Best analogy ever. Props my good man.
 8 years ago '06        #108
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 MonkTaker said:
My dude, your by far the biggest f**kin' nerd on this site, please don't comment on someone else when your Elmer Fudd lookin' a.ss lives on video games..

Comic Book Guy Dude typin' paragraphs and s**t, and then tops it off with "I award you no points, may god have mercy on your soul."

:rolll augh:

Kegar89 > Comic Book Guy :greetings10:
elmer fudd lookin a.ss? the f**k? you can make irrational remarks about my appearance because im not afraid to post pictures of myself. i got nothing to hide. but you on the other hand...

im the biggest nerd on this site? thanks for the compliment. didnt you know being a nerd is in?

[pic - click to view]

f**k off my nutsack lil guy
 8 years ago '05        #109
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Damn now phil's first...

8 years ago '04        #110
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 daliff89 said:

they either get really mad or they take the 'yea, so what? you guys are losers for caring' approach

now, the latter is better than the former, simply because it's not AS childish

but the problem is, you took the time out to raise your gamerscore, so you must of cared what it was........then you lied about cheating, which means you wanted to conceal what you had done........then you got caught and said you got snitched on, which means you're mad about being caught.......then you made another tag and raised that gamerscore, which means you STILL care about your gamerscore

i never seen truer words written
 8 years ago '05        #111
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Ether.
 8 years ago '07        #112
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
best thread in a minute
 09-25-2009, 11:13 PM         #113
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Comic Book Guy said:
The BXGS is dead? 100 posts and 1200+ views in less than 12 hours....
Yeah, about 3/4 of the people who replied to this thread don't regularly visit the BXGS.

1) you made a thread about gamerscores.
I made a thread to compile everybodies gamertag/gamerscore in one thread because the old one that was stickied disappeared. Jabo made the other one afterwards.

2) you boosted your gamerscore to be #1.
My gamerscore was boosted MONTHS before I even made a thread or a leaderboard.
3) you lied about boosting your gamerscore, saying you'd "never spend money on that."
To this day I still haven't spent money on anything to cheat. The migration cable was free with my Xbox, the programs were free. I didn't know that raising my gamerscore was such a felony, s**t, let me see the jury now.
4) you bragged about your gamerscore jumping a high amount in a short period of time.
The only thing I stated was, "I was good". Didn't know that was rubbing it in anybodies face.

5) you got your gamerscore erased for cheating.
Your right, I did. I explained how I did it and I haven't ran from Boxden since it happened.

6) you then say you lied about cheating to "protect yourself"
Nobody confesses to something they did wrong over the internet, it's how you get caught.

7) you accuse someone here of snitching on you because your profile was set to private. you know, because once your profile is private not even xbox live can see it.
You obviously missed my other post. I jumped 40K once and sat there for a good couple months and nothing ever happened, but once I jumped it from 75K to 100K it became noticeable to others cause of how high it was. That's the number one way of getting caught, is people reporting your profile. There's hundreds of gamertags with 200K+ GS, I doubt they even cared for mine.

8) you make ANOTHER gamertag and boost that score up to 200,000 in 5 minutes.
I made another one to prove a point that I can do it in short time and I don't care for an "exposure" thread, x Afflic7ion will always be my main account.

9) you post that gamercard here so everyone can see your new fake gamerscore.
I posted it so homo's like you can sit here on Boxden and talk about it. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #114
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
who is jann lee?
 8 years ago '06        #115
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 kegar89 said:
Yeah, about 3/4 of the people who replied to this thread don't regularly visit the BXGS.

I made a thread to compile everybodies gamertag/gamerscore in one thread because the old one that was stickied disappeared. Jabo made the other one afterwards.

My gamerscore was boosted MONTHS before I even made a thread or a leaderboard.

To this day I still haven't spent money on anything to cheat. The migration cable was free with my Xbox, the programs were free. I didn't know that raising my gamerscore was such a felony, s**t, let me see the jury now.

The only thing I stated was, "I was good". Didn't know that was rubbing it in anybodies face.

Your right, I did. I explained how I did it and I haven't ran from Boxden since it happened.

Nobody confesses to something they did wrong over the internet, it's how you get caught.

You obviously missed my other post. I jumped 40K once and sat there for a good couple months and nothing ever happened, but once I jumped it from 75K to 100K it became noticeable to others cause of how high it was. That's the number one way of getting caught, is people reporting your profile. There's hundreds of gamertags with 200K+ GS, I doubt they even cared for mine.

I made another one to prove a point that I can do it in short time and I don't care for an "exposure" thread, x Afflic7ion will always be my main account.

I posted it so homo's like you can sit here on Boxden and talk about it. :greetings10:

[pic - click to view]

btw yay we got 10 points :D
 8 years ago '06        #116
space
space
 jhj26 said:
who is jann lee?
Jann Lee (he's still on itsbx) is P-Hill's good friend. Dude claimed he worked for Capcom. He became a MOD and was a familiar face around here. Then it turned out he didn't work for Capcom and that he scammed a bunch of people on a TV/Audio forum. He told people he had a hook-up for PS3's on launch day. It's really the people's fault for falling for it, but bottom line Jann lied about a lot of things. He went ghost and remained a MOD for a long time after that. He was only recently demodded.

And just so everyone knows, when you laugh at Kegar89 for being an idiot/loser, it really means you're mad or being too serious about it.
 8 years ago '06        #117
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Right, because the internet = serious business. It's even more serious when I laugh at you for being such a douche.
 8 years ago '04        #118
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
are gamerscores really that important that you have to mod yours to get a higher one? Like you dont get anything for having a higher game score except respect in the nerd community
 8 years ago '08        #119
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 8 years ago '09        #120
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 727 727
all the best .gifs should be posted in this thread!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy