My nigga Kegar89 Just took tha "L" from Microsoft!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
8794 pageviews
196 comments

Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
My n*gga Kegar89 Just took tha "L" from Microsoft!

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga jump from 70k gamerscore to 103k in a matter of days. We ask him about it and all he did was lied to us :D

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

OWNED

Gamerscore Corrections
About Gamerscore corrections
A gamerscore correction occurs on a player’s LIVE account when they gain achievements through avoiding game play and the use of external tools. LIVE is committed to keeping the service free of this type of behavior as it violates the LIVE Terms of Use. When abnormal achievement or gamerscore activity is found, LIVE modifies the gamerscore of players who meet specific and automated criteria.

A LIVE player who obtained their gamerscore in this abnormal way will

Find their gamerscore reset to zero, and
Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements, and
Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view.
While players who have been identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games. In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other “fair” players do. The original gamerscore correction will remain permanent without any way to appeal.

Questions and answers
Under what circumstances does LIVE correct a specific gamerscore?
Specific and automated criteria are used to determine if a player has earned achievements by using tools that circumvent the game or avoid game play entirely. A player who meets these criteria has their gamerscore corrected.
How does LIVE know a player has been cheating on their gamerscore versus another player?
We look for abnormal achievement and gamerscore activity using criteria that identifies users who have used external means to earn achievements without really playing the game. Users who play games legitimately to earn an achievements are unaffected by this.
Does being a “cheater” change a player’s experience on LIVE?
We only correct the player’s current gamerscore and label them as a “cheater.” This label can be observed on Xbox.com, and through the player’s view of their gamercard on a console or PC connected to LIVE. They are still allowed to legitimately gain future achievements and the player’s experience doesn’t change in any other way.
I think I know someone who has been “cheating” – why haven’t you corrected their gamerscore?
For gamerscore corrections, cheating is when you gain achievements through avoiding game play and the use of external tools. If a player hasn’t met specific criteria then we don’t correct their gamerscore. If your definition of cheating is different, then gamerscore correction isn’t the answer – you should consider reporting the user through the feedback reporting system. It is also possible that the player is not cheating at all.
I’ve had my gamerscore corrected, is there any way to appeal the decision?
There is no way to appeal a gamerscore correction. We only correct gamerscores for players who meet the criteria 100%. Your best choice is to show the community you won’t do it again.
But it was my little brother/roommate/guest that did this using my gamertag. Can I appeal?
No. As is outlined in the Terms of Use you are responsible for all activity on your account.
I’m worried I might get my gamerscore corrected. What should I do?
Like the vast majority of Xbox LIVE members, if you earn achievements by playing through games like any other player, then you have nothing to worry about. Gamerscore correction only applies to players who use external means or avoid game play to earn achievements.
I’ve heard of other players getting banned. Why don’t you just ban these gamertags?
We believe in players reforming themselves, which is why gamerscore correction only applies to previously earned achievements. This allows these players to earn achievements like other “fair” players without having to get banned from LIVE. However, any user who violates the LIVE Terms of Use is subject to having their gamertag banned.

196 comments for "My nigga Kegar89 Just took tha "L" from Microsoft!"

8 years ago '06        #2
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65 OP
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
got my new xbox sig up :D
 8 years ago '08        #3
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
n*gga made a thread about it lol
 8 years ago '07        #4
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 411 411
damn this must be serious
 09-25-2009, 12:42 PM         #5
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was always braggin about his gamerscore

it all makes sense
 8 years ago '06        #6
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187

This dude trying to play coy, I don't use no tools I'm just good

Where is he hiding now?
 8 years ago '04        #7
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
....wow
 09-25-2009, 12:56 PM         #8
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow how lame is that? I remember the n*gga talking about he got married and s**t and was hanging up the gaming or some s**t like that.

What's good?
 8 years ago '07        #9
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #10
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
C'mon now, you jump from 70k to 100k in a week and you think MS won't notice? LOL @ saying "i just didn't change my gamercard on Boxden". Me and P-Hill clearly saw it was at 70k on the MGC site when he first posted the Gamerscore Leaderboard thread and took notice when it jumped to 100k in less than 2 weeks. I hope nobody snitched though.
 8 years ago '06        #11
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
 luda06 said:
Wow how lame is that? I remember the n*gga talking about he got married and s**t and was hanging up the gaming or some s**t like that.

What's good?
Yeah, he was selling all his s**t on BX too. A week later he was back.
 8 years ago '04        #12
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
:laughing25:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #13
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 jayvivz said:
C'mon now, you jump from 70k to 100k in a week and you think MS won't notice? LOL @ saying "i just didn't change my gamercard on Boxden". Me and P-Hill clearly saw it was at 70k on the MGC site when he first posted the Gamerscore Leaderboard thread and took notice when it jumped to 100k in less than 2 weeks. I hope nobody snitched though.
fingers pointing @ PS3 #1 Fanboy Ken V2
 09-25-2009, 01:36 PM         #14
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

09-25-2009, 01:38 PM         #15
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's that big of a deal? Wow. It was OBVIOUS I modded my gamerscore, the number one rule is never admit it if you never wanted to be caught. Would you confess to a murder or a robbery to a friend or on the internet? No. My gamerscore was a little high and obvious so why would I brag and say I modded my gamerscore if I didn't want to get caught? Think about it. The first offense of getting caught is you can't get achievements back from games you played.

I'm glad my gamerscore is the first thing on your mind Blockburner. You were probably the one who reported me. It's not like I'm never posting on Boxden again. It's not like I was hiding. You took the L for making such a big deal out of something so small, not me. I can get an account back to 100K right now if I wanted.

For those who are curious about how I did it, I'll explain. You need a data migration cable. Then you need to download Xport to get your profile from the 360 to your computer. From there you open it up in Profile Editor 2.0 and you can add achievements you haven't got to any game you have played. I was legit at 29K when I decided to do this.

luda06 said:

What's good?
I'm getting married in February. I did hang up gaming, competitively. Used to make tons of money doing it, now I play here and there when I can.

jayvivz said:
Yeah, he was selling all his s**t on BX too. A week later he was back.
I did sell all of my stuff. My roomate who I live in college with has two 360's and I use one of his.

jayvivz said:
Like I previously stated, I didn't confess cause of snitches. I jumped from my legit 29K to 35K, then from 35K to 65K and stayed there for a few months and I never got caught once. My profile was set to private so nobody could see the games I played, the ONLY way you get caught is if someone snitches, so obviously someone did.

Last edited by PR0TENTIAL; 09-25-2009 at 01:42 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #16
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Just get a life.

I thought I was bad when I have around 3k Gamerscore.
 09-25-2009, 02:05 PM         #17
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this thread is classic, first im like ....

[pic - click to view]

then im like...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

then im like, i done told you n*ggas, M$ 13 DONT play, they got a whole squad of geeky mara salvatrucha phillipine n*ggas wit itchy trigger fingers just sittin on that ban button ...n*gga, M$ and NSA be listening to your daily converstions over live all day, you think they cant tel when you be modding? lol just wait till the "database" catches up with you, in this case someone on BX prob snitched but f**k that you deserve that s**t

i want to kenshiro you fake xbox mod n*ggas...

[pic - click to view]

...so if you a modder or gamerscore cheat its just a matter of time before you get gotten. dont say i didnt warn you

[pic - click to view]

09-25-2009, 02:19 PM         #18
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ cheating for live points.
 09-25-2009, 02:23 PM         #19
Young WEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
....Never Knew n*ggas Took Xbox So Serious...

I Think Am Go Out & Cop A Xbox. If Drama Like This Goes Down On The Xbox Live....I Wanna Laugh At This Shyt Everytime.
 09-25-2009, 02:28 PM         #20
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago