Hip Hop Conspiracy Theories? True or false?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
6065 pageviews
13 comments

fernandoarrabal 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 23 23
Hip Hop Conspiracy Theories? True or false?

We've all seen the conspiracy theories of Kanye West and Jay-Z being Freemasons. All of them throwing up Masonic hand signs (Rocafella). What do ya'll think about that s**t? Is it paranoid peeps putting together s**t that don't make sense? Or is there really an Illuminati out there controlling all the world's politics/money/media?

I recently saw this video on youtube called "I Control The Weather Obama" it's on some conspiracy s**t I have no idea who made it but the guy is talking about Illuminati, RFID (Mark Of the Beast) chips, chemtrails, Masonic rituals, and Obama's satanic hand signs. Very trippy s**t. It was all done on the "Forever" instrumental by Drake.

I remember an interview with Professor Griff (Public Enemy) saying there's a lot of Occult going on in Hip Hop. He was saying Pimp C got murdered because he was gonna expose the industry on it's homos3xuality. s**t like Russell Simmons and Ne-Yo were gay n s**t. He also mentioned "Blood sacrifices" mentioning that Jennifer Hudson's family murder was on some ritual k!lling s**t. Crazy....

Plus we all watched the MTV VMAS. What was up with Jack Black asking the people to hold hands and pray to Satan? Lady Gaga's bloody ritualistic Pagan-like sacrificial performance? Jay-Z's set of course had the whole crowd throwing up Masonic hand signs.

Is this s**t a coincidence?

13 comments for "Hip Hop Conspiracy Theories? True or false?"

09-24-2009, 11:29 AM         #2
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Booga Booga !
 8 years ago '04        #3
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
In America dude, nothing is coincidence, or anywhere else for that matter.
 09-24-2009, 12:10 PM         #4
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe in a new world order and in a Illuminati.... but I don't believe in the general internet's evil perception of this... In fact, I don't even believe Illuminati is a group... More like Anonymous, except there is no name to it....

In my mind the Illuminati are simply what the name itself indicates... The enlightened ones.... and a New World Order in my mind is all the nations together, a one world government... I think a one world government is inevitable... it will happen people, it has to... In fact I want it to...
 8 years ago '06        #5
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,448 | Props total: 1097 1097
 fernandoarrabal said:
We've all seen the conspiracy theories of Kanye West and Jay-Z being Freemasons. All of them throwing up Masonic hand signs (Rocafella). What do ya'll think about that s**t? Is it paranoid peeps putting together s**t that don't make sense? Or is there really an Illuminati out there controlling all the world's politics/money/media?

I recently saw this video on youtube called "I Control The Weather Obama" it's on some conspiracy s**t I have no idea who made it but the guy is talking about Illuminati, RFID (Mark Of the Beast) chips, chemtrails, Masonic rituals, and Obama's satanic hand signs. Very trippy s**t. It was all done on the "Forever" instrumental by Drake.

I remember an interview with Professor Griff (Public Enemy) saying there's a lot of Occult going on in Hip Hop. He was saying Pimp C got murdered because he was gonna expose the industry on it's homos3xuality. s**t like Russell Simmons and Ne-Yo were gay n s**t. He also mentioned "Blood sacrifices" mentioning that Jennifer Hudson's family murder was on some ritual k!lling s**t. Crazy....

Plus we all watched the MTV VMAS. What was up with Jack Black asking the people to hold hands and pray to Satan? Lady Gaga's bloody ritualistic Pagan-like sacrificial performance? Jay-Z's set of course had the whole crowd throwing up Masonic hand signs.

Is this s**t a coincidence?
I can believe Ne-Yo being gay, but Jennifer Hudson's family being slain for a blood sacrifice ritual? Not so much.
 8 years ago '06        #6
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
This Illuminati bulls**t is getting out of hand.

Can we not just k!ll yall without you looking into it?
 8 years ago '05        #7
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,041 | Props total: 815 815
 AlexG1989 said:
I believe in a new world order and in a Illuminati.... but I don't believe in the general internet's evil perception of this... In fact, I don't even believe Illuminati is a group... More like Anonymous, except there is no name to it....

In my mind the Illuminati are simply what the name itself indicates... The enlightened ones.... and a New World Order in my mind is all the nations together, a one world government... I think a one world government is inevitable... it will happen people, it has to... In fact I want it to...
 8 years ago '04        #8
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
who gives a f**k. listen to the music, move on.
 09-24-2009, 02:03 PM         #9
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
whats so funny
 8 years ago '06        #10
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I've never commented on it but its definitely not something that people need to take lightly. Take the celebrities out of the equation altogether and focus on other s**t happening around you. There is definitely a movement towards a one world government. Like buddy said above, its inevitable. I don't want it to happen though.

Jay Z being a part of an occult is small potatoes when you look at the big picture...Especially when you're talking about the entertainment industry.
 8 years ago '06        #11
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
are they accepting application forms for the illumnati, so i can join and yall talk about me all day and be obsessed with me
 8 years ago '04        #12
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
i'm going to go with false.
 8 years ago '05        #13
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166

1 Mason Down ... Kanye, Rihanna, and Jay-Z next to get it.

You know like True Blood theres vampires, and vampire k!llers. Whos gonna be the mason k!ller for hip hop? Tupac wanted to. Whos gonna take his place.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 deLeet said:

[pic - click to view]

Booga Booga !
:agreement6::roll laugh:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy