My nigga Kegar89 Just took tha "L" from Microsoft!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2009, 07:37 PM         #81
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
cut dude some slack, hes from pittsburgh so obviously he isnt too bright.
Must be mad about them 6 Super Bowl rings? It's alright. :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #82
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,941 | Props total: 3140 3140
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
YES IM FIRST NOW b**chES!!!
:applause:

until I pull off a kegar
 8 years ago '04        #83
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,359 | Props total: 11566 11566
i dont know wats worse some1 lying about a score or a gamer calling out another gamer lol

its not that serious lol
 8 years ago '06        #84
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
 kegar89 said:
it ain't like I ran around bragging about it.
 kegar89 said:
Where did I ever brag about having a high gamerscore?
 P-Hill said:
how the f**k you earn 30k gs in 12 days?
 kegar89 said:
Cause I'm good homeboy. :dancingcool:

seriously, are you retarded?
 8 years ago '06        #85
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
 kegar89 said:
A.) The leaderboard is still up there, and I don't care that I'm not #1.
B.) I lied so I wouldn't get snitched on.
C.) Yeah, I got caught. You seem very happy about that.
D.) I made a new name but x Afflic7ion is my main account. I made the new one to make y'all mad cause this thread has 70+ posts and it's ridiculous.
E.) I did get snitched on, read my previous posts.
F.) I boosted the new name to 200K to prove a point, is that new name on any leaderboard? No.
G.) Again, read the above answers.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 kegar89 said:
Must be mad about them 6 Super Bowl rings? It's alright. :applause:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #87
space
space
 kegar89 said:
I care about gamerscore because I modded it? So that means because I modded my Xbox 360 too that I care about that as well?

Make some sense. It takes 5 minutes to do and it ain't like I ran around bragging about it.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #88
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #89
space
space
 kegar89 said:
First offense to each gamertag all they do is reset your gamerscore, that's it. It takes less than 5 minutes to do, but you know with that 5 minutes I wasted I have absolutely no life.

How could I be mad about anything? Did I post that I was pissed off that my gamerscore got reset? Where did I ever brag about having a high gamerscore? Why am I being taken so seriously? Why does it hurt you guys' feelings that I lost my gamerscore? Boosting gamerscore takes less than 5 minutes to do, you act like I sit here 24/7 with this s**t. I have no use in explaining anything anymore, the fact this is a thread and the fact that I'm the main topic of discussion is beyond sad.

Jayvivz was right, the BXGS is dead. Props to Da Ill One for being the only mature one here.
BXGS is dead because your getting owned........ GTFO

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #90
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 kegar89 said:
I care about gamerscore because I modded it? So that means because I modded my Xbox 360 too that I care about that as well?

Make some sense. It takes 5 minutes to do and it ain't like I ran around bragging about it.
how you gonna say you aint brag about it when dude just upped your posts sayin how you are so good and s**t

you missin my point about the gamerscore. what is the point of it? it does nothin for you. why raise your gs when it dont do a damn thing. its not like its money or anything like that. its useless and the purpose of havin a gs is to showoff how you suppose to be in a game and what you accomplished or whatever.

and the only ppl who care about gs are losers
 8 years ago '06        #91
space
space
again, once more to really pound it home:

1) you made a thread about gamerscores.
2) you boosted your gamerscore to be #1.
3) you lied about boosting your gamerscore, saying you'd "never spend money on that."
4) you bragged about your gamerscore jumping a high amount in a short period of time.
5) you got your gamerscore erased for cheating.
6) you then say you lied about cheating to "protect yourself"
7) you accuse someone here of snitching on you because your profile was set to private. you know, because once your profile is private not even xbox live can see it.
8) you make ANOTHER gamertag and boost that score up to 200,000 in 5 minutes.
9) you post that gamercard here so everyone can see your new fake gamerscore.

but apparently we're the ones who are mad and we're the ones who are taking it too seriously.

it all makes sense now. thanks for clearing that up for us.
 8 years ago '06        #92
space
space
 Comic Book Guy said:

3) you lied about boosting your gamerscore, saying you'd "never spend money on that."
4) you bragged about your gamerscore jumping a high amount in a short period of time.
7) you accuse someone here of snitching on you because your profile was set to private. you know, because once your profile is private not even xbox live can see it.

but apparently we're the ones who are mad and we're the ones who are taking it too seriously.

LMAO.... This pretty much sums up dude life from 1st grade to 12th
 8 years ago '05        #93
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 18421 18421
Damn bruh, i actually respected your gaming abilities. I didnt pay attention to your gamer score goin up by alot. Im hurt, feels like i jus found out my dad is also my mom LMFAO

Seriously tho, whats the point of makin your gamerscore appear higher than what it is??? Noone wins there
 8 years ago '06        #94
space
space
 P-Hill said:
lmao a**hole... your high a.ss gamer score, you know you gon be in the lead for a while unless Jann comes back.
 kegar89 said:
I put in work son, join the leaderboard. I'm sure someone on BX has me beat.
 jayvivz said:
Holy s**t @ 70k. *bows out*
 kegar89 said:
:greetings10:
 P-Hill said:
^^^lmaooooo you's a a**hole b, imma have to take you off my xbox live buddy list lmao
 kegar89 said:
Just cause you envious son don't mean you gotta hate. :dancingcool:
 kegar89 said:
Played 100+ games so far my man, can't hate I got extra time on my hands.
But it's not like you bragged or anything.
 8 years ago '05        #95
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i like when dudes get owned/exposed on the internet

they either get really mad or they take the 'yea, so what? you guys are losers for caring' approach

now, the latter is better than the former, simply because it's not AS childish

but the problem is, you took the time out to raise your gamerscore, so you must of cared what it was........then you lied about cheating, which means you wanted to conceal what you had done........then you got caught and said you got snitched on, which means you're mad about being caught.......then you made another tag and raised that gamerscore, which means you STILL care about your gamerscore

you lost dude, take it like a man and move on.....the people making fun of you aren't losers, they're completely right

falsely raising your gamerscore is like masturbating in a public restroom, just because it takes you less than 5 minutes to do it doesn't mean you're not a loser
 09-25-2009, 08:33 PM         #96
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damnnnn LOL this is wild. I dont even know s**t about the points & how they work since I never play 360, but this is funny as f**k
 8 years ago '04        #97
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Da Ill One said:
I mean really it's whatever...but honestly who cares what he did or how he did it? damn all of you bashing this dude act like not a neer none of you evry did something to get ahead at anything...I know in fact I would bet money on it that most of you (probably close to 98%) of you dudes talking about dude cheating have cheated or lied about something in your life...and if you say you didn't then you just lied right there...who cares what he did let dude do him...

the rest of you play your games and do what it is you do when you do what it is you do...
Of course your gonna defend him, you're guilty of similar bulls**t. Funny coming from the guy with that "expansive" dvd collection. Truthfully, I didn't care when you lied, and I don't care that he lied. I just don't see what there is to gain by doing so. It's not like a 100k GS is some kind of come up. s**t's like Jann Lee part deux, but at least he was scamming n*ggas.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-25-2009 at 08:49 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #98
space
space
 daliff89 said:

they either get really mad or they take the 'yea, so what? you guys are losers for caring' approach

but the problem is, you took the time out to raise your gamerscore, so you must of cared what it was........then you lied about cheating, which means you wanted to conceal what you had done........then you got caught and said you got snitched on, which means you're mad about being caught.......then you made another tag and raised that gamerscore, which means you STILL care about your gamerscore

you lost dude, take it like a man and move on.....the people making fun of you aren't losers, they're completely right

falsely raising your gamerscore is like masturbating in a public restroom, just because it takes you less than 5 minutes to do it doesn't mean you're not a loser
ether in text form
 8 years ago '04        #99
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Comic Book Guy said:

wow.

daliff89 said:

Even worse.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 09-25-2009 at 08:39 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #100
space
space
The BXGS is dead? 100 posts and 1200+ views in less than 12 hours....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy