My nigga Kegar89 Just took tha "L" from Microsoft!

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 kegar89 said:
It's that big of a deal? Wow. It was OBVIOUS I modded my gamerscore, the number one rule is never admit it if you never wanted to be caught. Would you confess to a murder or a robbery to a friend or on the internet? No. My gamerscore was a little high and obvious so why would I brag and say I modded my gamerscore if I didn't want to get caught? Think about it. The first offense of getting caught is you can't get achievements back from games you played.

I'm glad my gamerscore is the first thing on your mind Blockburner. You were probably the one who reported me. It's not like I'm never posting on Boxden again. It's not like I was hiding. You took the L for making such a big deal out of something so small, not me. I can get an account back to 100K right now if I wanted.

For those who are curious about how I did it, I'll explain. You need a data migration cable. Then you need to download Xport to get your profile from the 360 to your computer. From there you open it up in Profile Editor 2.0 and you can add achievements you haven't got to any game you have played. I was legit at 29K when I decided to do this.

I'm getting married in February. I did hang up gaming, competitively. Used to make tons of money doing it, now I play here and there when I can.

I did sell all of my stuff. My roomate who I live in college with has two 360's and I use one of his.

Like I previously stated, I didn't confess cause of snitches. I jumped from my legit 29K to 35K, then from 35K to 65K and stayed there for a few months and I never got caught once.

[pic - click to view]

My profile was set to private so nobody could see the games I played, the ONLY way you get caught is if someone snitches, so obviously someone did.
Uhh did you ever think that Microsoft, who actually created this entire system, has a way of noticing huge spikes in gamerscores regardless if your game history is private to other gamers?
 09-25-2009, 02:46 PM         #22
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
Uhh did you ever think that Microsoft, who actually created this entire system, has a way of noticing huge spikes in gamerscores regardless if your game history is private to other gamers?
You obviously didn't read my post. I jumped 40K gamerscore and sat there for a good 4-6 months with no problems whatsoever. Last time I checked, 40 is bigger than 30. Someone snitched, someone reported me. It's evident.

I ain't trippin' though, this s**t is comedy to me. I'm just right back up there with 200K, and it took me less than 5 minutes.
 8 years ago '06        #23
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1099 1099
Hahahahahahaha! This thread is gold. And I'm not laughing because of the topic at hand. I'm laughing because Kegar thinks someone HAD TO snitch on him to get caught. You don't think employees of xbox live can detect you're cheating their system?

Not to mention you just puffed up your gamerscore again to 200k, as if it makes a difference. This is where the judges decide that it's YOU who has no life. For some reason you think having an extremely inflated gamerscore makes some sort of difference. If cheating your gamerscore 40k in one day gets you caught, then what will 270k in one day get you? It doesn't matter either way, because it's not us who thinks having a gamerscore is a big deal. Not only did you make an "official thread" (that you had to cheat to be at the top of) about it, you went right back to cheating after getting caught. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
 8 years ago '08        #24
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 WEREWOLF said:
damn this thread is classic, first im like ....

[pic - click to view]

then im like.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

then im like, i done told you n*ggas, M$ 13 DONT play, they got a whole squad of geeky mara salvatrucha phillipine n*ggas wit itchy trigger fingers just sittin on that ban button ...n*gga, M$ and NSA be listening to your daily converstions over live all day, you think they cant tel when you be modding? lol just wait till the "database" catches up with you, in this case someone on BX prob snitched but f**k that you deserve that s**t

i want to kenshiro you fake xbox mod n*ggas...

[pic - click to view]

...so if you a modder or gamerscore cheat its just a matter of time before you get gotten. dont say i didnt warn you

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 8 years ago '08        #25
Spic 
space
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #26
space
space
lets analyze this further..

kegar89 said:
Cause I'm good homeboy. :dancingcool:
bragging about having a high gamerscore. apparently it's a big deal to him.

kegar89 said:
Quit complaining, and obviously you can't count cause I had 70K gamerscore about 4-5 weeks ago, I never updated my gamercard on Boxden.
lying about cheating because "if you lie about it you won't get caught" how'd that work out for you?

and the gem...

kegar89 said:
I don't have any mod tools to allow myself to use game saves and I damn sure ain't spending money on something like that.
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

8 years ago '07        #27
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 Spic said:
:rolll augh:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #28
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 kegar89 said:
You obviously didn't read my post. I jumped 40K gamerscore and sat there for a good 4-6 months with no problems whatsoever. Last time I checked, 40 is bigger than 30. Someone snitched, someone reported me. It's evident.

I ain't trippin' though, this s**t is comedy to me. I'm just right back up there with 200K, and it took me less than 5 minutes.

Wait I don't get it. How come you did it again when they probably going to do it again?
 8 years ago '04        #29
fmills15 
space
space
$1,560 | Props total: 19 19
Seems like a L to me.
 8 years ago '06        #30
space
space
When I first got my 360 back in November 2006, I thought getting a high gamerscore was part of having a 360. For the first few months I would try to boost it, then I realized it's not important or essential in the 360 experience.

But really, what's the advantage of having that high of a gamerscore, not to mention you had to cheat to get it? That's a double whammy to me. You care about having that high of a gamerscore you will cheat to do it. And the triple whammy comes in for Kegar because made a new name, claimed someone snitched on his old name, boosts his new name to 200k and THEN POSTS HIS NEW NAME HERE FOR WHOEVER SNITCHED ON HIM TO SEE.

This thread has the potential to be a classic.
 09-25-2009, 03:40 PM         #31
x7eflon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im bout to do it now
 8 years ago '06        #32
space
space
 kegar89 said:
My profile was set to private so nobody could see the games I played, the ONLY way you get caught is if someone snitches, so obviously someone did.
Damn, I didn't know setting my profile to private prevents the xbox live team from looking at my info.
 8 years ago '09        #33
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
This thread is the s**t
 8 years ago '06        #34
space
space
I just caught this dude said he made a lot of money off competitive gaming, compulsive lying is a disease homie.
 8 years ago '06        #35
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 Comic Book Guy said:
I just caught this dude said he made a lot of money off competitive gaming, compulsive lying is a disease homie.
Lol My n*gga Comic going in on this dude haha
 8 years ago '04        #36
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I mean really it's whatever...but honestly who cares what he did or how he did it? damn all of you bashing this dude act like not a neer none of you evry did something to get ahead at anything...I know in fact I would bet money on it that most of you (probably close to 98%) of you dudes talking about dude cheating have cheated or lied about something in your life...and if you say you didn't then you just lied right there...who cares what he did let dude do him...

the rest of you play your games and do what it is you do when you do what it is you do...
 8 years ago '06        #37
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
 kegar89 said:
I'm glad my gamerscore is the first thing on your mind Blockburner. You were probably the one who reported me. It's not like I'm never posting on Boxden again. It's not like I was hiding. You took the L for making such a big deal out of something so small, not me. I can get an account back to 100K right now if I wanted.
Since you made a thread for the boxden xbox gamerscore leadership. I take it you wanted some kinda of praise because you knew no matter what you would be in the lead lol. Seem like its a big deal to you right? Oh and I didn't rat on you homie I live by the G-code (yeah I know kinda lame), but then again everything about you is lame lol after you get caught you make another account on xbox live even tho you might have months of xbox live still active on that other name. So I take it gamerscore means alot to you once again.......................
 8 years ago '08        #38
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Da Ill One said:
I mean really it's whatever...but honestly who cares what he did or how he did it? damn all of you bashing this dude act like not a neer none of you evry did something to get ahead at anything...I know in fact I would bet money on it that most of you (probably close to 98%) of you dudes talking about dude cheating have cheated or lied about something in your life...and if you say you didn't then you just lied right there...who cares what he did let dude do him...

the rest of you play your games and do what it is you do when you do what it is you do...
Probably true but....Gamerscore? that s**t ain't putting you ahead in life lol
 09-25-2009, 04:30 PM         #39
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:

are you really playing captain save a hoe about a gamerscore and defend a compulsive liar.....

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #40
Spic 
space
space
space
 AyeDre said:
Probably true but....Gamerscore? that s**t ain't putting you ahead in life lol
I could see if he was lying to get a job or some pus*y but to lie about a f**king Bunch of numbers next to your name.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now