most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win this rivalry?
Raiders will win 29 67.44%
Broncos will win 11 25.58%
Tie 1 2.33%
Fuck both these teams (hater status) 2 4.65%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
14-10 broncos.
 09-23-2009, 06:09 PM         #22
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do i bet? i wna vote for the raiders winning this
 8 years ago '08        #23
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Broncos will win
 8 years ago '05        #24
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 MicRo said:
how do i bet? i wna vote for the raiders winning this
Ill add you to teh Avy bet list....
Come sunday if Broncos win then you gotta rock a Broncos avy that we pick for you for the next week. If Raiders win them me and the others who said Broncos would win have to wear a Raiders avy all week :applause:

This game has the potential to be game of the week! Two revamped hungry defenses!

Last edited by katalist; 09-23-2009 at 06:34 PM..
 09-23-2009, 06:40 PM         #25
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh i c, sounds fair
 8 years ago '07        #26
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685
space
space
$53,745 | Props total: 38636 38636
 katalist said:
Im excited as hell for this game, both teams are very improved this year, should be a very good game.
Its a hated rivalry son, always excited when the silver and black play the donkeys, usually it makes for a solid game, minus last years monday night slaughter of us. My boy has a $200 dollar bet for the raiders to win this game....haha i dunno what he's thinkin, thats over confident. Definetely won't be a blowout. the game will be close on both sides of the ball. I expect both teams to leave it all out on the field at the end of the 4th quarter
 8 years ago '07        #27
theFREAK 3685 heat pts3685
space
space
$53,745 | Props total: 38636 38636
Former Bronco Erik Pears will start at left guard against former team

By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 at 3:17 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Rather than create change at two positions, Raiders coach Tom Cable said Wednesday Erik Pears will replace Robert Gallery at left guard when Oakland hosts the Denver Broncos.

Cable said Pears has every position along the offensive line in the NFL, but the only game action has been at right and left tackle, where he had 26 starts with Denver in 2006 and 2007. Pears had seven starts at guard for the Cologne Centurions of NFL Europe in 2005.

Starting Pears at guard will enable to keep Chris Morris at center.
 8 years ago '07        #28
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Raiders got this...not going to do a lot of debating about it because it is pointless. But I will say this.

- Russell plays a lot better.
- McFadden rushes for his best game so far this season.

Just a couple predictions...
 8 years ago '05        #29
space
space
SPORTSLINE.com PREVIEW (front page of this threadis NFL.com preview)

[code]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gamecenter/preview/NFL_20090927_DEN@OAK[/code]

A strong start and revamped defense have first-year coach Josh McDaniels and the Denver Broncos feeling quite confident. The Oakland Raiders are trying to build their own confidence in a shaky offense by improving on their first victory.

The Broncos look to continue their strong defensive play against the offensively challenged Raiders when the AFC West rivals meet Sunday in Oakland.

Denver (2-0) hired McDaniels, 33, to replace Mike Shanahan in January, and he quickly changed the team's defensive scheme to a 3-4 hoping to get production out of a unit that struggled in 2008. It ranked 30th in points per game (28.0) and 29th in yardage allowed (374.6) while forcing a league-low 13 turnovers with 26 sacks.

"We just said, 'All right, we're going in that direction regardless,'" McDaniels said. "The 3-4 they played last year was more of a hybrid, gimmicky type of deal. I don't really think it created much success when they played it anyway."

The changes appear to be making a difference so far, as the Broncos have given up the fewest points in the NFL with 13 and their 507 yards allowed rank only behind the New York Jets' 482. They've also generated five turnovers.

"We are far from perfect, but we are playing good enough defense right now to give ourselves a chance," McDaniels said.

The defense came up big in last Sunday's 27-6 win over Cleveland, allowing 200 yards while recovering two fumbles and intercepting a pass. That came a week after the unit allowed 307 yards and had two interceptions in a 12-7 win at Cincinnati.

Elvis Dumervil is one of the biggest beneficiaries of McDaniels' new scheme after being asked to move from the line to outside linebacker, something he wasn't very fond of at first. He tied a team record by getting all four of Denver's sacks against the Browns, coming within one of his total from last season. He also forced one of the fumbles.

"He's just a relentless pass rusher," cornerback Champ Bailey said. "He's one of the best I've seen, and I've played with some great ones. He never stops, his motor is always going."

The Raiders (1-1) will try to solve Denver's rebuilt defense after last week's bizarre 13-10 win at Kansas City. The offense managed 166 yards while the defense gave up 409, the first time in the Raiders' 50-year history they've emerged with a victory after allowing more than 400 yards and gaining fewer than 200.

"Somehow, we found a way to win," coach Tom Cable said. "We feel good about that, but we also recognize that you've got to keep this real. This doesn't make the season. This doesn't make anybody feel like we've arrived, or anything like that. We've got a heck of a lot of work to do."

Much of those offensive struggles are attributed to shaky play from JaMarcus Russell, who completed 7 of 24 passes for 109 yards while getting sacked twice against the Chiefs.

Russell, however, has had flashes of excellent play in two games, showing why Oakland made him the top pick of the 2007 draft.

He went 4 of 7 for 67 yards to set up Darren McFadden's 5-yard TD run with 1:07 to play in Week 2, completing a nine-play, 69-yard drive in 91 seconds. That came a week after he threw a 57-yard touchdown pass on fourth-and-14 to Louis Murphy with 2:34 left before the defense allowed a touchdown run 2:16 later to lose 24-20 to San Diego.

"That should give him great confidence because that's two weeks in a row he had a great 2-minute that put points on the board," tight end Zach Miller said. "He just needs to focus on what he did in that drive and just carry that through for the rest of the game."

Oakland will have to endure the loss of right guard Robert Gallery, who is out four to six weeks after breaking a bone in his left leg last Sunday.

The Broncos' quarterback situation is a bit more stable with Kyle Orton, who has completed 55.4 percent of his passes for 506 yards and two touchdowns. One of his TD passes, though, came on a tipped ball that was turned into an 87-yard game-winning score by Brandon Stokley with 11 seconds left against the Bengals.

Denver had six plays of 25 yards or more against Cleveland, including a 45-yard scoring run by Correll Buckhalter.

These teams split the season series last year with each winning as the visitor. The Broncos won 41-14 for their fifth victory in six meetings at Oakland.

HEAD TO HEAD (Sportsline.com)

OFFENSE
POINTS/GAME = Broncos 19.5 and Raiders 16.5
Passing Yds/Game = Broncos 245 and Raiders 158.7
Rushing Yards/Game = Broncos 130.5 and Raiders 107.5

DEFENSE

Points/Game Allowed = Broncos 6.5 and Raiders 17
Passing Yards/Game Allowed = Broncos 183.5 and Raiders 238
Rushing Yards/Game Allowed = Broncos 70 and Raider 125

RANKING
Total Offense
Broncos 375.5 yards and Raiders 266
Total Defense Yards = Broncos 253.5 yards and Raiders 363 yards

EXPERT PICKS =

Harmon = Broncos
Prisco = Raiders
Judge = Raiders
Urbano = Broncos
Madden = Raiders
Richard = Raiders

Once again this is NOT MY OPINION, this is from Sportsline.com's preview of the game
[code]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/gamecenter/preview/NFL_20090927_DEN@OAK[/code]

Last edited by katalist; 09-23-2009 at 07:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 theFREAK said:
I expect both teams to leave it all out on the field at the end of the 4th quarter
Yup, definatly wont be a blowout, itll be intense and very close imo :dancingcool:
You want in on the avy bet?
 09-23-2009, 07:15 PM         #31
CatchinZs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My avy.

On da line.

Woot
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #32
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
OAKTOWN all day...

put me down
 09-23-2009, 07:55 PM         #33
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raidersssss raiiiiiideeeeerrrrrrssss raiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrrsssss!!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #34
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 katalist said:
Yup, definatly wont be a blowout, itll be intense and very close imo :dancingcool:
You want in on the avy bet?
it almost always seem to be like in division rival games in the afc west...cant wait real talk!
 8 years ago '04        #35
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,071 | Props total: 6137 6137
i dont normally do avy bets because they are stupid but when its raiders broncos I might as well. Broncos gonna take this. Shut down their run and they have absolutly nothing
 09-23-2009, 08:32 PM         #36
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
raiders got this
 8 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 CatchinZs said:
My avy.

On da line.

Woot
Posted via Mobile Device
Whos ya team playa? who you wanna put the avy bet on?
Let me know and ill add ya to the list
 8 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 YOUNGZERO said:
Raidersssss raiiiiiideeeeerrrrrrssss raiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrrsssss!!!!!!
You wanna get in on this avy bet playa?
 8 years ago '04        #39
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Raiders taking a big time L this weekend and it won't even be pretty.

if we take care of the football it will be a massacre.
 8 years ago '05        #40
space
space
Raiders fans work on or find a AVY that you want the Broncos fans to wear for a week if Broncos get beat this weekend :applause:

We got a few ready for Raiders fans if Broncos win this weekend, just gotta pick the best one :applause:

Broncos vs Raiders!! Cant wait!! :dancingcool: :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy