Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders - 4:15PM/1:15PM Sunday on CBS

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who will win this rivalry?
Raiders will win 29 67.44%
Broncos will win 11 25.58%
Tie 1 2.33%
Fuck both these teams (hater status) 2 4.65%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
7871 pageviews
290 comments

katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders - 4:15PM/1:15PM Sunday on CBS

Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders

Broncos whooped the Raiders..

HERE IS YOUR AVY RAIDERS FANS!!!!!!!! PUT IT ON!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

'Broncos >>> Raiders' under your avy to please

Last edited by katalist; 09-27-2009 at 07:06 PM..

290 comments for "Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders - 4:15PM/1:15PM Sunday on CBS"

8 years ago '05        #2
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
f**k an avy bet but my Raiders gonna smash da broncos in a battle of f**ked up qb's
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #3
DJ-Ice_9 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
looks like this was made by a broncos fan, defending Orton really?? The broncos are 2-0 because they sucked balls last year and got an easy schedule. Seriously the browns? That's not something to be proud of, that's something that should be expected. Plus the bengals win was a complete fluke. And no mention of the raiders defense? Russell isn't a threat he sucks, seriously I'm a huge raiders fan and can admit Russell is pretty damn inconsistent. But the raiders defense is ridiculous I highly doubt Orton will be able to handle the pressure. My pick is the raiders, it wont be a high scoring game because of Russell's inaccuracy and Oakland's defense. Orton will probably throw 2 or 3 picks. Mcfadden will hopefully break 100 rushing yards.
 8 years ago '05        #4
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,424 | Props total: 24 24
Raiders gonna expose these chumps :guns1:

573 - 103 STRK: 5 w in a row WIN PCT: 84% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 8 years ago '07        #5
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
lmAO @ the orton pic

edit: and the dumervil pic.

would love to see my raiders take it but I really don't know just yet. my homie happens to be a broncos fan so thats two games a year that usually devolve to insult hurling and bad sportsmanship with no real analysis.

that fourth quarter stat of orton's really interests me because that's where we generally have our biggest chokes.

let's limit those home-run plays. asomugha style.

Last edited by Jayceon; 09-23-2009 at 10:44 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #6
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 twodollars2 said:
f**k an avy bet but my Raiders gonna smash da broncos in a battle of f**ked up qb's
Posted via Mobile Device
u scared?

I see all these raider fans confident but why the f**k aren't they throwing they avy up?

DJ-Ice_9 said:
looks like this was made by a broncos fan, defending Orton really?? The broncos are 2-0 because they sucked balls last year and got an easy schedule. Seriously the browns? That's not something to be proud of, that's something that should be expected. Plus the bengals win was a complete fluke. And no mention of the raiders defense? Russell isn't a threat he sucks, seriously I'm a huge raiders fan and can admit Russell is pretty damn inconsistent. But the raiders defense is ridiculous I highly doubt Orton will be able to handle the pressure. My pick is the raiders, it wont be a high scoring game because of Russell's inaccuracy and Oakland's defense. Orton will probably throw 2 or 3 picks. Mcfadden will hopefully break 100 rushing yards.
Orton has looked 5x better than Jamarcus

at least when Orton throws passes away he intends to do it to extend the drive or avoid the mistake Russell just does it because hes trying to hit his target

put me down for the avy bets.....Broncos (not close)

we won't lose this game unless we just completely overlook them and lay a egg than I would be worried. I will be completely shocked if we take a L on a sunday. I expect the D to shut the run game down early and force jamarcus into some bad situations all Orton has to do is take care of the football and score 1 TD and get us 2 FGs and it be enough to win as long as were on the the + side of the turnover margin.

Last edited by K1; 09-23-2009 at 10:50 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #7
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,556 | Props total: 18065 18065
Asomugha will allow another td
 8 years ago '08        #8
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
Jack, Coke, and a Hoe at 11 am

Orton is the man haha
 8 years ago '06        #9
303champ239 
space
space
$184 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ-Ice_9 said:
Wrong-Broncos have a ridiculous schedule..any real fan that actually looks at the schedule would know..

Right-Russell does suck....Maybe you do actually watch football...

Wrong-Orton has zero picks through 2 games..Why 2 or 3 all of a sudden. 1 at most..

Wrong-Bush breaks 100 before Mcfadden..1 career 100+yard game..s**ts weak

Mcfadden's 3 best performances so far...
2008---Week 2 @KC W 23-8 21 164 7.8 50 1 1 9 9.0 9 0 2 1--Still fumbled twice
2009---Week 1 SD L 24-20 17 68 4.0 11 0 2 25 12.5 13 0 1 1
2008---Week 1, 15, 16...46 yards

5 career TD's..Reggie Bush vol 2

Put me down for the avy bet..We got this...
 8 years ago '05        #10
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
attention k1 entertainment: who da f**k gives a s**t bout a f**king avy ol wack a.ss n*gga in luv with a damn picture like I said Raiders gonna smash dem damn donkeys point blank period!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #11
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Silver and black is where it's at. I would do an avy bet, but I already have to use this disgusting picture as mine.
 8 years ago '07        #12
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,725 | Props total: 38575 38575
Pretty early to start the thread, somewhat 4-5 days in advance, by gametime this thread will be at least 15 pages deep. The Raiders are going to hand it to the Broncos and expose Josh Mcdaniels team. This is a make or break game for JaMarcus Russell and for the Raiders running game which has yet to impress and put up solid numbers. Look for Darren McFadden to push for almost 100 yards against denver Our defense WILL stop Orton, Buckhalter and Moreno and look for Greg Ellis to get his 4th sack of the year along with Seymour doing damage to Orton and the Broncos offensive line. It will be a good game i believe but the Raiders will prevail and I jus got a feeling that Murphy is poised for another big game....Look for Heyward-Bey to make more than one catch too... How it all falls down...

RAIDERS: 17

broncos: 14

Last edited by theFREAK; 09-23-2009 at 01:32 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #13
space
space

[pic - click to view]

THIS WEEK: The Oakland Raiders, members of the American Football Conference Western Division, host division rival Denver this Sunday in a contest pitting two original American Football League teams. Kickoff is set for 1:15 p.m. PT at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.

The game marks the third of three straight games that the Silver and Black will play against an AFC Western Division opponent. The Raiders are facing every AFC West opponent in the first three weeks of the 2009 NFL regular season, having already played San Diego in Week 1, Kansas City in Week 2 and now the Broncos in Week 3. Last year, the Raiders faced every AFC West opponent in the first four weeks of the regular season—Denver, Week 1, Kansas City, Week 2 and San Diego, Week 4.

TELEVISION: The game will be televised on CBS. If sold out per NFL blackout rules, the game will air in the Bay Area on KPIX CBS 5. The game will also air in Sacramento on KOVR Channel 13 as well as on KHSL in Chico, KION in Monterey and KJEO in Fresno.

RADIO: The game will air on Raiders Radio originating on KSFO 560 AM, the Silver and Black’s Flagship for the multi-state Radio Network. Greg Papa and former Raiders player, a.ssistant and head coach Tom Flores will man the booth for the 12th straight year. The radio pregame show and postgame show will feature Raider Legends George Atkinson and David Humm along with KSFO’s Rich Walcoff.

SPANISH RADIO: The game will air on radio station La Kaliente, KZSF 1370 AM. Armando Botello and Angel Dinamita handle announcing duties. Bay Area radio personalities Victor Zaragoza and Sal Acevedo are the sideline reporters.

CONNECTIONS

RAIDERS: WR Javon Walker (2006-07) and DT Gerard Warren (2005-06) both played for the Denver Broncos…TE Zach Miller was teammates with Broncos S Josh Barrett at Arizona State…RB Darren McFadden and Broncos RB Peyton Hillis were teammates at Arkansas…Broncos RB LaMont Jordan played for the Raiders from 2005-07…DT Tommy Kelly was teammates with Broncos DL Ronald Fields and LB Mario Haggan at Mississippi State…DE Greg Ellis and Broncos DL Vonnie Holliday were teammates at UNC…C Samson Satele and Broncos CB Andre’ Goodman were teammates with the Miami Dolphins (2007-08)…Broncos S Renaldo Hill played one year for the Oakland Raiders (2005)…T Eric Pears played for the Broncos (2005-08), played college football at Colorado State and is from Denver, CO.

BRONCOS: Broncos WR Jabar Gaffney and LB Andra Davis were teammates of Raiders DT Gerard Warren at Florida…Raiders DT Richard Seymour played with Broncos CB Champ Bailey at Georgia…Seymour was also a teammate of Broncos RB LaMont Jordan (2008), WR Jabar Gaffney (2006-08), TE Daniel Graham (2002-06) and LS Lonie Paxton (2000-08) in New England…Broncos LB/DE Elvis Dumervil was a teammate of CB Chris Johnson and RB Michael Bush at Louisville…QB Bruce Gradkowski and Broncos P Brett Kern played together at Toledo…Broncos linebackers coach Don Martindale was an a.ssistant coach for the Oakland Raiders (2004-08)…Broncos LB D.J. Williams is from Concord, CA. and attended De La Salle High School.

RAIDERS-BRONCOS SERIES: The Raiders lead the series 55-40-2 over the Broncos in regular season play since the teams first met in 1960. The teams are 1-1 in the postseason.

LAST WEEK: The Oakland Raiders defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 13-10 at Arrowhead Stadium. K Sebastian Janikowski capped a 12-play, 58-yard drive with a 48-yard field goal to tie the game at 3-3 with 4:45 left in the second quarter. S Michael Huff returned an interception to the Chiefs 49 leading to Janikowski connecting on a 54-yard field goal to give the Raiders a 6-3 lead with 8:33 left in the third quarter. RB Darren McFadden scored from 5 yards out to cap a 9-play, 69-yard drive to give the Raiders their margin of victory. Janikowski’s extra point gave the Raiders a 13-10 lead with 1:07 left in the game. The Raiders defense made sure the lead held as DE Greg Ellis recorded one of his two sacks on the Chiefs’ final offensive possession and Huff broke up a pass on fourth and four. QB JaMarcus Russell was completed 4 of 7 passes for 67 yards on the final drive—to McFadden for 11 and 9 yards; to rookie WR Louis Murphy for 19 yards and to WR Todd Watkins for 28 yards on third and 15.

NEXT WEEK: The Oakland Raiders travel to Houston to face the Texans on Sunday, October 4. The Raiders and Texans have faced each other in each of the past three seasons with last year’s game taking place in Oakland, with the Silver and Black prevailing, 27-16.
 8 years ago '07        #14
space
space

[pic - click to view]

HUFF TAKES AWAY - THE SEQUEL: S Michael Huff intercepted two passes during the September 20 win over the Chiefs in Kansas City, upping his total to a league-leading three and adding to his turnover count to four. Huff had a hand in both turnovers produced by the Raider defense during the September 14 contest against the San Diego Chargers at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Huff recovered a first quarter fumble in Raiders territory to halt a potential scoring drive and added an interception in the third quarter. Three of Huff’s four career interceptions have come versus the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium.

ELLIS THE ILLEST: DE Greg Ellis collected his second and third sacks of the 2009 regular season during the September 20 win over the Chiefs in Kansas City. Ellis posted a sack in his first game as a Raider, dropping the Chargers QB for a five yard loss. Ellis, who totaled eight sacks for the Dallas Cowboys in 2008, now has 80 career sacks. He ranks eighth among active players in sacks.

LECHLER STARTS ANOTHER STREAK: Pro Bowl P Shane Lechler has picked up where he left off in 2008, with six of his seven punts traveling 50 yards or longer during the September 20 win over the Chiefs in Kansas City, including a 70-yarder, the seventh time in his pro career that a Lechler punt has traveled 70 yards or longer. He averaged almost 60 yard per punt versus Kansas City. Lechler recorded punts of 55 and 54 yards during the September 14 contest against the San Diego Chargers at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. Lechler recorded punts of more than 50 yards in every game in 2008 and had at least one punt of 50 yards or longer in 13 games in 2007.

SPREADING THE WEALTH: Six different players caught at least one pass during the September 20 win over the Chiefs in Kansas City. Five different players caught at least one caught pass for the Raiders during the 2009 season opener against San Diego at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on September 14. TE Zach Miller paced the Silver and Black with six catches while rookie WR Louis Murphy recorded four receptions. RB Darren McFadden hauled in two passes—one from JaMarcus Russell and one from Bruce Gradkowski.

FIRST CAREER NFL CATCH FOR 12, 19: Raiders rookie Darrius Heyward-Bey posted his first reception as a pro, a 18-yard pass from QB JaMarcus Russell in the second quarter of the September 20 win over the Chiefs in Kansas City. Todd Watkins also recorded his first catch as a Raider and as a pro, a 28-yarder from Russell during the game-winning drive on September 20 at Kansas City.

TOUCHDOWN McFADDEN!: Raiders RB Darren McFadden, who led the Raiders in rushing touchdowns as a rookie with four, scored the game-winning touchdown on a 5-yard run in the waning moments of the September 20 win over the Chiefs in Kansas City. He scored his first NFL career TD on a 19-yard run last season in the Raiders’ win over the Chiefs in Kansas City.

DOUBLE DIGITS FOR MORRISON: LB Kirk Morrison led the Raiders in tackles with 13 during the September 20 win over the Chiefs in Kansas City. Morrison established a career high in tackles last year (135) and has led the Silver and Black in tackles the past three seasons after finishing second as a rookie in 2005.

YOUTH IS SERVED: JaMarcus Russell, at age 24 and entering his third pro season, is the third-youngest starting quarterback in the NFL in 2009, behind two rookies—Matthew Stafford (21) of the Detroit Lions and Mark Sanchez (22) of the New York Jets.

YOUTH IS SERVED, PART II: The Oakland Raiders started two rookies at wide receiver—first round pick Darrius Heyward-Bey and fourth round selection Louis Murphy—for the September 14 contest against the San Diego Chargers, marking only the third time since 1977 that an NFL team started two rookie wide receivers in a season opener. In 1988, the San Diego Chargers started rookies Anthony Miller and Quinn Early at wide receiver while in 2000, the Cincinnati Bengals opened at wide receiver with Peter Warrick and Ron Dugans.

BIG PLAY: QB JaMarcus Russell and rookie WR Louis Murphy connected on a 57-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter against the Chargers at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on September 14. It was the first career touchdown for Murphy, who totaled four receptions for 87 yards in his regular season debut.

MILLER GAINS: TE Zach Miller led all receivers with six catches for 96 yards against the Chargers at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on September 14. His 96 receiving yards set a personal single-game high, eclipsing his 95-yard performance against the Chargers last season.

SEYMOUR ARRIVES: DE Richard Seymour collected two sacks for losses totaling seven yards in his Raiders debut against the Chargers. Seymour was one of just eight players in the league to produce two sacks on NFL Kickoff Weekend and is tied for the league lead in that category.

DYNAMIC DUO: RB’s Darren McFadden and Michael Bush combined for 123 yards on the ground on 29 attempts against the Chargers at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on September 14. McFadden paced the team with 68 yards rushing, while Bush contributed 55 yards including a four-yard touchdown run in the first quarter. McFadden also hauled in four passes for 25 yards.

BRANCH BREAKS ‘EM OFF: Tyvon Branch made his first career start at SS against the Chargers and established a career-high with nine total tackles including eight solo stops. The second-year player also added a pass defensed and a tackle for a loss.

HIGGINS MOVING THE CHARTS: Johnnie Lee Higgins’ 67 career returns and 709 career yards already both rank 10th on the Silver and Black’s all-time list.
 8 years ago '07        #15
space
space
 TheKid21 said:
Jack, Coke, and a Hoe at 11 am

Orton is the man haha
 8 years ago '04        #16
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 K1Entertainment said:
u scared?

I see all these raider fans confident but why the f**k aren't they throwing they avy up?

Orton has looked 5x better than Jamarcus

at least when Orton throws passes away he intends to do it to extend the drive or avoid the mistake Russell just does it because hes trying to hit his target

put me down for the avy bets.....Broncos (not close)

we won't lose this game unless we just completely overlook them and lay a egg than I would be worried. I will be completely shocked if we take a L on a sunday. I expect the D to shut the run game down early and force jamarcus into some bad situations all Orton has to do is take care of the football and score 1 TD and get us 2 FGs and it be enough to win as long as were on the the + side of the turnover margin.
relax buddy...the thread just got made today

[video - click to view]

Raiders- 34
Broncos- 1

how the broncos scored 1 point is inexplicable but im riding with that score!!

nah im bulls**ttin but you already know to put me down for the silver and black
 8 years ago '05        #17
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
 DJ-Ice_9 said:
looks like this was made by a broncos fan, defending Orton really?? And no mention of the raiders defense?
[code]
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009092712/2009/REG3/broncos@raiders[/code]

Are you serious?? Check the f**kin link to NFL.com. This is not some Broncos fanboys Preview of the game, its taken from NFL.com and its a preview for BOTH TEAMS.

Everything posted by me to start this thread WAS TAKEN FROM NFL.COM... as with all my threads I keep it NON BIASED for the first post, info which is ALWAYS taken the from NFL.com's PREVIEW page , do some research before making stupid comments.

Check the link at the bottom of my first post.. EVERYTHING was taken from NFL.com, non of that was my opinion. Infact, defending Orton? Ask any fellow Broncos fans and they will tell you that Orton is my least favorite BRoncos QB of all time. All this was taken from NFL.com's GAME DAY PREVIEW, except the pictures.

Is NFL.com biased now to? The f**k outta here ya lame emotional kid, all taken from a "un-biased" NFL.com Preview.

Last edited by katalist; 09-23-2009 at 03:02 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #18
smooth groove 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 1021 1021
Im down for an avy battle. Put me down for the raiders. Hope JaMarcus russell mans the f**k up.
 8 years ago '05        #19
space
space
 smooth groove said:
Im down for an avy battle. Put me down for the raiders. Hope JaMarcus russell mans the f**k up.
Got ya added to the Avy Bet playa :dancingcool:

BELOW IS MY OPINION FROM ANOTHER THREAD
(so this other dude can see the difference between NFL.coms preview that I copied and MY OPINION ON THE GAME). First page was all taken from NFL.com and there preview NON OF MY OPINION.. below is MY OPINION.

Yall have improved alot from last year (Raiders and Broncos are two of the 3 teams i picked to improve the most this year), on Defense yall look alot more confident and same with the running game its looking very good (Aso is also one of my favorite players in the league and up there with Champ as my fav CB).

IMO Broncos will win the game by 3 points or 10 points I think, in a very very close game (20-17 or 24-14 i guess).

Things im worried about = Yall running game, Janikowski kicking a few ridicolously long kicks (happened to me in Madden lol), Your Improved D and Aso picking off Orton.

Things yall should be worried about = Our improved D and also watch out for Marshall to have a breakout game (he played barely any time last week in 1st half but had a good 2nd half. Hes also learning the playbook more each week).

Last edited by katalist; 09-23-2009 at 03:11 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #20
space
space
 theFREAK said:
Pretty early to start the thread,
RAIDERS: 17

broncos: 14

True.. but I thought why the hell not, this is a rivalry game, lets get the trash talk out of the way right now before the game

Plus the BX BETTING thread is already up, so why not :dancingcool:
Im excited as hell for this game, both teams are very improved this year, should be a very good game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy